shape
carat
color
clarity

Victorian deliciousness

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg..How did I miss this!? I LOVE them! I just asked you on another thread how many carats they are because they looked so huge! They ARE huge and so clear and sparkly! I’m excited for you! :love:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So clearly I am procrastinating this morning. I do not feel like accomplishing what I need to accomplish and in that respect PS can be quite the time suck. For good and for bad. LOL. So I did a quick photo shoot and I have to thank you @diamondseeker2006 because in doing this I was also able to reorganize the earring arrangement in my safes and it is more logically organized. Let's see how long that will last haha.

So not all my favorites but many of them. I couldn't get them all in one photo so I did them by groups.
First group consists of my hoops and huggies and studs.

hoopsandstuds.png

Just the hoops/huggies
hoopsandhuggies.png

Second group consist of my dangles

earrings.jpg.png

And last group is a few of my gemstone earrings.

coloredgemdangles.png

Some individual pics

oecdanglesfromfk.png

rounddangles.png

champagnedangles.png

oecflowerdangles.png

graceoecomcdangles.png

peardanglesagain.png

and finally because the thread is about the OMC dangles

omcvictoriandangles.png

Thanks for looking.:halo:
Such a beautiful assortment of earrings Missy! I’d have a hard time deciding on my earring for the day! Just lovely!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I always notice the flowe-like settings like your latest earrings & do not see many quite like these to say the least: the complicated construction of knife-edge prongs assembled over enamelled frames remind exotic joinery - not expected watsoever & working brilliantly.

(what a week this has been & things are not slowing down)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy these are soooooo gorgeous! What a find and congratulations!!! They are so amazing and the cuts are heavenly. They look perfect on you! I have made the same "promise" that if I get this new and "last" upgrade that I am good...lol....ahhh he has heard it so many times I think he already knows what to expect.

I just realized this is a really old thread lol...well, they are still gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:D its not slobber so much as drooling over your bling !
cats have excellent taste:kiss2:

Hahaha true @Daisys and Diamonds.:lol: I would share a photo of Francesca drooling but it's pretty gross. Unless you really want to see it and then I will share. You would be amazed. She drools aka slobbers like a dog sometimes. When she is very very happy or very very nervous (ie at the veterinarian's office) the saliva just flows.:knockout: But I love her drool and all.:kiss2:

Such a beautiful assortment of earrings Missy! I’d have a hard time deciding on my earring for the day! Just lovely!!

What a little cutie!!! Look at that face! :love: Thanks for sharing Missy!

Thank you @EllenS1.:kiss2:

Omg..How did I miss this!? I LOVE them! I just asked you on another thread how many carats they are because they looked so huge! They ARE huge and so clear and sparkly! I’m excited for you! :love:

Aww thank you @Mamabean. :kiss: I am super excited to see your new earrings from David. What the heck is going on there...do you want me to find out what is going on? Doesn't he know we need our ermm I mean your :P2 new earrings? I know they are going to be stunning.:love:

I always notice the flowe-like settings like your latest earrings & do not see many quite like these to say the least: the complicated construction of knife-edge prongs assembled over enamelled frames remind exotic joinery - not expected watsoever & working brilliantly.

(what a week this has been & things are not slowing down)

@AV_ thank you so much. You give the best compliments. :kiss2: I hope your week is going well despite being hectic and a bit harried and that you are making progress.

Missy these are soooooo gorgeous! What a find and congratulations!!! They are so amazing and the cuts are heavenly. They look perfect on you! I have made the same "promise" that if I get this new and "last" upgrade that I am good...lol....ahhh he has heard it so many times I think he already knows what to expect.

I just realized this is a really old thread lol...well, they are still gorgeous!!!

Thank you @goldenfire. I just got these earrings less than a week ago so still "new" to me as is this thread. Ooh I cannot wait to see your "last" upgrade. And if we have learned anything as PSers and PS hubbies there is no such thing as "last upgrade" while we are still breathing that is. I cannot wait to see what you are getting. I know it will be incredible.:love:

victoriandanglesbluejewelrybox.png

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Great picture @missy! I can see the enamel now, it gives extra dimensionality to the settings. Did I mention that I LOVE the settings?? :kiss2: I love those stones set up high like that, I incorporated that detail into my necklace project because I find it SO antiquey and unusual.

mermaid

Rough_Rock
I saw these earrings over a month ago and fell in love with them but decided against getting them because one I have so many earrings and two they were more than I wanted to spend. Went home and tried to forget about them. Unsuccessfully I might add. Fast forward to the present and these beauties are mine. Thanks to my DH :kiss2: who is always so generous and loving. Who never believed me when I said (after I got Bubbalah this August) and I quote “ I’m never buying any more bling now. I’m totally satiated with my collection” Bwahaha thank you dear darling husband for never even thinking for a moment that would hold true. :lol: You do know me better than I know myself at times. :kiss:

I took these photos in a hurry just to get some as I have a lot to accomplish today and it’s already 1pm here. Darn doctor appointments really suck up the day. :P2

Without further ado may I present my newest earrings in all their antique Victorian glory. .89 and .88 H VS 14k yellow gold

57F60713-6D51-4052-B137-223574F4B077.jpeg D85A04E9-A301-4358-B4B9-4AC1E4E3DF4F.jpeg AFA91A1B-913D-4F3D-895B-C61ADFBF2D21.jpeg A5477987-06A5-4767-BF00-D6C130D77997.jpeg 64F29056-281F-4C48-9014-64B988AB0BF6.jpeg 9D887834-2590-449A-B285-AFFA42FE6D0B.jpeg 73EDEE90-C3FF-472C-85B7-6813210B1298.jpeg 0DD2D920-80A9-400F-9439-C8C97CB82440.jpeg BF93CADD-C2D7-4DA5-8A98-6504EFA09822.jpeg 86DB1F52-73EF-43F0-8402-126D634241D5.jpeg

Squee, I love opening packages like this, double boxed can only mean one thing: It's SOMETHING AMAZING. As is Bubbalah! What a hubbie. Mine is quite understanding much of time, too, but it's taken years of 'training.'

mermaid

Rough_Rock

GASPING FOR BREATH.

Missy, they are beyond expectations! Just simply gorgeous. They are forever earrings to be sure. Enjoy them well and sparkle on. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results