Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

VS2 eye clean?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask the vendor. They are the ones with the stone in hand.

Also it depends on your eyesite. I think it would be perfectly clean to me.

hyunwoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. Did ask few customer service through the 24/7 chat and all said this is eye clean but wasn't sure because I could see the black spot in the middle very clearly.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's smaller than a pencil eraser.

Seeing it on a computer screen is misleading.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As Dancing Fire says, finding a Mind Clean stone is harder than finding an Eye Clean stone :D lol

Wink

Ideal_Rock
Trade
hyunwoo|1465450542|4042070 said:
Just purchased this diamond and was wondering if VS2 is indeed eye clean.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.85-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-1790439

I can see the inclusion right in the middle of the table but not sure if it can be seen with a naked eye.

Any advice?

Img.Stg_630X500.jpg
As a vendor I am not allowed to speak directly about a competitor's diamond, but I am allowed to answer questions so I will answer about what I normally see when I am looking at a picture similar to the one that you have posted.

When I see a diamond with a greyish looking inclusion in a diamond picture, ALMOST ALWAYS it is a clear crystal that looks greyish or darkish because of the way the light reacts in the light boxes used and in the camera lenses.

I have also found that these diamonds are eye clean in more than 98% of the time. Still, you always have to see the diamond with YOUR eyes to know for sure!

Wink

msop04

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1465454143|4042087 said:
It's smaller than a pencil eraser.

Seeing it on a computer screen is misleading.
I agree with Gypsy... it will be totally eye clean.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1465484232|4042192 said:
As a vendor I am not allowed to speak directly about a competitor's diamond, but I am allowed to answer questions so I will answer about what I normally see when I am looking at a picture similar to the one that you have posted.

When I see a diamond with a greyish looking inclusion in a diamond picture, ALMOST ALWAYS it is a clear crystal that looks greyish or darkish because of the way the light reacts in the light boxes used and in the camera lenses.

I have also found that these diamonds are eye clean in more than 98% of the time. Still, you always have to see the diamond with YOUR eyes to know for sure!

Wink
That is interesting, Wink :))

As I'm sure you will recall from our previous communications ;)) I am sensitive to inclusions! I had always written off inclusions such as the above because of the fear they are visible all the time (which would bug me :???: ) but if they are actually a non-issue for the vast majority of the time, that is great news.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.