shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Warning - Picture Overload of my new 3.01 Upgrade!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
I have been drooling and drooling at everybody's beautiful Rings and pictures, but try as I did, I guess I have to finally admit that I stink at taking those Macros shots!
19.gif

However, please bear with me as I share some photos of my new upgrade!
30.gif
Any suggestions on how to take better pictures will be very much appreciated!

BLITSolitaire1.jpg

MP

Shiny_Rock
Whoa!! I''m blind, that is a serious amount of bling. Love the setting and center diamond. Obligatory hand shots must be provided.

Good Job!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
I wish I have discovered Pricescope sooner, the knowledge you guys have is immense, and everyone is so willing to share!
It would have made the selection process much easier....
1.gif

My hubby picked out the Diamond at our local B&M Store where the SA actually pointed out to us the importance of Cut.
2.gif

We were initially just looking for a diamond in the 'Colourless' Range with VS Clarity....
20.gif

The Stone is GIA Certified and Specs are as follows:

Weight: 3.01 Ct
Colour: F
Clarity: VS2
Measurements: 9.24mm X 9.28mm X 5.64mm
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Cut: Excellent
Flourescence: None
Table: 60%
Depth: 60.9%

I was told the Diamond displays Hearts and Arrows, but was initially a tad concerned with the rather large Table Percentage.
However after punching in the Crown and Pavillion Angles in the Cut Adviser, I found that it scores a HCA 1.5 and still falls within the AGS Ideal 0 range.
36.gif

(Excellent for Light Return & Fire, Very Good for Scintillation and Spread)

I'm frankly still not quite sure what all those figures mean exactly, but I guess I'm just happy the results are more or less what the seller presented when he sold us the diamond since we're both still really new at this!
9.gif

BLITSolitaire2.jpg

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Almost forgot....It is set in 18K WG with 0.66Cts of F coloured Diamonds on the shank.

BLITSolitaire3.jpg

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
1st Attempt at capturing the Arrows....

ArrowShotBlingItOn.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!!! What a stunning ring!!! Its really beautiful!!!!!!!
30.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a side view of the setting.... The jeweller suggested this setting and we just said "YES!"

BLITSideViewSetting.jpg

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Maisie and MP!
35.gif

Handshots coming right up.......
31.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock

ArrowonFingerShot01.jpg

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
More attempts at capturing the arrows....

BLITHearts&Arrowsooh.jpg

wen104

Shiny_Rock
OMG that is huge, now that makes mine definitly fall into the baby catagory! I love mine but man when you see one like that makes ya need an upgrade! OWOOOOOW congrads!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
SHUT-UP!!!
23.gif
That is one HUGE rock ya got there! I LOVE IT
30.gif
LOVE IT
30.gif
LOVE IT
30.gif
and I''m green with envy! Oh my, that''s just a total dream ring right therel! Congrats!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Another indoor shot....

BLITontheFinger.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH, it is sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know why it looks all dark here, but it did show a teeny it of fire on the side....

BLITteenyfire.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I don''t know where to begin..... This ring even deserves a different color ink!

This is the first ring, among many absolutely gorgeous baubles, that I''ve ever thought to say..... that''s IT. I wouldn''t change a single thing if I had the opportunity to upgrade and go through this craziness all over again. Your stone? Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. I never choose the smaller tables that everyone else usually does. I like a slightly larger "window" on the cutting and the wonderful mysterious world that lies within a stone. Your mounting??? OHMYGOSH! That gorgeous center stone DESERVES gorgeous large side stones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that mounting!

It''s PERFECT!
30.gif
Many congratulations!!!!

I think I''m hyperventilating.....

Please tell me Miss Bling, you ARE going to get the matching W-band with big juicy stones. Yes, yes, yes?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fabulous and you did a great job picking it out!!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Another one indoors but further away...

BLITHandaside.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP IT IS A GIGANTOR!!!!
23.gif

What is your finger size? Wow! Just amazing! Keep taking those photos, honey! We need to see more of that baby!
36.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:33:00 AM
Author: gemgirl
Wow! I don't know where to begin..... This ring even deserves a different color ink!

This is the first ring, among many absolutely gorgeous baubles, that I've ever thought to say..... that's IT. I wouldn't change a single thing if I had the opportunity to upgrade and go through this craziness all over again. Your stone? Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. I never choose the smaller tables that everyone else usually does. I like a slightly larger 'window' on the cutting and the wonderful mysterious world that lies within a stone. Your mounting??? OHMYGOSH! That gorgeous center stone DESERVES gorgeous large side stones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that mounting!

It's PERFECT!
30.gif
Many congratulations!!!!

I think I'm hyperventilating.....

Please tell me Miss Bling, you ARE going to get the matching W-band with big juicy stones. Yes, yes, yes?
WOW!!! You really know how to make a girl go light-headed gemgirl! Thank you very much for your kind words!

I'd love love love to go searching for a matching band to go with it too
36.gif
.......but the DH says he needs a breather (he claims his wallet is still bleeding...
)

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:38:04 AM
Author: gwendolyn
HOLY CRAP IT IS A GIGANTOR!!!!
23.gif

What is your finger size? Wow! Just amazing! Keep taking those photos, honey! We need to see more of that baby!
36.gif
My Finger size is 3.5.
Thank you!!! I love it, it reminds me of a mini disco ball!
30.gif

More photos? Gladly.....
9.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Pardon my Fingers!

BLITOutdoorWH.jpg

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Caught another teensy bit of light on the side....

BLITSkatingRink.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS! And a tiny finger size to boot! Congratulations~!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s spectacular
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
And since this is an upgrade....With my original E-Ring which I have worn everyday for 5 years!
I still adore it!
30.gif

BLITUpgradeCompareOut.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
harumph...yet another child sized finger...i don''t know how much more i can take!!
39.gif

just kidding....well somewhat.
11.gif
it looks BEAUTIFUL and massive on you...i am so jealous with my size 6 paw...aww well at least i got small ears. hehee 1 out of 2 isn''t bad.

congrats and wear it in the best of health!

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on that STUNNING and MASSIVE new upgraded bauble. How excited you must be! I just know you must be doing the "hand" thing....expressively over-using your left hand when you talk to people to make sure they catch a glimpse of your new rock!!! I admit I''d be doing it!! But your new ring is so amazing, it''ll get noticed on its own without any special effort on your part!
emsmile.gif

I was going to guess you had tiny fingers (then you mentioned you''re a lucky 3.5) because that rock nearly covers your entire finger width!

Thank you for the yummy pictures. I am awaiting my own 10 year upgrade to be completed and set and the wait is killing me...so your pictures were a fun distraction for me.

Enjoy it...and squeeze your hubby once more! It''s the gift of a lifetime!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the backdrop, the palm trees, and abscence of snow, makes me wish I was on vacation...somewhere HOT!! Your original e-ring is gorgeous as well...can I ask what size it was approximately...I know you have tiny fingers, so it''s hard to tell if that is one carat, or two carats!! Thanks, and enjoy the new BLING!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results