shape
carat
color
clarity

Watches, Watches, Watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice watch claudia!! it''s a nice balance of rugged sophistication and sparkle!!
and it smells nice too? yum!

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I wear the ESQ Chronicle...and I love it! I like the fact that the watch has a small face which keeps the band itself thin. It has neat little blue hands too...

I''d love a Cartier Tank but...

Stargazer

Rough_Rock
Watches, great idea, Last year I bought my husband the Breitling Navitimer he''d always lusted after and the joy on his face was wonderful. When I got it, I personally didn''t like it but it has grown on me and I now love it too.
I had been wearing a Rotary for years and always fancied a ''good'' one myself, so I decided to shop around.
I Liked the Omega Constellation with diamonds, the Tag Heur Alter Ego with diamonds and also the Cartier two tone tank francais ( sp!) but I ended up with the one that stole my heart and I thought was more versatile- 100m waterproof, yet stunningly simple for day or night wear-
30.gif
The Breitling Callistino two tone 18ct gold/Steel. Love it.... I have it on a Breitling green croc strap at the moment,I think its more personalised than the two tone rouleux bracelet( that I quite like for when the leather gives up.) (maybe we''ll get matching anoraks next.....I don''t think so)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
[
7.gif
I have an Omega Constellation two tone with diamonds and a blue mop face which after buying just showed too much wear for me. My father bought be a
30.gif
Breitling B-Class
30.gif
all stainless steel white Mop face diamonds on face and bezel when I started flying, it was stolen
7.gif
29.gif
7.gif
For my 21st birthday he bought me a Breitling Callistino steel/24k diamonds on face and bezel white mop face. I tried with pictures but mine seem to be too large to load onto pricescope...
20.gif
however they have a web page which is worthy of many hours of daydreaming. Or at least I think so. SEXY BREITLINGS! Enjoy Ladies!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just thought i let you guys know,most of the "quartz" watches can be purchase at 35% off of retail price.the more "diamonds"the more discount.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
wow I love seeing everyone's watches! I'm a big watch person, ever since the days of coca cola watches and wearing 3 or 4 swatch watches on one hand!!! Currently I have 2 Gucci watches, got this one off ebay a few years ago and its my every day watch. I adore it.

gucci1.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
And this one is my dress watch. My friend''s mom used to work at Gucci so got me a good deal on it. It was my graduation present to myself a few years ago.

gucci2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice watches Glauc

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
How could I forget about Gucci? Beautiful! Hmmmm.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i thought diamond price increase was bad during the pass 18 months,i just check out some prices for luxury mechanical watches,up 40+%
6.gif
38.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I know
29.gif
It really sucks. I was thinking of buying one last year. My wife wants to buy me one this year. I got sticker shock. No good online dealers either
8.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/30/2005 9:26:34 AM
Author: noobie
I know
29.gif
It really sucks. I was thinking of buying one last year. My wife wants to buy me one this year. I got sticker shock. No good online dealers either
8.gif
noobie
actually there''re some good online dealers for watches,what brand and model are you looking for ?

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Not totally sure yet, but looking at Blancpain, Breguet, Jaeger-LeCoultre, maybe Zenith and Ulysse Nardin. Maybe if I had your money, Lange and Sohne
2.gif

Do you know any good dealers?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2005 2:57:14 PM
Author: noobie
Not totally sure yet, but looking at Blancpain, Breguet, Jaeger-LeCoultre, maybe Zenith and Ulysse Nardin. Maybe if I had your money, Lange and Sohne
2.gif

Do you know any good dealers?
noobie
don''t worry about money,mrs. noobie has plenty,she''s buying it for you, right?
2.gif
i think Jaeger-Le Coultre or (JLC) for short is the best value,beautiful finish on the movement.most of the brands you mention can be purchase for 30%-40% back of retail price.here are couple links below.make sure to check out their reference.

http://www.watchnet.com/forums/tradingpst/

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=threadt&frm_id=32

p.s. if you''re interested in a Lange & Sohne send me a pm and i''ll give you the name of the dealer.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought this - Omega DeVille, 18ct + 0.3ct diamonds. Love it!
30.gif

omega5.jpg

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I also wear this one when I'm wearing my plat/white gold stuff. (It's not the real Cartier deal, wish it was, but I love it too!
18.gif
)

cartier_panthere_Jasmin.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love seeing everyone''s watches
30.gif
. Bagpuss, I love your Omega DeVille, it''s wonderful!!

Here is my Geneve, 14kt tri color. I would love to wear it more often but it seems I am very hard on watches and if I wear it too much, then the crystal pops off. I usually wear my seiko dual toned.

cmsgeneve.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yum! love that geneve tricolor catmom!!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks catmom
21.gif

I like your tri-colour too. It looks as if it''s made up of pastel shades - really pretty.
18.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I know there are fancier brands of watches but I stick with my Movados...I just love them and they are affordable enough so I can have a variety. I picked this one up a couple of months ago as a reward for a big project at work that I pulled off...It was also on my 2005 "list." I love the new gray face.
1.gif

diamovado.two.shots.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
And this little sucker I picked up today when i stopped at my jewelers to pick up my new thumb ring.... I LOVE the pink face...it''s so elegant and simple.
1.gif

PS If any one else is thinking about buying a Movado, my jeweler told me the prices are going up significantly at the end of July.

pink.movado.two.shots.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice Watches Jenn.
That new one with the pink face matches your new ring.
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2005 6:27:53 PM
Author: sevens one
Nice Watches Jenn.
That new one with the pink face matches your new ring.
30.gif
Nan, that''s what Morris said.
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice jenn!
3.gif
i love the sleek lines of the movado''s
thanks for the heads up on the price increase
2.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenn, very sleek and elegant looking watches. Enjoy
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenn
nice looking watches.
36.gif
36.gif
i want to change my watch to a PINK color dial but,my wife said it''s too girly looking.
29.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
this is a fun post! thought id add my watch collection.

The Barthely is my ''evening'' watch, as its too shiny to wear for every day use...the chornotech has now become my ''daily watch''...it doesnt show from the picture, but it has a very nice angled face to it...Last but not least is my raymond weil which i have had forever and ADORE, but the clasp broke when i fell down the stairs the other day =((((...i still havent gotten a chance to go and see if it can be fixed...

mewatches.jpg

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
if money was of no object, then i would LOOOOVE to get the Special Edition Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust in white gold. I can''t seem to find a picture of it to post (I can''t copy the image on the rolex main website.)...Will try to find one and post it..it truly is a beauty!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
okay! managed to find the watch....isn''t it amazing??
emotion-20.gif

favewatch.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
msb,
your watches are stunning!
3.gif
of course i looooove the special edition rolex you posted
18.gif
what is the material of the dial? my favorite rolex is this one with the sodalite dial.....
18.gif
yum....
35_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results