shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victorian Brooch Conversion Project

A446D4F3-73E5-4AE7-9EFD-9C465F6F6B20.jpeg If anyone wants to be have the “sister” OMG this is the exact brooch.
But, the price tag is an eye watering $3,200 US odd.
Excellent buying yours at $1258!

A446D4F3-73E5-4AE7-9EFD-9C465F6F6B20.jpeg If anyone wants to be have the “sister” OMG this is the exact brooch.
I'll stick with the "kissing cousin turquoise crescents" :loopy::lol::naughty::dance:

Don't you have sticker shock just looking at how much more similar brooches are? Jpie seriously won the lotto with her brooch!

Love how all the pieces turned out! I'm so lusting for one such brooch myself now! :love:

Celestial things are classic and fun at the same time, wonderful piece.

Love, love, love this project! I SO want to be a copy cat and find something to convert. You have great vision. Congrats on a really excellent outcome.

Celestial things are classic and fun at the same time, wonderful piece.
Thank you!

Love how all the pieces turned out! I'm so lusting for one such brooch myself now! :love:
Love, love, love this project! I SO want to be a copy cat and find something to convert. You have great vision. Congrats on a really excellent outcome.
I hope you find your conversion pins! I’d love to see how they turn out.

Wow, it’s the ruby twin!

@JPie I hope you don't mind but I am shamelessly copying your fantastic pendant. I found a similar ruby brooch from a dealer in London. It was in budget and I just ordered it. So excited! I fell in instant love with yours!

Way to go :appl:

@JPie I hope you don't mind but I am shamelessly copying your fantastic pendant. I found a similar ruby brooch from a dealer in London. It was in budget and I just ordered it. So excited! I fell in instant love with yours!
Yay!:appl:welcome to the crescent club!:wavey:

YAY @ceg ! I am loving these conversion projects! Please share pics! :appl:

@ceg @JPie:
IDJ confirmed receipt of my package! I hope I don't pass out when I get their price quote lololol!

So here's a pic. It's only from 1976 so not antique but it was the right price. So excited!
w7221-ruby-diamond-brooch(1)_1172_general.jpg

Wow, our crescents could be fraternal twins! Those rubies have a great color. :dance:

I seriously hope you don't mind my blatant copy, lol!

I seriously hope you don't mind my blatant copy, lol!

Not in the least! People have been converting crescent pins into necklaces looooooong before I did. I think it's great that old jewelry is getting a new life!

So here's a pic. It's only from 1976 so not antique but it was the right price. So excited!
w7221-ruby-diamond-brooch(1)_1172_general.jpg
Gorgeous!:love::love:

Gorgeoua broaches! This is why i need to stay away from this section....now im looking up broaches on ebay....grrrr

I also have one to show!
Bohemian garnet crescent15299937648837607224272001169007.jpg

That is beautiful!

Love all your crescents! You guys are killing me! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP