shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 12th Feb till 18th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So today was a snackfest, but I needed something to keep me going as I shopped my way through the suburbs (and the sad part is the only thing I bought is a jacket at Nordstroms that''s going back). Tonight the happy hubby made beef bourguignon for dinner and it was pretty marvelous!

I did the elliptical this morning for an hour but when I went to increase the incline for the last 10 minutes I accidentally hit the "reset" button insead and just about launched myself sideways off the machine because all the sudden the resistance was gone and it was giving me a workout summary. Took me a second to figure out what the hell was going on, but I just restarted for the last 10 minutes and counted the whole thing at 630 cals (conservatively low but I didn''t know exactly where I was at that point).

I''m getting a little depressed that the scale is bouncing around between the same two pounds for the past three weeks but the happy hubby leaves soon for his ski trip so I can monitor more exactly my cals. And we stocked up on all sorts of things for me to eat while he''s gone so hopefully I''ll lose a bit more.

That''s all for now. Not a very exciting week, but I did get 5 workouts in for 3000+ cals so I''m happy about that!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I made an Indian pork dish for dinner from CL that was really quite good. We had that, fruit salad and pita bread with hummus and olive tapenade, really good and filling meal for about 500 calories. I''ll post the recipe in the WWT thread.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 8:36:44 PM
Author: indecisive
Ugh! I slipped and fell on the ice last night and hurt my hip and side so no workout for me today. I hope I can workout tomorrow but it will probably be lighter than usual. I am just kinda sad because I was doing so well with the exercise and I know this isn't a big deal but I want to work out! I am doing really well with the food though. I had the most amazing veggie stir fry today
18.gif
and then some 0% fage with splenda and vanilla. I love that stuff! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I sympathise with you indecisive.
7.gif
. I slipped on a grape in the supermarket 2 weeks ago and landed flat bang on my butt. I was very sore bu didn't have a mark on me and thought I was OK. But i have had pain when i do floor work at Pilates so last week I went to my chiro/accupunturist and I have a fixated sacro illace joint (whatever that is) anyhoo the upshot is I can only do 'gentle' exercise. I am so peeved
29.gif
People it was a grape of all things and I never fall over.
Anyway am now back on the booze
36.gif
to help and are being fairly strict 1100 to `1300 calories .
Its not how I imagined February to be for me
7.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 5:53:04 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Just checking in to say ''Happy New Year Of The Pig!''
LMAO!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

So I did 50mins cardio and burned 500 calories, and did a half hearted strength training (only 10mins) because my new shoes were bothering me. I have a slight blister where the tongue of the shoe meets my ankle
8.gif

Ok now I can indulge in those buttery pineapple tarts I''ve been looking forward to all yesterday! (okok I will only have a couple)
41.gif
Happy New Year of the Pig to you too Jadeleaves. You are such a good girl to take your gear and actually do some exercise. Well done and give yourself a pat on the back
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results