shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Dress Fun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
friday FI and i were on a 10 hour drive to visit his family for his grandfather''s funeral. i had visions of one of the dresses. i thought i had figured it out. i was getting sleepy..... so i said to myself... i will sleep and if i wake feeling the same way, i will order it. i awoke about an hour later. it was like a sudden calmness finally came over me about this whole dress situation... i had decided. i called my cousin and we placed an order!! Yea!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s.......

Reem Acra''s Enchanting!

i am so exciting!! i can''t wait! i am in love with the fabric. it''s soooooo luxurious.
the train is long and i can bustle it really pretty (sorta like the amsale bustle dress, i''m hoping). i had originally wanted a ballgown, i think this dress is better for my figure. it''s an a-line with a dropped waist. with the billowing bustle, it will still give me a full skirt look but won''t overhelm my body- at least that''s how it is in my head...

oh, i can''t wait!! i can''t wait!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
YAY!! Isn''t it great to have A DRESS?! The enchanting looks really gorgeous on you and I love the back.. The fabric looks so luxurous.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it is wonderful!! i know it so cliché- but it''s a huge weight lifted from my shoulders... such a relief. i felt like so much was on hold awaiting this decision... invites...cake....bridesmaid dresses...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks to all of you who have helped me through this crazy dress picking time. your ideas, opinions and points of view were invaluable!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY! Yay for you!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results