shape
carat
color
clarity

Vulgar Prom Dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2005 2:39:20 PM
Author: CurlyM-C
Wow. There''s a big difference between dressing sexy and dressing tacky AT ANY AGE! Dressing like a $2 whore is NOT sexy. I don''t have kids yet, but I hope that I would teach my teenager the differerence between turning heads in a classy way and being a joke.
My daughters refer to it as "The Whore of Babylon"!!
9.gif

"Well doesn''t she look like The Whore of Babylon??!!"
11.gif
Meow!!
31.gif

carolamerica

Rough_Rock
hello everybody
35.gif

I was here to find info on diamonds and found some cultural myths going on
33.gif

I''m french and was a teenager for a while...

so I would say that my friends and I would never have thought about wearing this dress
Not only because our parents would have killed us, but most because IT IS NOT in our culture to be slutty...Some people may be, though, but that''s more human behavior than culture...

Sorry if I ruined some illusions
25.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I have to say I've been to lots of places in Europe, Paris, Italy, etc... and as liberal as they are with gratuitous flesh, this gown would not likely be worn by any of those teenagers as some may think. Europeans are proud of their bodies (and rightly so), but pride and insecure display are two seperate things. the teens there dressed like americans but showed more originality than flesh. London was filled with spikey blue hair, and Spain with bright bold funky colors... not topless outside the beaches, sorry...
3.gif

I hate to say this, but usually a gown like that is worn on purpose to be noticed, if the person doesn't get enough of it in general. I feel sad for a teenage who feels her self-worth or beauty is tied up in smaller and smaller dresses for the prom. I wore a "risque" prom dress or sorts (according to my sister), and even I showed about 10% less skin than that girl's gown!!!

I was once told that to be sexy, you can show skin, but it's best to showcase one part, like a low neck or low back, but the rest should be covered...

Turtleneck and short shirt, Low cut gown with a high back and long skirt, or plunging back with a moderate front dress at least knee length. So far, it's worked for me. If you show too many parts at once it ceases to be attractive and more desperate... Just my $.04...
9.gif

carolamerica

Rough_Rock
I agree 100%

there was a time when showing and ankle could turn a man upside down...

Isn''t that a long way from there to silicon enhancements?

Just a little message for Perry who''s having a hard time: the whitewater sports crowd might be a ''little'' different. Moreover during championships when the crowd is gathering from all over the world.
maybe they smoke too much pot to realize that they are wandering around naked (just kidding)

To defend you Perry, I know that you must have seen some specific things that are not going on everywhere.
For having lived and worked in a ski resort for a long time and being in contact with ''whitewater'' crowds, I know that they can be sometimes a little ''relax''.
We just cannot generalize their particular behavior to most Europeans'' one.
28.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 6:22:18 PM
Author: carolamerica
I agree 100%

there was a time when showing and ankle could turn a man upside down...

Isn''t that a long way from there to silicon enhancements?
Well only about 5"
28.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Our local bridal shop that sells prom dresses are requiring a parent''s permission slip to for underage prom goer''s to buy any dress from this line (excite, I think).

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/30/2005 5:58:43 PM
Author: valeria101

Date: 1/30/2005 6:56:10 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
yeah - but it will loose resolution - there are bits of detail a man needs
Garry, do you see what I see down here
3.gif
Wow!!!
Ana????
I go away for a week and what happens?
The place goes to the pack!

C''mon ladies, sheath those knives
9.gif

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
All that I can say it I want to see the rest of that dress. WOW....there is no closeup necessary to much angle on the pivotal point of the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results