carat
color
clarity

Value Old European Cut over 12ct

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline|1475930582|4084720 said:
It is such a beautiful stone. I would love to see it in a feminine setting. In fact, I think it would be much better in a pendant.
Agreed. I know people are like it's too big for a pendant but I don't need believe that for a second. If anything it's too big for her slender hand.

But also op, my disagreement on the setting ahouldnt take away from the fact this diamond is ridiculously amazing

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Niel|1475931444|4084721 said:
But also op, my disagreement on the setting ahouldnt take away from the fact this diamond is ridiculously amazing

Absolutely! Amazing stone!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics! Love it!

Let's think out of the box here... tiara? Sceptre? Crown? What do people usually do with such giant bling?

Maybe a setting like the hope diamond, that Audrey Hepburn wore in breakfast at tiffany's? We got options!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That beautiful stone would make a stunning bracelet!

_38413.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bepsi|1475916937|4084705 said:
Some additional pictures, finally also outdoor, for a walk i a nice and warm automn Sunday afternoon :)

img_2189_0.jpg

img_2190_0.jpg

img_2191_4.jpg

img_2215_0.jpg

In natural light it looks much more "alive" than in the pictures we took indoor.
The effect in the center, is it the so called fisheye?

I am hyperventilating after reading this thread! Just amazing jewels.

This might be just me but seeing this on her hand in the first pic with plain nails, jeans and a white t-shirt, the setting seems to fit her style. Yes it is huuuge but casual if that term can be used for this rock? LOL :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try the following jewellers to make a setting for the stone;

Victor Canera;

www.victorcanera.com

CVB designs on Facebook (Caysie Van Bebber) or here; https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CVBinspiredDesign?ref=pr_shop_more

Or indeed Adam from Old World Diamonds.

http://www.oldworlddiamonds.com/

Ask all of them for quotes on making a Antique style solitaire and a bracelet or possibly a pendant using this stone and ask for ideas. Your own jeweller I suspect possibly doesn't have the skills to deal with a stone that size. These are the names of 3 jewellers that do have those skills. I think the setting is too bulky as well and that is half the probably why she will be uncomfortable wearing the ring.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How'd I miss this ROCK - OMG - fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Your mother has exquisite taste and your fiance is so lucky to have two people that love her so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results