shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera alternating French cut band

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks the alternating elongated and square frenchies look SO good! And the milgrain is sublime. The whole ring is perfection. Happy Birthday!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous. I love Victor's work and I can't wait see the others! Happy Birthday!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what else Victor has made for you, he is a master craftsman indeed! Happy happy birthday lovely!

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! A ring like that has been on my wishlist forever but for now I’ll have to live vicariously through others. Enjoy every second wearing that beauty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Can’t wait to see the other 3!!! You really have something to look forward to on Xmas morning!! So do we!! Can’t wait to see the set!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it!!!
That is one of my favorite bands!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Perfection! I love the design and contemporary feel of it. Looking forward to seeing all of your new pieces. And Victor is such a great artists and craftsman. You have an heirloom set!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
@Tonks A little late, but oh my goshhh I love this so much!! Can't wait to see the others, really gorgeous addition to your beautiful collection!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@Tonks A little late, but oh my goshhh I love this so much!! Can't wait to see the others, really gorgeous addition to your beautiful collection!

Thank you so much, everyone! It feels like forever I have been eyeing all the gorgeous Victor Canera pieces here on PS, and it is a bit surreal to have a piece of his on my finger. I cannot wait for Christmas!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I've never seen one of his bands before. Just exquisite, those diamonds and every detail. Adding to my wish list!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulation on the ring @Tonks.

Does vc sourced those French cut diamond himself or you did?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation on the ring @Tonks.

Does vc sourced those French cut diamond himself or you did?

Thank you!

Victor sourced the stones. It was super easy to work with him—I just told him what I wanted, and that I trusted his judgment. He was lightning fast, too. Which is truly amazing in the middle of a pandemic.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
How nice of him! He didn't have to do that. Lovely gesture, makes you glad you spent your money where you did.

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! Handshot please!!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited to show y’all my new alternating French cut band by @Victor Canera

It is one of a set of three we ordered for a stack. All three are here, but my husband decided to give me one band for my birthday and the other two will be for Christmas. He wrapped the other two bands before I had a chance to snap photos! Probably smart, as he would have had to pry them away from me. Don’t worry, I will do another SMTB with the full stack after Christmas.

Working with Victor was a dream. It was so, so easy. Victor is personable and easy to talk to. I arranged a phone call where we took care of the details, and from there, it was less than a month (in the middle of a pandemic!) to delivery of all three bands.

They are all absolutely perfect. This French cut band is stunning. The diamonds are so incredibly sparkly, even in dim light. In sunlight they are positively blinding. The metalwork is smooth as silk. I requested super fine milgrain, and it is indeed super fine. It looks more pronounced in photos but in real life it simply lends a bit of a defining edge.

Oh, and as to sizing! This was so important to me. My wedding set is a 6.5. It fits fine, *but* in the mornings and in the summer I swell badly, and it is uncomfortable and I can’t get the rings on until after 10 am. So we decided on a quarter size up to give some breathing room. And Victor nailed the sizing. Using a Kate Wolf True Size mandrel to check, the ring is precisely a 6.75. This was so critical to me because I have had a vendor get a size wrong in the past. Anyway, the quarter size increase turned out to be perfect to allow for morning swelling. I wore my ring first thing this morning.

As to width, I’m not actually sure how wide this band is. I told Victor we could go up to 2.5 mm but left the actual measurements up to his discretion. I can’t measure at the moment b/c I left my calipers on and the specialty battery they take is dead. Oops.

I cannot recommend Victor highly enough, and I am already planning future Canera pieces.

2C57569A-D803-47CC-947F-BC57CB678284.jpeg 1FF55901-4DB1-4080-A287-88F2CC859C5F.jpeg

Do you have any more pics of your French cut band? I’m working with VC now on a band and it may be somewhat similar. Also, anything you would change about it now that you’ve had it a bit?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results