shape
carat
color
clarity

Watches, Watches, Watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, it won''t let me post the pic. Try again later. You can view it in my post in Jewelry Pieces under "Yay, got my new watch"

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, had to rename the file (still learning!)

watch64.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t be trusted.................I go to the jewelry store to pick up a repair and look what follows me home! SS Concord Impresario. I like it because the dial is large and I can finally see the time without putting my glasses on [It''s tough being old
emcry.gif
].

cmsconcord1.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bump up for salmon.
2.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Back in January, my husband got me a Bvlgari BB23SSD for my birthday. It''s quartz but I like that on some days when my automatic watches are not running, I''ve got this to fall back on.

I don''t have a wrist shot - never got around to photographing it but here it is a pic off a website.

5767132_640.jpg

Jo

Shiny_Rock
I just got the Cartier Roadster with a pink face....

Watch3Smll.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That Cartier is a real beauty Jo - love the pink face!!!

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
I am wearing my dream watch - the Patek 24 in rose gold and diamonds that I got last year. Love it!

My other watch is a JLC Reverso Gran Sports in SS which I use while travelling as it has 2 time zones, one on each side, unlike the other reversos which have the same time zone on both sides.

with patek3.JPG

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
A friendly bump from a lurker- my graduation present from my husband. Stainless steel Bulova with mother of pearl face and diamonds surrounding the face- I just love it (and this is coming from someone who never wore a watch before!)

m99kp

There''s our little peanut in the background!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Molly, it''s a beautiful watch and looks just great on you! Congratulations on your graduation.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results