shape
carat
color
clarity

Victorian deliciousness

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!! Cute kitties too! But we need to get you a box opener so you don't have to use a kitchen knife to open bling packages!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!! Cute kitties too! But we need to get you a box opener so you don't have to use a kitchen knife to open bling packages!!

Hahaha yes I know and I am a Klutz as well.:oops2: Very dangerous with me handling a knife.:errrr: But my dh wasn't home and I couldn't wait. I am so impatient I know. :lol:

And my dh just informed me we do have a box cutter. Oops.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I saw these earrings over a month ago and fell in love with them but decided against getting them because one I have so many earrings and two they were more than I wanted to spend. Went home and tried to forget about them. Unsuccessfully I might add. Fast forward to the present and these beauties are mine. Thanks to my DH :kiss2: who is always so generous and loving. Who never believed me when I said (after I got Bubbalah this August) and I quote “ I’m never buying any more bling now. I’m totally satiated with my collection” Bwahaha thank you dear darling husband for never even thinking for a moment that would hold true. :lol: You do know me better than I know myself at times. :kiss:

I took these photos in a hurry just to get some as I have a lot to accomplish today and it’s already 1pm here. Darn doctor appointments really suck up the day. :P2

Without further ado may I present my newest earrings in all their antique Victorian glory. .89 and .88 H VS 14k yellow gold

57F60713-6D51-4052-B137-223574F4B077.jpeg D85A04E9-A301-4358-B4B9-4AC1E4E3DF4F.jpeg AFA91A1B-913D-4F3D-895B-C61ADFBF2D21.jpeg A5477987-06A5-4767-BF00-D6C130D77997.jpeg 64F29056-281F-4C48-9014-64B988AB0BF6.jpeg 9D887834-2590-449A-B285-AFFA42FE6D0B.jpeg 73EDEE90-C3FF-472C-85B7-6813210B1298.jpeg 0DD2D920-80A9-400F-9439-C8C97CB82440.jpeg BF93CADD-C2D7-4DA5-8A98-6504EFA09822.jpeg 86DB1F52-73EF-43F0-8402-126D634241D5.jpeg

ok, A++ on presentation of the unwrapping process LOL, I got to experience it vicariously! ; )

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are fantabulous @missy! Kitty obviously approves (as do I!)!!! Just stunning!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of earrings! . Congrats Missy. :clap:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously beautilicious. No wonder they haunted you like an old lover. :whistle: I am so happy you got them. They look gorgeous on you. Nice find! Wear them in much love and happiness!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous - they look fantastic on you!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The are delightful!
OMC-licious!!!:love::love::love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous Missy! Perfect size and length, blingy and Victorian! So happy you got your earrings:love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, those earrings are the bomb---love the length & sparkle!!:love::love: But those green kitty eyes...oh my goodness--love them!!!:cheeky:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful Missy and they look fabulous on you - so nice when something turns out perfectly!

I had to chuckle when I saw the kitchen knife - best box opener out there - always my tool of choice - lol!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful earrings! I love dangle earrings and I bet the earring movement really shows off the liveliness of your gorgeous OMCs!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @missy :kiss2:

I remember that somewhat recently you posted a different pair of earrings that you ultimately decided against. I asked in that thread what you were looking for, and you said that you’d know when you see it... Your eyes’ patience sure paid off - in spades!! :cool2::geek2::kiss2:

Your new darlings are gorgeous, so very very you, and they’re just lovely on... and I love your unboxing photos!! So much cat, so much suspense :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful! Every time is see a gorgeous pair of antique earrings over here, I always think of you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are fantabulous @missy! Kitty obviously approves (as do I!)!!! Just stunning!

Thank you sweet @yennyfire. :kiss2:

Wow, H is pretty white but those look even whiter than that. You found a pair of unicorn earrings!

Thank you @kgizo! They are very white. And you're right lol. They are my unicorn earrings. I didn't even think of that til you just mentioned it. I guess it goes along with the rest of the "unicorns" in my life. :halo:

Beautiful pair of earrings! . Congrats Missy. :clap:

Thank you @Dancing Fire. Loved hearing about your trip and your lucky girls who got some beautiful things. Nicely done.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously beautilicious. No wonder they haunted you like an old lover. :whistle: I am so happy you got them. They look gorgeous on you. Nice find! Wear them in much love and happiness!

Aww thank you sweet @Sandeek and thank you for being with me every step of the way. And if you want to borrow them (or any of my earrings) for any upcoming celebrations (I think you know what I am referring too!) it would be my pleasure. If that is something that would interest you. (((Hugs))).

Gorgeous - they look fantastic on you!

Thank you @Rfisher! Loving all the "new" bling that has been posted on PS recently. Including your gorgeous pieces. TDF gorgeous.

The are delightful!
OMC-licious!!!:love::love::love:

Thank you so much @stracci2000! Love your description.:love:

Beautiful @missy :kiss2:

I remember that somewhat recently you posted a different pair of earrings that you ultimately decided against. I asked in that thread what you were looking for, and you said that you’d know when you see it... Your eyes’ patience sure paid off - in spades!! :cool2::geek2::kiss2:

Your new darlings are gorgeous, so very very you, and they’re just lovely on... and I love your unboxing photos!! So much cat, so much suspense :mrgreen2:

Thank you @yssie but believe it or not these are that pair. LOL my photos just suck. I couldn't get them out of my mind and the more I looked the more I realized to borrow @kgizo's word they are the unicorn of old cut earrings for me. Thanks for your lovely compliments. And the kitties say meoowwww and purrrr to you and your furry crew.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous Missy! Perfect size and length, blingy and Victorian! So happy you got your earrings:love:

Thank you so much @bling_dream19! I appreciate your lovely comments!

