shape
carat
color
clarity

Victorian deliciousness

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by missy, May 13, 2019.

1. EmeraldEmpress
    Shiny_Rock

by EmeraldEmpress » May 13, 2019
    Lovely : ) and what wonderful Customer Service too! Congratulations on owning a lovely piece of history : )

missy likes this.
  2. Starfacet
    Brilliant_Rock

by Starfacet » May 13, 2019
    Those are gorgeous!! Cute kitties too! But we need to get you a box opener so you don't have to use a kitchen knife to open bling packages!!

missy likes this.
  3. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 13, 2019
    Hahaha yes I know and I am a Klutz as well.:oops2: Very dangerous with me handling a knife.:errrr: But my dh wasn't home and I couldn't wait. I am so impatient I know. :lol:

And my dh just informed me we do have a box cutter. Oops.

Starfacet likes this.
  4. EmeraldEmpress
    Shiny_Rock

by EmeraldEmpress » May 13, 2019
    ok, A++ on presentation of the unwrapping process LOL, I got to experience it vicariously! ; )

missy likes this.

5. yennyfire
    Ideal_Rock

by yennyfire » May 13, 2019
    Those are fantabulous @missy! Kitty obviously approves (as do I!)!!! Just stunning!

missy likes this.
  6. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » May 13, 2019
    Wow, H is pretty white but those look even whiter than that. You found a pair of unicorn earrings!

RosieR, missy and Daisys and Diamonds like this.
  7. Dancing Fire
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Dancing Fire » May 13, 2019
    Beautiful pair of earrings! . Congrats Missy. :clap:

missy likes this.
  8. Slick1
    Brilliant_Rock

by Slick1 » May 13, 2019
    Seriously beautilicious. No wonder they haunted you like an old lover. :whistle: I am so happy you got them. They look gorgeous on you. Nice find! Wear them in much love and happiness!

missy and Daisys and Diamonds like this.
  9. Rfisher
    Brilliant_Rock

by Rfisher » May 13, 2019
    Gorgeous - they look fantastic on you!

missy likes this.
  10. stracci2000
    Ideal_Rock

by stracci2000 » May 13, 2019
    The are delightful!
    OMC-licious!!!:love::love::love:

missy likes this.

11. bling_dream19
    Shiny_Rock

by bling_dream19 » May 13, 2019
    They are gorgeous Missy! Perfect size and length, blingy and Victorian! So happy you got your earrings:love:

missy likes this.
  12. sarahb
    Brilliant_Rock

by sarahb » May 13, 2019
    Missy, those earrings are the bomb---love the length & sparkle!!:love::love: But those green kitty eyes...oh my goodness--love them!!!:cheeky:

missy likes this.
  13. MissGotRocks
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by MissGotRocks » May 13, 2019
    They are beautiful Missy and they look fabulous on you - so nice when something turns out perfectly!

I had to chuckle when I saw the kitchen knife - best box opener out there - always my tool of choice - lol!!

diamondseeker2006 and missy like this.
  14. kathley
    Brilliant_Rock

by kathley » May 13, 2019
    Such beautiful earrings! I love dangle earrings and I bet the earring movement really shows off the liveliness of your gorgeous OMCs!

missy likes this.
  15. Daisys and Diamonds
    Shiny_Rock

by Daisys and Diamonds » May 13, 2019
    OMG they are gorgouse :lickout:
    i wounder what their history is ?
    im glad the kitties approves plus they got a box to play with !
    enjoy

missy likes this.

16. yssie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by yssie » May 13, 2019
    Beautiful @missy :kiss2:

I remember that somewhat recently you posted a different pair of earrings that you ultimately decided against. I asked in that thread what you were looking for, and you said that you’d know when you see it... Your eyes’ patience sure paid off - in spades!! :cool2::geek2::kiss2:

Your new darlings are gorgeous, so very very you, and they’re just lovely on... and I love your unboxing photos!! So much cat, so much suspense :mrgreen2:

LLJsmom and missy like this.
  17. arkieb1
    Ideal_Rock

by arkieb1 » May 14, 2019
    Gorgeous, the cats appear to like them and the box too!!!

Daisys and Diamonds and missy like this.
  18. Alex T
    Ideal_Rock

by Alex T » May 14, 2019
    They are absolutely beautiful! Every time is see a gorgeous pair of antique earrings over here, I always think of you!

missy likes this.
  19. foxinsox
    Ideal_Rock

by foxinsox » May 14, 2019
    Utter gorgeousness! The kitties are pretty fab too :kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds and missy like this.
  20. CHRISTY-DANIELLE
    Brilliant_Rock

by CHRISTY-DANIELLE » May 14, 2019
    @missy You are always so sweet and kind to everyone here, I'm sure your DH feels like he's the lucky one! So glad you got the earrings that made your heart happy! So beautiful!:kiss2:

21. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Thank you sweet @yennyfire. :kiss2:

Thank you @kgizo! They are very white. And you're right lol. They are my unicorn earrings. I didn't even think of that til you just mentioned it. I guess it goes along with the rest of the "unicorns" in my life. :halo:

Thank you @Dancing Fire. Loved hearing about your trip and your lucky girls who got some beautiful things. Nicely done.

