shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Wedding Jewellery!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely hope this pandemic would end soon, and for everyone to be safe and we all grow stronger from this episode. Looking forward to 2021 already!

oh astaeria, im glad you are here with us =)2

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful couple-such lovely wedding photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I loved seeing every single one. Your wedding jewelry is fabulous. I wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy life together.

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful couple-such lovely wedding photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I loved seeing every single one. Your wedding jewelry is fabulous. I wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy life together.

Thank you so much for the well wishes, glad you enjoyed them! <3

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That bridal cape is gorgeous! Everything looked lovely. You did a great job matchung your jewellery to the outfits. Congratulations!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
That bridal cape is gorgeous! Everything looked lovely. You did a great job matchung your jewellery to the outfits. Congratulations!

Awww thank you for the compliments! Here’s a back view of the bridal cape haha, it was that cape that sold me the idea of changing my originally ballgown type wedding gown into a mermaid type just a week before the wedding to match this bridal cape

A9CB2C72-E973-4340-BA26-CC75AB35AFE8.jpeg

Risky move but I think it paid off!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, your wedding photos are gorgeous as is all your wedding jewelry, you make such a handsome couple, congratulations!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding. You are a lovely couple. The jewelry and the wedding attire are gorgeous. I loved looking at your photos. Nice job!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, your wedding photos are gorgeous as is all your wedding jewelry, you make such a handsome couple, congratulations!!

Congratulations on your wedding. You are a lovely couple. The jewelry and the wedding attire are gorgeous. I loved looking at your photos. Nice job!

Awww thank you for the compliments @sarahb and @natasha-cupcake! <3

Would love to see anyone else’s wedding jewelry as well, please feel free to contribute to the thread too! :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my.. beautiful jewelry.. stunning bride.. glorious wedding!
Thanks so much for sharing the smiles with us!!
Just what the bling doctor ordered.

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Oh my.. beautiful jewelry.. stunning bride.. glorious wedding!
Thanks so much for sharing the smiles with us!!
Just what the bling doctor ordered.

Awww you’re more than welcome! I loved looking at @fioratura ‘s wedding jewellery while doing my bling research, so just paying it forward haha! Thank you for the compliments! <3

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding - thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures! So glad you were able to get married - you look stunning - love all the outfits and jewelry!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding - thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures! So glad you were able to get married - you look stunning - love all the outfits and jewelry!

Awww thank you so much! I was fortunate, but there are many other brides whose wedding this weekend just got cancelled as there are stricter measures now in place and the situation has worsened. It’s really upsetting that many weddings are getting cancelled by circumstances that is out of couples’ control, hope that this situation would get better soon!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You truly outshine your jewels on your wedding day! Your jewels are spectacular! Congratulations!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous jewelry and couple!!! Wow.

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding! I really like your wedding set. My original wedding band was the Love ring, it no longer fits after 3 kids. I was contemplating if I should repurchase the same ring in one size bigger, or get the thin Trinity instead. Your pictures have totally convinced me to buy the smaller Trinity! <3

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous jewelry and couple!!! Wow.

How simply gorgeous and wonderful to have matching trinities!

Thank you for the compliments, @LinSF anr @bling_dream19 <3 loving the Trinities too!

Congratulations on your wedding! I really like your wedding set. My original wedding band was the Love ring, it no longer fits after 3 kids. I was contemplating if I should repurchase the same ring in one size bigger, or get the thin Trinity instead. Your pictures have totally convinced me to buy the smaller Trinity! <3

Thank you! Awww three kids is a good number, bet they must have brought so much joy to you! We wanted the Love ring but my husband was extremely intrigued by the rolling mechanism of the Trinity and so it won us over haha! While the XS Trinity does look great, it is not as smooth when it comes to rolling compared to the a Small Trinity though, but if you’re stacking it then it’s unlikely that you’ll keep rolling the ring too haha

Looking at these made me so happy today! Please join me in congratulating Astaeria on her wedding and this collection, they are the Jewels of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/a-wow-for-wedding-jewelry-jotw :kiss2:

Oh wow so incredibly happy and honoured to be featured! Awww thank you so much for the write up and the tag, I’m so glad it’s brightening up your day and thank you for maintaining this forum of bling-ness! (:

Last edited:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Thank you for posting—your wedding jewels are beautiful. Perfect match for a beautiful bride.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Congratulations to you both!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so honored that I played some smart part in this INCREDIBLE collection! Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband and your beautiful wedding jewels!!!

While I was preparing for my wedding that happened two weeks ago, I saw a thread by @fioratura who posted this amazing thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wedding-jewels.249989/ and was so inspired to have wedding jewellery that are going to be part of my fine jewellery collection instead of renting costume jewellery for one of the biggest days in my life!

Jewellery has always been a huge part of my life and joining Pricescope is one of the best things that makes me happy!

First up, my emerald cut diamond engagement 18k halo ring from James Allen set by a local jeweller and our wedding rings,

36B52DFF-9CDC-4CB7-886E-DB9ABA6FE5AC.jpeg

114B5B3C-59C4-48BF-A7F9-6B278F27DC1D.jpeg

Next, my pink tourmaline yellow gold 18k ring that I’ve bought to celebrate this occasion (and act as an alternative engagement ring as I love coloured stones too!)

844E0349-082A-4D98-ABB2-7A80D485CEE1.jpeg

Here’s my ACA diamond 18k white gold pendant which my MIL bought for me for the tea ceremony,

376C8AEA-8EEB-4301-94E1-069F1623061A.jpeg

And the earrings that I wore, a pure silver Phoenix earrings that was given to me by my parents, and an Akoya pearl threader 18k white gold earrings that I bought to match with one of the wedding outfits.

D2406D59-2886-438F-B006-4E7ED8E3EED7.jpeg

Lastly, the two Sidianjin sets that my parents and parents-in-law bought for me, one in 24K gold and the other set in 22k!

13F08DD5-6363-44BC-AD31-EA12FCC37159.jpeg

E5F38F92-5E82-4473-9C29-2CFB2202F5CE.jpeg

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so honored that I played some smart part in this INCREDIBLE collection! Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband and your beautiful wedding jewels!!!

Just exquisite!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!!!

Awwww thank you so much for the inspirational posts too haha, really love your journey to getting the perfect jewellery for your wedding haha!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous jewelry and you are a stunning bride. Congrats!!!
What a stunning and elegant collection you have

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's beautiful! Congratulations on your wedding. :love: Beautiful couple!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results