shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Dress Fun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
The Eve of Milady for sure! That train is amazing, and not at all like what every other bride has. Plus, it's simple, elegant, and it looks PERFECT on you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady- thanks so much. that''s really sweet.

selflove- i wish the amsale had a longer train.

aghh!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok- i definitely don''t think it''s "Wedding Dress Fun" anymore. i have to decide by tonight. i am so indecisive, i could scream...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Okay, what it comes down to is that both are absolutely gorgeous, so whatever decision you make, it won''t be the wrong one!

(But I still like the Reem
3.gif
)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
both are gorgeous!!! and you look great in both...but i have to say i am reem biased
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Reem Acra!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I just love the third one on you and I typically dont like the style!

All the dresses are beautiful and look good on you, so whatever you choose will be lovely.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the eve of milady doesn''t have the wow factor that the reem does. but- i think the eve fits better. i love how it looks with the V backline (here''s hoping the seamstress can do that)

most of my friends have picked the reem as well. i think it seems much more special. i felt tall it in.

i don''t care for how the reem bussles. the embrodery can look really flat...

the first time i tried on the eve dress, i had a full slip. the dress was horribly poufy. that''s all i saw looking back at the dress in my head. but the second time i went, i tried it with no slip at all- though the sales lady kept saying it screams for a large one. i liked it so much more without it. and it''s without one in these pics.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 11:21:22 PM
Author: jcrow
the eve of milady doesn''t have the wow factor that the reem does. but- i think the eve fits better. i love how it looks with the V backline (here''s hoping the seamstress can do that)

most of my friends have picked the reem as well. i think it seems much more special. i felt tall it in.

i don''t care for how the reem bussles. the embrodery can look really flat...

the first time i tried on the eve dress, i had a full slip. the dress was horribly poufy. that''s all i saw looking back at the dress in my head. but the second time i went, i tried it with no slip at all- though the sales lady kept saying it screams for a large one. i liked it so much more without it. and it''s without one in these pics.
It sounds like you know what you want...the Eve of Milady!!
2.gif
30.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 1:47:21 PM
Author: jcrow
oh- i just don''t know which one!! agh!

and there''s a sale on the reem gowns that ends tomorrow. got to decide asap...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Oh to have your quandry.
11.gif

Which really really really beautiful dress do I want?
9.gif
11.gif

I think you''re over analyzing things too much. Relax.
Which dress do you want to wear for a whole day - your whole wedding day?

I agree with Ginger, I too am Reem biased.

Scintillating...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know Scin.- i know this isn''t ***that*** big of a deal. once i decide, i am going to forget about the other dress, and think why was i having such a hard time with that decision??!!

ugh! i stayed up all night intending not to sleep till a decision was made. no success. i gave in around midnight, and went to bed. i thought, "i know, i''ll wake and know which one." nope. i need to know today! crap.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
What are the reasons you prefer the Reem Acra over the Eve of Milady? And vice versa? Maybe that can help?

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Which dress is more comfortable? And which one makes you feel more pretty?

In a month or so, it''s going to be me doing this. I''m so indecisive, it took me 3 weeks to pick out my e ring, now I just don''t look at any more so I don''t change my mind. So, I know exactly how you feel. If there''s just no way you can make a decision, flip a coin. They are both beautiful, so whatever you choose will work out.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore them both, and you can''t go wrong either way with your body!

For the sake of looking back on your wedding day pictures, and because this is probably the most expensive piece of clothing you will ever buy, if it was me and I was equally torn between those 2 dresses, I''d buy the Reem.

Best of luck in your decision!
1.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I don''t love the embroidery on the Remm one. I think it flattens your great figure rather than enchances it. Love the lines on the Eve of Mylady one. The pleating on the train is truly different. You are one of the few people who can pull off a simple dress...your figure is so great that you don''t need embroidery to distract the eye.

So, what did you choose?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
JCrow, you can''t just get us all excited with these pics and then not tell us your decision!
11.gif
3.gif

Sooooooo, the big question is.....which one did you pick?????

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
um- yeh, i did''t decide. in fact i missed the 20% reem sale. how crappy horrible is that?

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm, yeah I can see why it''s hard for you to decide. You''re just like Ginger, you look fabulous in everything. LOL.
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well last night i had a dream- i was in the reem. is that my big SIGN??

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i agree with island dreams -- i prefer the eve of milady dress, but that is definately my personal taste speaking. i love the pleated train. it''s elegant and sophisticated and just right where to me the ornate embroidary is a little too much -- but they really are both gorgeous
emstar.gif
it doesn''t feel like it know, but it''s totally a win/win decision

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
to complicate things further, i thought i''d post other dress pics.

what''s this one- 10? reem acra''s enchanting

ReemEnchanting1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
10- reem enchanting back

ReemEnchanting2.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s very beautiful, but I like the prosperity one with the matching train better!
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's very pretty, but I still vote Eve. The Eve train cannot be beat.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Chanting....

"prosperiTY! prosperiTY! prosperiTY!"

hehehe. Can''t wait to see what you decide! Either way you look GORGEOUS!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Still voting for the prosperity!
2.gif
30.gif

I''m sorry, but whenever I see the Eve dress, I can''t help but think that the train looks like it has fish gills. LOL But then again, I''m crazy!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
J - What did you decide?

Scintillating...

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jcrow I like the eve better on you... I still think the reem is gorgeous, but the bust/torso just doesn''t look as flattering on you... I dunos.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well- i think i''ve ruled out prosperity. i went try it on again, and i think i am too short to pull it all off.
right now it''s between eve and enchanting.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we have a winner!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results