shape
carat
color
clarity

Wal Mart Ring with James Allen diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 1:39:40 AM
Author: motownmama
OOOOOO! How about a handshot with BOTH your ER and WB together. Would love to see it on.
Ditto! I love the design of the bands with the mix of brushed and polished metal. Your lovely radiant goes very well with the pattern of the bands. Looks like you got a heck of a deal.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just a beautiful. Veerrrrry nice radiant. I too think it sets off the band''s curves better. You are one smart cookie. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

missmg9

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a great idea! I love the idea of all three rings matching. I want my two rings to match - but never thought about having his match too! I asked him what he thought... he wants the traditional plain white gold band. Guess I''m out of luck.

Congrats!

btw - I was surprised by how often jewelers looked at me funny when I asked if there was a matching wedding band. Is that out of style now too??

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What an interesting idea...that''s somethig I would have never thought of doing...but the outcome is lovely!

Congratulations!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
That is such a fantastic idea! The rings turned out beautifully.

nursekola

Rough_Rock
You guys are great, thanks!!!!! I think it IS out of style to get identical bands. I do had a hard time finding stuff, so when we found some at Wal-Mart, we got excited, thought they were beautiful, and bought them! I felt the wedding bands should be identical, just because they somehow represent the same thing, your marriage and commitment to each other. I dunno, maybe I''m sentimental.
emrose.gif

As for posting had shots, I won''t do that until we''re married!! We put the bands on only once before, to make sure they sized them right!! LOL.
9.gif

vslover

Shiny_Rock
DH and I have matching wedding bands. I only wear it when I wear my solitaire (and once in a while on its own)...so about 50% of the time or a little more. It was very important to us that our wedding bands match. I don''t know anyone else IRL who has matching wedding bands.

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I love that you got alot of bang for your buck! I am also glad to see a fellow radiant lover.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
wait a minute- you mean my husband is suppose to be wearing a wedding band?!?
23.gif
uh, i don''t even know what his wedding band looks like anymore. i last saw it 9 years ago. how do you get your husband to wear a wedding band? we need a pole, out with it, how many men are walking around with wedding bands on? no the less, ones that MATCH!
29.gif

vslover

Shiny_Rock
wow...my DH is totally attached to his wedding band...has never taken it off!

nursekola

Rough_Rock
My father NEVER takes his wedding band off!! He''ll let it get dirty to the point it doesn''t shine much before he''ll take it off to clean it!! Other than that, it NEVER comes off. Same with all other men in my family (brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.). It''s rare here where the man doesn''t wear his band. If he doesn''t, all the women stay away and wonder why...
38.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2008 11:44:20 PM
Author: isis~goddess
wait a minute- you mean my husband is suppose to be wearing a wedding band?!?
23.gif
uh, i don''t even know what his wedding band looks like anymore. i last saw it 9 years ago. how do you get your husband to wear a wedding band? we need a pole, out with it, how many men are walking around with wedding bands on? no the less, ones that MATCH!
29.gif
Lol...my dad never wore a wedding band (never had one).
Mu DH does wear his wedding band and he has never taken it off (ok, he has twice so I could polish it) in the almost 11 years that we have been married. He even leaves it on when he plays softball. And our wedding bands do match
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results