Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Wedding Jewellery!

astaeria

Rough_Rock
i think we all wished we lived in Singapore right now - of course we would all have to be covid 19 free
i hope your country's good health continues and you can lead mine (NZ) and everybody else's too by your good example

i love your mum's jewlery too
Definitely hope this pandemic would end soon, and for everyone to be safe and we all grow stronger from this episode. Looking forward to 2021 already!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful couple-such lovely wedding photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I loved seeing every single one. Your wedding jewelry is fabulous. I wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy life together.

astaeria

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful couple-such lovely wedding photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I loved seeing every single one. Your wedding jewelry is fabulous. I wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy life together.
Thank you so much for the well wishes, glad you enjoyed them! <3

737lizakg

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That bridal cape is gorgeous! Everything looked lovely. You did a great job matchung your jewellery to the outfits. Congratulations!

astaeria

Rough_Rock
That bridal cape is gorgeous! Everything looked lovely. You did a great job matchung your jewellery to the outfits. Congratulations!
Awww thank you for the compliments! Here’s a back view of the bridal cape haha, it was that cape that sold me the idea of changing my originally ballgown type wedding gown into a mermaid type just a week before the wedding to match this bridal cape

A9CB2C72-E973-4340-BA26-CC75AB35AFE8.jpeg

Risky move but I think it paid off!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, your wedding photos are gorgeous as is all your wedding jewelry, you make such a handsome couple, congratulations!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding. You are a lovely couple. The jewelry and the wedding attire are gorgeous. I loved looking at your photos. Nice job!

astaeria

Rough_Rock
Oh my, your wedding photos are gorgeous as is all your wedding jewelry, you make such a handsome couple, congratulations!!
Congratulations on your wedding. You are a lovely couple. The jewelry and the wedding attire are gorgeous. I loved looking at your photos. Nice job!
Awww thank you for the compliments @sarahb and @natasha-cupcake! <3

Would love to see anyone else’s wedding jewelry as well, please feel free to contribute to the thread too! :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my.. beautiful jewelry.. stunning bride.. glorious wedding!
Thanks so much for sharing the smiles with us!!
Just what the bling doctor ordered.

astaeria

Rough_Rock
Oh my.. beautiful jewelry.. stunning bride.. glorious wedding!
Thanks so much for sharing the smiles with us!!
Just what the bling doctor ordered.
Awww you’re more than welcome! I loved looking at @fioratura ‘s wedding jewellery while doing my bling research, so just paying it forward haha! Thank you for the compliments! <3

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding - thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures! So glad you were able to get married - you look stunning - love all the outfits and jewelry!

astaeria

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding - thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures! So glad you were able to get married - you look stunning - love all the outfits and jewelry!
Awww thank you so much! I was fortunate, but there are many other brides whose wedding this weekend just got cancelled as there are stricter measures now in place and the situation has worsened. It’s really upsetting that many weddings are getting cancelled by circumstances that is out of couples’ control, hope that this situation would get better soon!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You truly outshine your jewels on your wedding day! Your jewels are spectacular! Congratulations!

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding! I really like your wedding set. My original wedding band was the Love ring, it no longer fits after 3 kids. I was contemplating if I should repurchase the same ring in one size bigger, or get the thin Trinity instead. Your pictures have totally convinced me to buy the smaller Trinity! <3

astaeria

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous jewelry and couple!!! Wow.
How simply gorgeous and wonderful to have matching trinities!
Thank you for the compliments, @LinSF anr @bling_dream19 <3 loving the Trinities too!

Congratulations on your wedding! I really like your wedding set. My original wedding band was the Love ring, it no longer fits after 3 kids. I was contemplating if I should repurchase the same ring in one size bigger, or get the thin Trinity instead. Your pictures have totally convinced me to buy the smaller Trinity! <3
Thank you! Awww three kids is a good number, bet they must have brought so much joy to you! We wanted the Love ring but my husband was extremely intrigued by the rolling mechanism of the Trinity and so it won us over haha! While the XS Trinity does look great, it is not as smooth when it comes to rolling compared to the a Small Trinity though, but if you’re stacking it then it’s unlikely that you’ll keep rolling the ring too haha

Looking at these made me so happy today! Please join me in congratulating Astaeria on her wedding and this collection, they are the Jewels of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/a-wow-for-wedding-jewelry-jotw :kiss2:
Oh wow so incredibly happy and honoured to be featured! Awww thank you so much for the write up and the tag, I’m so glad it’s brightening up your day and thank you for maintaining this forum of bling-ness! (:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.