Dancing Fire and kgizo like this.
  22. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Aww thank you sweet @Sandeek and thank you for being with me every step of the way. And if you want to borrow them (or any of my earrings) for any upcoming celebrations (I think you know what I am referring too!) it would be my pleasure. If that is something that would interest you. (((Hugs))).

Thank you @Rfisher! Loving all the "new" bling that has been posted on PS recently. Including your gorgeous pieces. TDF gorgeous.

Thank you so much @stracci2000! Love your description.:love:

Thank you @yssie but believe it or not these are that pair. LOL my photos just suck. I couldn't get them out of my mind and the more I looked the more I realized to borrow @kgizo's word they are the unicorn of old cut earrings for me. Thanks for your lovely compliments. And the kitties say meoowwww and purrrr to you and your furry crew.

yssie and Rfisher like this.
  23. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Thank you so much @bling_dream19! I appreciate your lovely comments!

Aww @sarahb thank you so much! You're a dear. And yes, Tommy gets me with those eyes every single time. He has me eating out of his hand so to speak. (Is that the right saying lol). He meows and I jump to his attention. Who could resist him? Thank you for chiming in here and commenting. Miss seeing you around here as often as I used to and miss you in NIRDI. Hope life is going smoothly and all is well. (((HUGS))).

Hahaha thank you @MissGotRocks! Glad I am not the only one who uses a big knife to rip open packages. LOL if my dh was home he would have scolded me but since I didn't hurt myself all is good. And to be honest Greg loves sharpening the knives so the more I use them the more he gets to enjoy sharpening them. Win win.

24. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Thank you @kathley, you are so right. The movement makes them even more special. I love earrings that articulate as I am sure most PSers who have seen any of my Show Me The Bling posts know by now. LOL.

Thank you so much @Daisys and Diamonds. I love that they do have a rich long history. I get a very good feeling from these earrings. I know I sound crazy but yes I often get vibes from pieces. Wonderful warm loving vibes from Bubbalah and these earrings have a similar aura so to speak. And so right. The kitties are enjoying the boxes as much as I am enjoying the new bling. Win win. Haha.

Yes @arkieb1 the kitties are enjoying the box as much as I am loving the earrings. No one loses here. Thank you for the lovely comments about the earrings. One day I would love Bubbalah and my black opal to meet Lola and your other beautiful treasures. So far away yet so wonderful that the internet brings all of us so passionate about bling together.

arkieb1 and Daisys and Diamonds like this.
  25. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Aww thank you dear @Alex T. I am still hoping one day we can meet in person and sad that this summer isn't working out. But holding out hope one day in the near future we can get together. Hope all is well with your wonderful family.

Thank you @foxinsox and my kitties send their purrs and love and thank you too.:love:

Dear @CHRISTY-DANIELLE thank you so much for those lovely words. You are so sweet. Thank you!

Alex T likes this.
  26. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    I owe you guys better photos. Off in a little while to work out and then see my allergist but here's a couple of pics from when I first tried them on. I will attempt getting some clearer photos of the faceting (@Sandeek see I am not forgetting :sun:) later.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.43 AM.png

Can you see the black enamel detail on the sides of the setting?

omcdangles.png omcdangles.jpeg.png

27. apacherose
    Brilliant_Rock

by apacherose » May 14, 2019

So incredibly stunning. These are perfect on you.

I love the delicate details and the diamonds are just so beautiful and twinkly and delightful.

So happy for you!!! Enjoy!!!

missy likes this.
  28. carbonfan
    Brilliant_Rock

by carbonfan » May 14, 2019
    They are just gorgeous, @missy! :love: You rock those dangles and they look stunning on you. Congratulations and enjoy every second of wearing them!!

missy likes this.
  29. canuk-gal
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by canuk-gal » May 14, 2019
    HI:

Really gorgeous earrings MIssy! Elegant and simple! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

missy likes this.
  30. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » May 14, 2019
    Thank you!

Thanks so much!

Thank you Sharon!

I managed to get a few pics showing the faceting a little better. Mind you not great pics but I am trying lol. We went to the allergist's office and I was snapping away haha.

First up 2 photos in my purple blue velvet box.

omcearringsinbluebox.png

omcearringsinblueboxagain.jpg.png

at the allergist's office.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 2.55.35 PM.png

omcbright.png

and when I got back home just a little while ago.
    Focusing on the facets while taking a selfie is not easy. All I am getting is one big blur.

omcdrops.jpg.png

And I asked Greg to get a photo of the earrings while I was wearing them as we were leaving this AM and this is what he snaps.
    Men. :rolleyes: :lol:

missywaiting.png

Earrings? What earrings? :oops2:

And that's all folks. I am definitely better enjoying the bling than photographing the bling.:ugeek:

Last edited: May 14, 2019