shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors for 22k gold band

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I just received a 2mm 22k band that I had ordered from sarraf and the craftsmanship is horrible. Poorly polished, Unevenly round and already two deep gashes. I waited 3 weeks for it so I’m pissed. Needless to say it’s going back ASAP. What other affordable vendors are there for 22k gold? I’m just looking for a simple 2mm comfort fit.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Hoard Jewelry linked below-great prices and they can make any 22k band comfort fit and 2mm. Environmentally friendly too. They also have an Etsy store.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried buying second hand on ebay? 22ct gold was pretty standard in the UK up until around the 1950's & there are usually lots of gorgeous plain bands floating around for a good price.

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hoard Jewelry. I have 3 bands from them including a 22kt one. Craftsmanship is impeccable.

Thank you! I was a bit put off by their return policy given the experience I just had with sarraf but if you’ve had 3 good experiences with them I might just go for it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have a couple of bands from Hoard - 22k and 24k (I bought through Etsy) and they're perfect - right size, evenly shaped, nicely polished. Their Etsy store says "no returns" though.

I've also bought 22k rings from Italilambertini on Etsy, and they were also perfect. They seem generally pricier than Hoard but they do offer full refunds, at least to folks buying through Etsy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results