shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera alternating French cut band

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited to show y’all my new alternating French cut band by @Victor Canera

It is one of a set of three we ordered for a stack. All three are here, but my husband decided to give me one band for my birthday and the other two will be for Christmas. He wrapped the other two bands before I had a chance to snap photos! Probably smart, as he would have had to pry them away from me. Don’t worry, I will do another SMTB with the full stack after Christmas.

Working with Victor was a dream. It was so, so easy. Victor is personable and easy to talk to. I arranged a phone call where we took care of the details, and from there, it was less than a month (in the middle of a pandemic!) to delivery of all three bands.

They are all absolutely perfect. This French cut band is stunning. The diamonds are so incredibly sparkly, even in dim light. In sunlight they are positively blinding. The metalwork is smooth as silk. I requested super fine milgrain, and it is indeed super fine. It looks more pronounced in photos but in real life it simply lends a bit of a defining edge.

Oh, and as to sizing! This was so important to me. My wedding set is a 6.5. It fits fine, *but* in the mornings and in the summer I swell badly, and it is uncomfortable and I can’t get the rings on until after 10 am. So we decided on a quarter size up to give some breathing room. And Victor nailed the sizing. Using a Kate Wolf True Size mandrel to check, the ring is precisely a 6.75. This was so critical to me because I have had a vendor get a size wrong in the past. Anyway, the quarter size increase turned out to be perfect to allow for morning swelling. I wore my ring first thing this morning.

As to width, I’m not actually sure how wide this band is. I told Victor we could go up to 2.5 mm but left the actual measurements up to his discretion. I can’t measure at the moment b/c I left my calipers on and the specialty battery they take is dead. Oops.

I cannot recommend Victor highly enough, and I am already planning future Canera pieces.

2C57569A-D803-47CC-947F-BC57CB678284.jpeg 1FF55901-4DB1-4080-A287-88F2CC859C5F.jpeg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see the other two!! Happy Birthday btw.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and unique! Love it and can't wait to see the others!!

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday and your new band is stunning!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favourite bands; I’ve wanted one for ages. It looks amazing on you. And you still have two more to come?! I’ll look forward to stacked shots after Xmas!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous and luxurious band! Victor did a great job. Beautiful frenchies

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it’s absolutely lovely :kiss2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday. Gorgeous band. The milgrain is so delicate and a beautiful finish. Are the others in the stack the same or different?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I bet that puts on a flashy show in the sunlight!

Happy Birthday!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! The ring is beautiful - are the other two also Frenchies? Congratulations - wear them in good health!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday. Gorgeous band. The milgrain is so delicate and a beautiful finish. Are the others in the stack the same or different?

Thank you!

The other two are different. One is a bright cut pave band with single cuts. I only got to see it for a moment but it is gorgeous. The other is an engraved band. And it is simple but stunning. I can’t wait to wear them together!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh divine! So dainty but special

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! The ring is beautiful - are the other two also Frenchies? Congratulations - wear them in good health!

The other two are different. One is single cuts (bright cut pave), and the other is Victor’s engraved band. I will do another SMTB with the whole stack after Christmas.

I have wanted something French cut for a very long time, and I tried to see a FC band in person but never could find one. I am so happy with the performance of these. They have beautiful rainbow flashes, and they are so bright and happy.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited to see all three - but based off description alone, I expect this one will be my favorite! A wishlist item of mine is a French cut eternity- this is such a wonderful take on it! In love :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tonks your ring is stunning in it’s design and craftsmanship!

I totally agree, Victor is not only a master of his craft but a really nice guy! In my experience he expressed willingness and excitement to collaborate on details. He also finished sooner than estimated too!
I really look forward to seeing the other two! So fun you have that to look forward to.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa BABY! Love it! Happy birthday - and can't wait to see the whole stack!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa BABY! Love it! Happy birthday - and can't wait to see the whole stack!

My thoughts exactly! The stack will be out of this world. Love that you also ordered an engraved band. That just makes your stack so much more interesting. Can’t wait!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Enjoy it!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, this is absolutely beautiful!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

The other two are different. One is a bright cut pave band with single cuts. I only got to see it for a moment but it is gorgeous. The other is an engraved band. And it is simple but stunning. I can’t wait to wear them together!

They sound gorgeous. Can’t wait to see them together. Just a few more weeks! Enjoy your beautiful band until the others arrive.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful,it looks delicate and interesting and with presence all at the same time. Can't wait to see the full stack.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! I look forward to seeing the whole stack! :love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa! :love:
Just gorgeous
can’t wait to see the stack of three
happy birthday!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks , it's really stunning. I can't wait to see all three!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love this. Can't wait to see your stack!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooo gorgeous band! Happy birthday to you!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I loveeeee elongated frenchies!! Happy Birthday!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I can't begin to express how much I adore this band!! :love: I actually purchased this same French-cut band 3.5 years ago and I love it even more now than I did in the beginning! Victor's bands are absolutely exquisite and you will absolutely adore all three of your new bands! I have his engraved band as well and it is one of my absolute favorites! And you can't go wrong with any of his pave bands... they are just a dream!! Please come back after the holidays to post more photos of all three of your bands!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Can't wait to see the other two, but I already know I'll love them! Victor does a beautiful job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results