color
clarity

Victorian deliciousness

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ear bling and kitties!

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
Both the earrings and the kitty are gorgeous!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
The kitties and the earrings!!! Love them all!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are lovely, but Kitteh is the star of this thread:love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous, Missy! :love: What an incredible earring collection you have! We need to see a family shot at least of your favorites!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous Missy! Just like their lovely new owner. I’m so happy for you. :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Oh and the earrings aren't bad either!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with @PintoBean, Tommy's eyes are BEAUTIFUL!! :love: And so are the earrings!! I've got to say, I just love the settings...those earrings are so romantic!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The kitties and the earrings!!! Love them all!

Thank you @lorrissey and the kitties say meowwy thanks too.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

Lovely ear bling and kitties!

Thank you purrry much @caolsen.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

Both the earrings and the kitty are gorgeous!

Thank you @Lucy-In-The-Sky.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous, Missy! :love: What an incredible earring collection you have! We need to see a family shot at least of your favorites!

Aww, thank you so much @diamondseeker2006! I will try doing that later for you. I might not have all my favorites here (some at the beach) but will attempt a family earring photo of my NYC favorites for you.

The earrings are lovely, but Kitteh is the star of this thread:love:

Thank you @Madam Bijoux, I agree. Nothing can outweigh the kitties star power.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous Missy! Just like their lovely new owner. I’m so happy for you. :love:

Thank you sweet @LLJsmom! (((Hugs))).

Absolutely gorgeous!! Oh and the earrings aren't bad either!

Aww blushing here, thank you @Catmom! Right back at ya!

I agree with @PintoBean, Tommy's eyes are BEAUTIFUL!! :love: And so are the earrings!! I've got to say, I just love the settings...those earrings are so romantic!!

Thank you so much @SandyinAnaheim and Tommy says thank you purry much too. I agree about the settings. They are romantic and complete the piece perfectly. Or should I say purrfectly lol. My photos aren't great but can you see the black enamel on the setting?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I owe you guys better photos. Off in a little while to work out and then see my allergist but here's a couple of pics from when I first tried them on. I will attempt getting some clearer photos of the faceting (@Sandeek see I am not forgetting :sun:) later.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.43 AM.png

Can you see the black enamel detail on the sides of the setting?

omcdangles.png omcdangles.jpeg.png
i hope you have been showing them off to the world missy
the world always needs more sparkle

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So clearly I am procrastinating this morning. I do not feel like accomplishing what I need to accomplish and in that respect PS can be quite the time suck. For good and for bad. LOL. So I did a quick photo shoot and I have to thank you @diamondseeker2006 because in doing this I was also able to reorganize the earring arrangement in my safes and it is more logically organized. Let's see how long that will last haha.

So not all my favorites but many of them. I couldn't get them all in one photo so I did them by groups.
First group consists of my hoops and huggies and studs.

hoopsandstuds.png

Just the hoops/huggies
hoopsandhuggies.png

Second group consist of my dangles

earrings.jpg.png

And last group is a few of my gemstone earrings.

coloredgemdangles.png

Some individual pics

oecdanglesfromfk.png

rounddangles.png

champagnedangles.png

oecflowerdangles.png

graceoecomcdangles.png

peardanglesagain.png

and finally because the thread is about the OMC dangles

omcvictoriandangles.png

Thanks for looking.:halo:

Last edited:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and unique! I love the black enameling on them. You have quite a collection. I think I love them all.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW what a stunning collection of earrings! And kitties! :kiss2:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the ideal pair of antique earrings - gorgeous chunky-faceted and large diamonds, set in a way that could be perfect when worn with jeans and a tee as well as a formal gown. And I love the intricacy of the setting! Thank you so much for sharing this treasure!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much @SandyinAnaheim and Tommy says thank you purry much too. I agree about the settings. They are romantic and complete the piece perfectly. Or should I say purrfectly lol. My photos aren't great but can you see the black enamel on the setting?
I can't see the enamel, are they inside the buttercups? I love your whole collection by the way!! :appl:

Does the place you bought them from specialize in antique jewelry? Did you see them in person or online?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and unique! I love the black enameling on them. You have quite a collection. I think I love them all.

Thank you @luv2sparkle!

This is the ideal pair of antique earrings - gorgeous chunky-faceted and large diamonds, set in a way that could be perfect when worn with jeans and a tee as well as a formal gown. And I love the intricacy of the setting! Thank you so much for sharing this treasure!!

Thanks @KristyDarling!

WOW what a stunning collection of earrings! And kitties! :kiss2:

Thanks very much @Weecam!

I can't see the enamel, are they inside the buttercups? I love your whole collection by the way!! :appl:

Does the place you bought them from specialize in antique jewelry? Did you see them in person or online?

Thank you @SandyinAnaheim! I saw them in person a little over a month ago at my favorite antique jewelry shop. It's called Park Place in Lambertville and the ladies who run the store are wonderful. They have the most beautiful jewelry too. Antique, vintage name brand, unique pieces. Of course it varies with when you visit them as their collection is always changing.

Let me try getting a clearer photo of the black enamel for you.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 3.03.19 PM.png
Do you see the design on the periphery/edges of the setting/mount? I wish I could explain it better or wish I knew how to draw/edit my photos so I could point it out to you. I am sure someone else can help explain it much more clearly than I am explaining it. Sorry, maybe this video will help show it more clearly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did a little collage of my favorites. Forgot to add my antique sapphire and diamond earrings in the favorite photos above. So including them here.

dangleearringscollection.jpg

dangleearringsonears.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous earrings Missy! Enjoy them.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I haven’t seen a setting quite like that before! They’re obviously well-made (and they look made for you!).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @JPie! They definitely embody my aesthetic.

Thank you @EllenS1! One of my kitties is not in the photo. Bobby. He is camera shy but here is one of my favorite photos of him. For you.

bobbysayingisitmorningalready.jpg
he looks like Mog from the kid's books when i was at primary school
one of the best things about cats is they really know how to appreate the finer prettier things in life plus they don't slobber all over everything

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
he looks like Mog from the kid's books when i was at primary school
one of the best things about cats is they really know how to appreate the finer prettier things in life plus they don't slobber all over everything

Lol that is true. Generally. However our Bobby he’s a drooling baby. Not kidding. He’s slobbered on me more than once. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol that is true. Generally. However our Bobby he’s a drooling baby. Not kidding. He’s slobbered on me more than once. :lol:
:D its not slobber so much as drooling over your bling !
cats have excellent taste:kiss2:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @JPie! They definitely embody my aesthetic.

What a little cutie!!! Look at that face! :love: Thanks for sharing Missy!

Thank you @EllenS1! One of my kitties is not in the photo. Bobby. He is camera shy but here is one of my favorite photos of him. For you.

bobbysayingisitmorningalready.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results