shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Set Complete - Jocelyn and Band

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by LLJsmom, Jan 21, 2015.

1. jenncent
    Shiny_Rock
    Trade

by jenncent » Jan 22, 2015
    This is gorgeous! Congrats!! The contrast between the melee and the high polish if fun to look at. I love the look of different textures.

2. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

by LLJsmom » Jan 22, 2015
    Thank you ame. :) I was surprised about that shot too. With an MRB, those shots are so random. I'm still not good enough to capture more than a few arrows at a time. I think that your 1.5 width band works really well with your set. Have you made a final decision on that band yet? When it was on your finger, I could not tell the height difference.

Thank you for your kind words, lovesvintage.

Thank you sweet_blossom. I was looking for a thread on your gorgeous ring, but didn't find it. If there is one, can you point it out to me?

Thank you sparkleismyfavcolor. Thanks for dropping by for a look.

Acinom, I do feel a little addiction to Victor's pieces. They are made so well. I want to be able to look at them all the time. I really would love more things from him. Yes, I do wish my wallet was bigger. ;-)

Thanks Kristy! When I see you post, I think about your classic pieces that are just so stunning. I do love your OEC with the simple band and six prong. And you have an OMB in a halo. I am inspired by your collection, to have a cushion shape some day as well. I never thought about it as cool, but it's cool that it looks cool. ;-) I think it works well because the reflective surface of the flat band matches the light return of the stone really well.

Thanks Diamoneecee. In that first picture, without the flash, it does look like the bands blend. Weird huh? But in a good way. IRL, they look completely distinct.

Hi m-2-b! Thanks for dropping by! I didn't know your band is also your spacer. Yay! I copied you without even knowing. :bigsmile: So how much you inspire me? Looked at your set again. Amazing...

Thank you ariel144, for your kind words. :)

3. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

Thank you for dropping by chel180!

Hi DS, Yeah, I didn't know m-2-b was essentially using a spacer too. When I asked Victor for this, I didn't think one side would be flat while only one side was notched. He mentioned the word "spacer", and then I realized how smart that was. Then I could wear another band next to it if I wanted. I'm so happy with it. Exactly the look I wanted. Hope you are doing well!

Hi Logan, thanks for your comments. You said it exactly. Two bands would melt together. That is what I didn't want. Maybe in the future I might want that look, but not now. Wear your Emilya ring in good health!

Hi Mayk, :wavey: hope to swoon over your band soon! ;-) I can't wait to see what you pick.

Hi MGR, :wavey: You're kinda my fairy bling godmother, like you're guiding me in spirit in my bling collection life. I am really happy that you approve. Thank you for your lovely thoughts and for understanding why I felt the need to share my particular experience with Victor. BIG {{{HUG}}}

Thank you CRYSTAL24k. That thread that you started on the plain bands reminded me of how beautiful plain bands can be.

Hi Sharon, thanks for dropping by! I do love them so much. They make me smile every time I look at them, which is ALL THE TIME! :D

Thank you for your lovely comments ricezo.

Thank you for the love missy. (((hug)))

4. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

Thank you Jimmianne! Are you still enjoying your OEC??

Hi jenncent, thank you for your kind comments. Thanks for dropping by!

5. Sundial
    Ideal_Rock

by Sundial » Jan 22, 2015
    Your Jocelyn is just pure perfection and I love the way it looks with the new band. I would never have thought of pairing in that way but it looks amazing.

6. Rubies-R-Me
    Brilliant_Rock

by Rubies-R-Me » Jan 22, 2015
    Hi LLJsmom!
    Your set is awesome.. the "plain and fancy" work perfectly together. It sounds like your ring dreams came true! :appl: :appl: :appl:

7. ElleElle
    Shiny_Rock

by ElleElle » Jan 22, 2015
    Victor Canera is a true artist! Your ring is breathtaking!!! It looks SO good on you!

8. apacherose
    Brilliant_Rock

by apacherose » Jan 23, 2015
    What a gorgeous, elegant set. Really exciting, sleek, and beautiful. I love it!

9. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

by LLJsmom » Jan 24, 2015
    Thank you Sundial. All he beautiful plain bands have inspired me. :)

Hi Rubies, that is so true!! I have been dreaming of a set by Victor Canera so long, ever since I got my stone. I find it hard to believe it actually happened. Thank you for your kind words. :)

Thanks ElleElle. You are so sweet. :)

Apacherose, thank you! What a lovely comment. "Exciting"? I am the most boring and conservative person ever. :bigsmile:

10. pregcurious
    Ideal_Rock

11. RayRay
    Rough_Rock

by RayRay » Apr 13, 2019
    @LLJsmom , love your set! What is the height and width of both shanks? It looks perfect!

12. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

by LLJsmom » Apr 14, 2019
    Width around 2mm. Maybe a little less. Height? Don’t know. I think you should check with Victor Canera. =)2

RayRay likes this.