shape
carat
color
clarity

VC Jocelyn. Vs Gabriella pics pls

Beeby

Rough_Rock
After my horrible experience trying to re-set my rings. And after seeing the beautiful work of Victor. I've decided that I am saving up and doing it right and having my 2.5 C VS1 G set in either the Jocelyn with scallop pave basket and matching pave eternity band. Or the Gabriella with matching band. Does anybody out there have any pictures of either ring with the band? I fell in love with the Joscelyn from LLJsmom pictures.

Both styles are beautiful. Would love to see pictures!!!!

I'm going to repurpose the princess cut diamonds somehow they total up to be about 4.5c. Any ideas ? 14 princess cut stones.

img_7091.png

img_7092.png

img_7090.png

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there! I used to own a VC Gabriella w/out pave if you are interested in seeing pictures. However, there is a thread on the pave version of the Gabriella which can be seen here (you will need a spacer if you want to wear a wedding band next to it):

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-custom-that-she-loves.177160/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-custom-that-she-loves.177160/[/URL]

LLJsmom will have to chime in for more pics of her beautiful VC Jocelyn!

Beeby

Rough_Rock
m-2-b thank you for the link. I do not want a spacer so that really helps me. I'm leaning towards the Jocelyn. Does anyone have a picture of the Jocelyn with the matching band??

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-set-complete-jocelyn-and-band.209954/

I got a plain band to match my Jocelyn. Victor made it to match. It felt like a diamond band took too much away from the shank of the ering. The single cuts on the shank of the ering are just soooo sparkly and the shank is so finely made that I wanted to focus on the shank. If I had to do it over again I would get a plain shank ering and a full diamond eternity band separately, made by Victor.

Beeby

Rough_Rock
Lljsmom and m-2-b

Wow. Great info. Now I'm thinking plain shank on the ering (Jocelyn or Gabriella) and a victor eternity band. I liked the look of yours LLJsmom but I think I would like the 2 shanks reversed.

M-2-b do you have any pics of your Gabriella with plain shank??

Thanks!!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! How exciting!!! To me, the Jocelyn looks perfect, I love the scalloped basket and detail. To my eye the Gabriella is a bit busy, but that is all Personal choice. Victor may receive your stone and suggest something totally different too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I do: :))

img_14057.jpg

img_14058.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/pr...briella-solitaire-setting-spacer-t210534.html

This is m-2-b's 6 prong plain shank Gabriella. It is a stunning piece.

The double claw four prong and the six prong are such different looks that I think you will need to decide which you prefer. Either is stunning. I chose 4 because claws at 6 and 12 o'clock are uncomfortable to my eye. Everyone is different. I will give you a sneak peek at a full eternity from Victor, with single cut melee in a bright cut setting, which is different from the pave band that m-2-b has. Bright cut means the stones are between these two super thin walls whereas other page don't have the walls.

I don't have a thread on it yet but may make one later.

img_14059.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1482008021|4108002 said:
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/pr...briella-solitaire-setting-spacer-t210534.html

This is m-2-b's 6 prong plain shank Gabriella. It is a stunning piece.

The double claw four prong and the six prong are such different looks that I think you will need to decide which you prefer. Either is stunning. I chose 4 because claws at 6 and 12 o'clock are uncomfortable to my eye. Everyone is different. I will give you a sneak peek at a full eternity from Victor, with single cut melee in a bright cut setting, which is different from the pave band that m-2-b has. Bright cut means the stones are between these two super thin walls whereas other page don't have the walls.

I don't have a thread on it yet but may make one later.

LLJsmom--So that bright cut pave band is yours from Victor's social media accounts! :appl: It looks lovely as well! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both beautiful rings but somehow m2b's Gabriella got me every time! I love a beautiful diamond with shiny metal and that fit the bill perfectly!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
For the princess cuts I'd do an eternity/partial eternity in a very fine channel setting. Or if you don't really love them, and it wasn't just about the prongs, I'd cut my losses and sell them as a parcel and put the funds towards the VC setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results