shape
carat
color
clarity

Watches, Watches, Watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is a great thread! There are so many gorgeous watches and I love seeing them all. I thought I would share my two "good" watches. One is a gold Concord that I got for my 20th wedding anniversary. This past Christmas my husband and I gave each other Rolexes. I wear mine every day and have found it to be a great workhorse watch.

suestwowatch.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial,
Those are just gorgeous!!!!!! I love them!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MsT

Rough_Rock
I wear a Rolex t/t datejust daily, an orange Seiko diver in the water, a "Bunnysutra" for fun, and a Yurman double cable with pink garnets for dress.

I love watches!!!

I am trying to get my hands on a new Rolex Daytona, but the waiting lists are very long.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my fun watch from a brand called Diafuego. Got a good price for it coz it''s owned by my co-worker''s family. It''s a men''s watch but DH would never wear it since it''s pink and also has diamonds. HAHAHA...so it''s all mine.

Diamond quantity: 95 pcs – white VS
Diamond weight: 0.45 cts.

PinkWatch.JPG

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Hello All:

Widget, I absolutely love your antique Bucherer watch. Bucherer is my favorite stop in Switzerland. We go every few years and love it. Bucherer is a very high end jewelry store there.

Like a kid in a candy store!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: BeaudryBabe
Widget, I absolutely love your antique Bucherer watch. Bucherer is my favorite stop in Switzerland. We go every few years and love it. Bucherer is a very high end jewelry store there.
Thanks for the info, BB! I''d never heard of them before. When I first got the watch I googled them and learned only that they were Swiss retailers. It''s fun to find out they''re high-end...

And DD! That pink diamond watch is GREAT!!!! So much fun!
30.gif

widget

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, widget.

Here are some more. I love jewellery and watches and shoes and bags and .....lotsa other stuff....

Top row:
1) Cartier Santos (quite old, given to me by an ex in 1993)
2) Tudor boy-size watch (with Rolex casing and bracelet)

Bottom row:
3) An old watch that I bought from a watch dealer circa 1940s (don't remember) in 14K WG set with little diamonds - the bracelet is 18K WG (my jeweller had it fixed onto the watch - the original strap was fabric).
4) 18K WG Rolex that used to belong to my mum - she gave it to me a few years back.

MWatches.JPG

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Dia Diva

"18K WG Rolex that used to belong to my mum - she gave it to me a few years back"

Yours is the first Rolex that I''ve actually liked. Do you have a bigger pic of it so i can see the detail, pretty please?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
great watches everyone! i took pictures of mine this morning. hope to put them up here tomorrow.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Great collection, DD!

My favorite is the Santos....I like my watches (and my diamonds) to have corners!
1.gif

widget

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
whoo hoo! my first picture post. hope they come out.

from left to right: 14 k gold rolex with 1 ct. diamonds surrounging face, gucci, movado

three_watches.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh and the time differences- though i am sure you have figured out- is because i stop my watches if i am not wearing them to conserve the battery.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2005 11:25:25 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks, widget.

Here are some more. I love jewellery and watches and shoes and bags and .....lotsa other stuff....

Top row:
1) Cartier Santos (quite old, given to me by an ex in 1993)
2) Tudor boy-size watch (with Rolex casing and bracelet)

Bottom row:
3) An old watch that I bought from a watch dealer circa 1940s (don''t remember) in 14K WG set with little diamonds - the bracelet is 18K WG (my jeweller had it fixed onto the watch - the original strap was fabric).
4) 18K WG Rolex that used to belong to my mum - she gave it to me a few years back.
DD
beautiful collection.
36.gif
36.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a watch I just got for an anniversary present. It''s a Blancpain Flyback Chrono. I really like the style of the watch for it''s classic lines. It''s not trendy like the oversize Panerai watches that are so popular now.

This is a picture of the solid mahogany box it came in and the watch in the box. The box itself is a work of art.

BPwatch1.jpg

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a better picture of the watch. I can''t take credit for the picture, but it was better than any I took!

bp-2.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow noob..that is awesome. the watch (and the box!) is a work of art. happy anniversary to you!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Noobie that is one heck of an anniversary gift! What a magnificent watch and the box is just exquisite!!! Congratulations.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
noobie

beautiful watch ,lucky you
2.gif
36.gif
i hope my wife surprise me with a Patek Philippe #5054 in YG
31.gif
for our 20th anniversary next yr
9.gif
. NOT A CHANCE !!!!
7.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Just for fun....

My co-worker owns quite a few beautiful automatic watches....drool. I would gladly wear them all at the same time...te-hee! - Now if only I was a boy...

Cartier - Roadster
Concord -Impresario
Ebel - Tarawa
Jaeger LeCoultre - Dualmatic
Maurice LaCroix - Skeleton
ROLEX - Yachtmaster
Tag Heuer - Kirium
ULYSSE NARDIN - BLUE MAX

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Tag Heuer - Kirium

TAG.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Breitling

BREITLING.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Cartier - Roadster

CARTIER123.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Concord -Impresario

CONCD.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Ebel - Tarawa

TARAWA.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Jaeger LeCoultre - Dualmatic

JLC.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Maurice LaCroix - Skeleton

ML.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
ROLEX - Yachtmaster

ROLEX.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
ULYSSE NARDIN - BLUE MAX

UN_BM.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I mentioned my bday present earlier in this thread, but here I am trying to post it. For my 29th bday in june i received this michele mini deco watch from Bloomies (per my request from dear bf). It is 108 individually set white diameonds. The total diamond weight of each watch is .6, or so the cert says. I love this watch! It came with a black lizard band, this is the red alligator band, and i also have a white band. I really want the silver mesh band for christmas!

I woke up this morning saying i better try my photo skills before i get my ring! so enjoy!

minidecored.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so now I have been trying to take pics on my hand. This is harder than I thought...But here is one with the band it came with. Did i mention i love this watch? There also is a Dior watch I want, but for now, i really dont need another watch. (I have several watches, but they are all Nixon or Paul Frank, nothing as fancy as my michele!)

myhandsh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results