shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Wedding Jewellery!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
While I was preparing for my wedding that happened two weeks ago, I saw a thread by @fioratura who posted this amazing thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wedding-jewels.249989/ and was so inspired to have wedding jewellery that are going to be part of my fine jewellery collection instead of renting costume jewellery for one of the biggest days in my life!

Jewellery has always been a huge part of my life and joining Pricescope is one of the best things that makes me happy!

First up, my emerald cut diamond engagement 18k halo ring from James Allen set by a local jeweller and our wedding rings,

36B52DFF-9CDC-4CB7-886E-DB9ABA6FE5AC.jpeg

114B5B3C-59C4-48BF-A7F9-6B278F27DC1D.jpeg

Next, my pink tourmaline yellow gold 18k ring that I’ve bought to celebrate this occasion (and act as an alternative engagement ring as I love coloured stones too!)

844E0349-082A-4D98-ABB2-7A80D485CEE1.jpeg

Here’s my ACA diamond 18k white gold pendant which my MIL bought for me for the tea ceremony,

376C8AEA-8EEB-4301-94E1-069F1623061A.jpeg

And the earrings that I wore, a pure silver Phoenix earrings that was given to me by my parents, and an Akoya pearl threader 18k white gold earrings that I bought to match with one of the wedding outfits.

D2406D59-2886-438F-B006-4E7ED8E3EED7.jpeg

Lastly, the two Sidianjin sets that my parents and parents-in-law bought for me, one in 24K gold and the other set in 22k!

13F08DD5-6363-44BC-AD31-EA12FCC37159.jpeg

E5F38F92-5E82-4473-9C29-2CFB2202F5CE.jpeg

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage and :kiss2: to your lovely jewellery.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding! You have beautiful wedding jewelry and what a way to start your collection!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look absolutely stunning, your DH is a lucky man :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful - all of it! Thanks so much for sharing your jewelry and wedding photos with us. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh how simply gorgeous! You are a beautiful bride and I wish you and hubby much happiness! Can we see some hand shots? Did you get the trinity? I'm very excited for you and all of your bling us gorgeous!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your jewelry is spectacular, and thank you so much for sharing the beautiful wedding photos!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Astaeria, what a beautiful bride you make with that handsome groom by your side. Many wishes for love, strength and purpose as you begin your life together! And the pics are greatly appreciated during social distancing

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful jewellery and beautiful photos! Thank you for a little bit of happiness during this difficult time. Lots of love & health to you both for your future together.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!! I love your Mother’s necklace too. Congratulations on your marriag!

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely jewels! You make a lovely Bride! Congrats on your big day!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bride, beautiful wedding and awesome jewelry!! Congrats, @astaeria!! All the best to you and your hubby❤️!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You looked fantastic, and it was so smart of you to start your fine jewelry collection so you could wear some at your wedding! Wishing you much happiness!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! The dresses! The jewelry! Thank you for sharing and best wishes!

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! All incredibly amazingly!!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some photos from the wedding for some ear/neck/hand/wrist shots!

0863746E-9544-4E43-992A-AEA249C1AB40.jpeg

2368CACF-130A-4E4C-8B6B-971C078CB9E2.jpeg

8415DE69-D252-4343-A04A-F91A43587E07.jpeg

17FB81A1-622F-4386-A075-392260AFFEB8.jpeg

C321F9D9-EB99-4C74-A5E1-09661AB63E4D.jpeg

what a beautiful wedding
you looked so lovelly and your husband is quite handsome
your Jewlery is beautiful
lovelly gifts

i did not know you could rent costume jewlery - ive never been married so just never thought about it

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to a beautiful couple!!... :appl: :appl:

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful couple with so many wonderful time ahead. Congratulations.

Just beautiful - all of it! Thanks so much for sharing your jewelry and wedding photos with us. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness!!

Oh how simply gorgeous! You are a beautiful bride and I wish you and hubby much happiness! Can we see some hand shots? Did you get the trinity? I'm very excited for you and all of your bling us gorgeous!

Your jewelry is spectacular, and thank you so much for sharing the beautiful wedding photos!

