shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding bands - no diamonds allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 11:01:32 PM
Author: wrstacks

Date: 12/3/2006 5:22:29 PM
Author: fafa
This is my Christian Bauer 4mm platinum band. It''s a bit heavy but very comfortable to wear.
Hey fafa

Looking at your avatar I see an ER and dia ann/eternity band. Your 4mm plain wed band is very pretty. Do you wear the 4mm band along with the ER and ann/eternity???

Please provide pics if you can??
wrstacks, thank you for your compliment! I usually wear my 4mm band with my ering (see picture below) and wear my diamond eternity band alone on my right hand. Sometimes I''ll switch my ering to my right hand to wear with the eternity band but never wear the 3 together as I have hands of an 8 year old. I don''t want to make my fingers look short.

DSC08665.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
This is my wedding band. White gold 18k 2mm wide

just wedding band.JPG

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
MINE. Finally, a decision! 4mm comfort fit heavy (10 gms) 2.3mm thick, size 5.25

Not officially on me until January 13th, but Fiance let me take a few pics before hiding it away so I don't change my mind. It feels CREAMY. I never knew a ring could feel this good, wow.

Wow, my hands are awful. You can tell I had actually had on my extreme winter hand cream, though. They look shiny and awful. I swear it looks like I do dishes for a living.

You ladies and your gorgeous hands, how do you do it! (most of you aren't my advanced age, probably...)

4mmHeavyplat.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
...aaaand one more, because it even looks yummy sitting on the kitchen counter, even if the crappy formica texture does give it a weird "shimmery" look.

You can allllmost read the inscription on that one

4mmnancyring.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP for more plain bands!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
3mm platinum band, too small for my 6.25 finger at 5.5! But it''s a good width picture
1.gif

IMG_1032.JPG

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
I haven''t gotten my new wedding band yet, but I am glad I saw this thread and wanted to share this link to a store local to me that has some really different and creative bands:
http://www.clarksvillepottery.com/wedding-passion.htm

I am pretty sure that I found a band I love there today and am going back tomorrow to show it to DH and order. Yippee!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another trial wedding band for musey... this one is 2mm surgical steel.
9.gif

2mmwb.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 11:55:09 AM
Author: musey
9.gif
I like this width with your ering a lot. Looks very nice
1.gif

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
I agree. Perfect width!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I like the 2mm width with your engagement ring a lot. (I may be biased, as my wedding band is 2mm, and I love the look of a slim, plain band)

themrs

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 11:55:09 AM
Author: musey
9.gif
Oh I like that one!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any new plain bands to show?

I think I want a 2.5mm but am having trouble finding places that carry them - only BN that I can find. I want something that looks good with my 1/2 carat engagement ring set in a thin band but is also wide enough to wear on it''s own on my size 7 fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results