shape
carat
color
clarity

VS2 eye clean?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask the vendor. They are the ones with the stone in hand.

Also it depends on your eyesite. I think it would be perfectly clean to me.

hyunwoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. Did ask few customer service through the 24/7 chat and all said this is eye clean but wasn't sure because I could see the black spot in the middle very clearly.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's smaller than a pencil eraser.

Seeing it on a computer screen is misleading.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As Dancing Fire says, finding a Mind Clean stone is harder than finding an Eye Clean stone :D lol

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
hyunwoo|1465450542|4042070 said:
Just purchased this diamond and was wondering if VS2 is indeed eye clean.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.85-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-1790439

I can see the inclusion right in the middle of the table but not sure if it can be seen with a naked eye.

Any advice?

Img.Stg_630X500.jpg

As a vendor I am not allowed to speak directly about a competitor's diamond, but I am allowed to answer questions so I will answer about what I normally see when I am looking at a picture similar to the one that you have posted.

When I see a diamond with a greyish looking inclusion in a diamond picture, ALMOST ALWAYS it is a clear crystal that looks greyish or darkish because of the way the light reacts in the light boxes used and in the camera lenses.

I have also found that these diamonds are eye clean in more than 98% of the time. Still, you always have to see the diamond with YOUR eyes to know for sure!

Wink

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1465454143|4042087 said:
It's smaller than a pencil eraser.

Seeing it on a computer screen is misleading.

I agree with Gypsy... it will be totally eye clean.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1465484232|4042192 said:
As a vendor I am not allowed to speak directly about a competitor's diamond, but I am allowed to answer questions so I will answer about what I normally see when I am looking at a picture similar to the one that you have posted.

When I see a diamond with a greyish looking inclusion in a diamond picture, ALMOST ALWAYS it is a clear crystal that looks greyish or darkish because of the way the light reacts in the light boxes used and in the camera lenses.

I have also found that these diamonds are eye clean in more than 98% of the time. Still, you always have to see the diamond with YOUR eyes to know for sure!

Wink
That is interesting, Wink :))

As I'm sure you will recall from our previous communications ;)) I am sensitive to inclusions! I had always written off inclusions such as the above because of the fear they are visible all the time (which would bug me :???: ) but if they are actually a non-issue for the vast majority of the time, that is great news.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results