Astaeria, what a beautiful bride you make with that handsome groom by your side. Many wishes for love, strength and purpose as you begin your life together! And the pics are greatly appreciated during social distancing

What beautiful jewellery and beautiful photos! Thank you for a little bit of happiness during this difficult time. Lots of love & health to you both for your future together.

Gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing!!!

Absolutely stunning!! I love your Mother’s necklace too. Congratulations on your marriag!

Such a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

The black & gold gown is stunning!
Congratulations on your wedding!

This is absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for sharing this with us. So, so, special.

Great photos! Congrats!

Lovely jewels! You make a lovely Bride! Congrats on your big day!

Gorgeous bride, beautiful wedding and awesome jewelry!! Congrats, @astaeria!! All the best to you and your hubby❤!

You looked fantastic, and it was so smart of you to start your fine jewelry collection so you could wear some at your wedding! Wishing you much happiness!

How beautiful! The dresses! The jewelry! Thank you for sharing and best wishes!

Congrats! All incredibly amazingly!!!!

what a beautiful wedding
lovelly gifts

i did not know you could rent costume jewlery - ive never been married so just never thought about it

Congrats to a beautiful couple!!... :appl: :appl:

Awwww thank you all so much for the well wishes and compliments! The community is so friendly and supportive, wishing everyone all the best too through this uncertain times

It was rather nerve-wrecking a few days prior to the wedding too as there was a new largest cluster of Covid-19 cases in Singapore and we were worried if we should postpone the wedding or keep it going, but thankfully none of our guests were affected by that cluster, and the wedding venue also implemented some preventive measures such as having temperature screenings, providing hand sanitizers and individually portioning the food for our guests. But thankfully for us, it all worked out!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock

I love her necklace too! It has incredible presence and was part of her bridal jewellery when she got married many years ago.

Here’s a close up photo of her necklace, it is made of 22k gold but hardly gets worn as there are very few occasions that can match the necklace.

C0ACF913-50A1-4ECC-B865-0B4C51E3A32B.jpeg

As some bonus pictures, here are her 22k pearl ring and diamond cluster wedding ring too as she couldn’t fit the rings anymore and didn’t want to resize them, so I get to wear them for her occasionally! The garnet 10k ring was also a gift from my mother for passing my driving test, and the diamond 18k band is from my grandma who gave this to me when she first started buying diamond rings and she bought one for me and another for herself.

C15B4967-F8CC-4941-BBAD-2E29D36E0DD3.jpeg

74C2BD7A-28C9-4DF2-949F-C0DE07A951F8.jpeg

A010429F-A15F-4395-A469-46A41E040314.jpeg

Last edited:

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful wedding
lovelly gifts

Haha I didn’t know that too! Until the bridal studio which rented the wedding gowns threw in costume jewellery, corsages, veils and etc as part of the bridal package. In Singapore, it’s very common to rent wedding gowns instead of buying them as we typically have multiple gown changes for the wedding day (tea ceremony, solemnisation, banquet) so bridal packages are very popular!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww thank you all so much for the well wishes and compliments! The community is so friendly and supportive, wishing everyone all the best too through this uncertain times

It was rather nerve-wrecking a few days prior to the wedding too as there was a new largest cluster of Covid-19 cases in Singapore and we were worried if we should postpone the wedding or keep it going, but thankfully none of our guests were affected by that cluster, and the wedding venue also implemented some preventive measures such as having temperature screenings, providing hand sanitizers and individually portioning the food for our guests. But thankfully for us, it all worked out!

i think we all wished we lived in Singapore right now - of course we would all have to be covid 19 free
i hope your country's good health continues and you can lead mine (NZ) and everybody else's too by your good example

i love your mum's jewlery too

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
i think we all wished we lived in Singapore right now - of course we would all have to be covid 19 free
i hope your country's good health continues and you can lead mine (NZ) and everybody else's too by your good example

i love your mum's jewlery too

Definitely hope this pandemic would end soon, and for everyone to be safe and we all grow stronger from this episode. Looking forward to 2021 already!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results