shape
carat
color
clarity

Victorian deliciousness

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by missy, May 13, 2019.

1. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

by Mamabean » May 18, 2019
    Omg..How did I miss this!? I LOVE them! I just asked you on another thread how many carats they are because they looked so huge! They ARE huge and so clear and sparkly! I’m excited for you! :love:

missy likes this.
  2. EllenS1
    Shiny_Rock

by EllenS1 » May 18, 2019
    Such a beautiful assortment of earrings Missy! I’d have a hard time deciding on my earring for the day! Just lovely!!

missy likes this.
  3. AV_
    Brilliant_Rock

by AV_ » May 18, 2019
    I always notice the flowe-like settings like your latest earrings & do not see many quite like these to say the least: the complicated construction of knife-edge prongs assembled over enamelled frames remind exotic joinery - not expected watsoever & working brilliantly.

(what a week this has been & things are not slowing down)

suzanne2, Mamabean and missy like this.
  4. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » May 19, 2019
    Missy these are soooooo gorgeous! What a find and congratulations!!! They are so amazing and the cuts are heavenly. They look perfect on you! I have made the same "promise" that if I get this new and "last" upgrade that I am good...lol....ahhh he has heard it so many times I think he already knows what to expect.

I just realized this is a really old thread lol...well, they are still gorgeous!!!

missy likes this.

5. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 19, 2019
    Hahaha true @Daisys and Diamonds.:lol: I would share a photo of Francesca drooling but it's pretty gross. Unless you really want to see it and then I will share. You would be amazed. She drools aka slobbers like a dog sometimes. When she is very very happy or very very nervous (ie at the veterinarian's office) the saliva just flows.:knockout: But I love her drool and all.:kiss2:

Thank you @EllenS1.:kiss2:

Aww thank you @Mamabean. :kiss: I am super excited to see your new earrings from David. What the heck is going on there...do you want me to find out what is going on? Doesn't he know we need our ermm I mean your :P2 new earrings? I know they are going to be stunning.:love:

@AV_ thank you so much. You give the best compliments. :kiss2: I hope your week is going well despite being hectic and a bit harried and that you are making progress.

Thank you @goldenfire. I just got these earrings less than a week ago so still "new" to me as is this thread. Ooh I cannot wait to see your "last" upgrade. And if we have learned anything as PSers and PS hubbies there is no such thing as "last upgrade" while we are still breathing that is. I cannot wait to see what you are getting. I know it will be incredible.:love:

victoriandanglesbluejewelrybox.png

6. SandyinAnaheim
    Brilliant_Rock

by SandyinAnaheim » May 19, 2019
    Great picture @missy! I can see the enamel now, it gives extra dimensionality to the settings. Did I mention that I LOVE the settings?? :kiss2: I love those stones set up high like that, I incorporated that detail into my necklace project because I find it SO antiquey and unusual.

missy likes this.
  7. mermaid
    Rough_Rock

by mermaid » May 22, 2019
    Squee, I love opening packages like this, double boxed can only mean one thing: It's SOMETHING AMAZING. As is Bubbalah! What a hubbie. Mine is quite understanding much of time, too, but it's taken years of 'training.'

missy likes this.
  8. mermaid
    Rough_Rock

by mermaid » May 22, 2019
    GASPING FOR BREATH.

Missy, they are beyond expectations! Just simply gorgeous. They are forever earrings to be sure. Enjoy them well and sparkle on. :D

missy likes this.