Missy, those earrings are the bomb---love the length & sparkle!!:love::love: But those green kitty eyes...oh my goodness--love them!!!:cheeky:

Aww @sarahb thank you so much! You're a dear. And yes, Tommy gets me with those eyes every single time. He has me eating out of his hand so to speak. (Is that the right saying lol). He meows and I jump to his attention. Who could resist him? Thank you for chiming in here and commenting. Miss seeing you around here as often as I used to and miss you in NIRDI. Hope life is going smoothly and all is well. (((HUGS))).

They are beautiful Missy and they look fabulous on you - so nice when something turns out perfectly!

I had to chuckle when I saw the kitchen knife - best box opener out there - always my tool of choice - lol!!

Hahaha thank you @MissGotRocks! Glad I am not the only one who uses a big knife to rip open packages. LOL if my dh was home he would have scolded me but since I didn't hurt myself all is good. And to be honest Greg loves sharpening the knives so the more I use them the more he gets to enjoy sharpening them. Win win.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful earrings! I love dangle earrings and I bet the earring movement really shows off the liveliness of your gorgeous OMCs!

Thank you @kathley, you are so right. The movement makes them even more special. I love earrings that articulate as I am sure most PSers who have seen any of my Show Me The Bling posts know by now. LOL.

OMG they are gorgouse :lickout:
i wounder what their history is ?
im glad the kitties approves plus they got a box to play with !
enjoy

Thank you so much @Daisys and Diamonds. I love that they do have a rich long history. I get a very good feeling from these earrings. I know I sound crazy but yes I often get vibes from pieces. Wonderful warm loving vibes from Bubbalah and these earrings have a similar aura so to speak. And so right. The kitties are enjoying the boxes as much as I am enjoying the new bling. Win win. Haha.

Gorgeous, the cats appear to like them and the box too!!!

Yes @arkieb1 the kitties are enjoying the box as much as I am loving the earrings. No one loses here. Thank you for the lovely comments about the earrings. One day I would love Bubbalah and my black opal to meet Lola and your other beautiful treasures. So far away yet so wonderful that the internet brings all of us so passionate about bling together.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful! Every time is see a gorgeous pair of antique earrings over here, I always think of you!

Aww thank you dear @Alex T. I am still hoping one day we can meet in person and sad that this summer isn't working out. But holding out hope one day in the near future we can get together. Hope all is well with your wonderful family.

Utter gorgeousness! The kitties are pretty fab too :kiss2:

Thank you @foxinsox and my kitties send their purrs and love and thank you too.:love:

@missy You are always so sweet and kind to everyone here, I'm sure your DH feels like he's the lucky one! So glad you got the earrings that made your heart happy! So beautiful!:kiss2:

Dear @CHRISTY-DANIELLE thank you so much for those lovely words. You are so sweet. Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I owe you guys better photos. Off in a little while to work out and then see my allergist but here's a couple of pics from when I first tried them on. I will attempt getting some clearer photos of the faceting (@Sandeek see I am not forgetting :sun:) later.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.43 AM.png

Can you see the black enamel detail on the sides of the setting?

omcdangles.png omcdangles.jpeg.png

Attachments

• omcdangles.jpg.png
    omcdangles.jpg.png
    650 KB · Views: 24

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I owe you guys better photos. Off in a little while to work out and then see my allergist but here's a couple of pics from when I first tried them on. I will attempt getting some clearer photos of the faceting (@Sandeek see I am not forgetting :sun:) later.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.32.43 AM.png

Can you see the black enamel detail on the sides of the setting?

omcdangles.png omcdangles.jpeg.png

So incredibly stunning. These are perfect on you.

I love the delicate details and the diamonds are just so beautiful and twinkly and delightful.

So happy for you!!! Enjoy!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are just gorgeous, @missy! :love: You rock those dangles and they look stunning on you. Congratulations and enjoy every second of wearing them!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really gorgeous earrings MIssy! Elegant and simple! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So incredibly stunning. These are perfect on you.

I love the delicate details and the diamonds are just so beautiful and twinkly and delightful.

So happy for you!!! Enjoy!!!

Thank you!

They are just gorgeous, @missy! :love: You rock those dangles and they look stunning on you. Congratulations and enjoy every second of wearing them!!

Thanks so much!

HI:

Really gorgeous earrings MIssy! Elegant and simple! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon!

I managed to get a few pics showing the faceting a little better. Mind you not great pics but I am trying lol. We went to the allergist's office and I was snapping away haha.

First up 2 photos in my purple blue velvet box.

omcearringsinbluebox.png

omcearringsinblueboxagain.jpg.png

at the allergist's office.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 2.55.35 PM.png

omcbright.png

and when I got back home just a little while ago.
Focusing on the facets while taking a selfie is not easy. All I am getting is one big blur.

omcdrops.jpg.png

And I asked Greg to get a photo of the earrings while I was wearing them as we were leaving this AM and this is what he snaps.
Men. :rolleyes: :lol:

missywaiting.png

Earrings? What earrings? :oops2:

And that's all folks. I am definitely better enjoying the bling than photographing the bling.:ugeek:

Attachments

• missyandgregatallergistoffice.png
    missyandgregatallergistoffice.png
    762.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results