shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Certed Diamonds--Reviews

firsttimer90036

Rough_Rock
Martin Sheffield and USA Certed Diamonds. I found them online and I am considering reaching out to speak with him. First, I am wondering if anyone had any reviews of him and his diamonds. Positive or Negative. Anyone who has had experience with Martin, please share. Thanks!

ming

Shiny_Rock
I'm going to be checking this thread. I had a similar question a few weeks ago and didn't get an answer but did a board search for some background. I vaguely remember there being an issue (cost) of shipping into the US but I may have that wrong; I've been doing a lot of research the past few months.

firsttimer90036

Rough_Rock
ming|1392076147|3612282 said:
I'm going to be checking this thread. I had a similar question a few weeks ago and didn't get an answer but did a board search for some background. I vaguely remember there being an issue (cost) of shipping into the US but I may have that wrong; I've been doing a lot of research the past few months.

Yes. Waiting on some sort of answer here. Seems everyone jumped up to the plate on almost every question I had except this one. Definitely a little bit odd.

Anyone have any experience????

spicyitalian

Rough_Rock
I think not much people here have experiences with them. Site seems old and doesn't instill a sense of confidence for savvy shoppers here.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased my 3 ct from Martin. He was very kind and professional and found me the best diamond at an amazing price.

firsttimer90036

Rough_Rock
autumngems|1392086110|3612455 said:
I purchased my 3 ct from Martin. He was very kind and professional and found me the best diamond at an amazing price.

Excellent. Here's my next question: You on his payroll?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's not a very nice question.

Martin at USA Certed is a long-time trusted PS vendor. He just doesn't get a lot of PS-talk because he is located in Canada (Toronto?) and his website is hideous and outdated.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NO, you can see my other posts, I've been on her for some time. I have also purchased from Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, and Union Diamond.

RossyJr22

Rough_Rock
I used the 'Get a Quote' option on Price Scope and have been getting many emails from every company with a relationship here. Martin from USA Certed Diamonds reached out to me and we have been talking for about 2 weeks. I gave him my specs (1.5 cts radiant J+ color excellent symmetry vs2+ 5-6K) and he gave me a list out of his database with prices better than I've seen anywhere else.

You can be skeptical because he is located in Canada and has a messy website, but my future fiance is a GIA grader in NYC and a good deal of the stones are located at wholesalers in NYC. My GF has personally checked out 2 of the stones and we will be looking at a third before purchasing from Martin and they truly are great stones at the BEST prices.

Martin will ship stones to appraisers in your location so you will have the GIA report and an appraisal report (For a small fee).

There is not much of a return policy, but you see the stones and have the reports. There should be no need to return a stone in that scenario. You pay Martin directly, though I do not know the details of payment yet. I am hoping there is not much of a fee as he is in Canada.

Martin is very kind and knowledgeable, he really tries to focus on your specific requirements and will hold any diamond in the database as long as it is currently available at the wholesaler.

I will be purchasing in the next week or so and hope the rest of the process will be as smooth as it has been. He also provides contacts for settings, though I'm not sure if I will be using them or not.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Craig
(I've learned way too much about diamonds recently :read: )

RossyJr22

Rough_Rock
This is my first post at Price Scope, but this site has helped me out so much through this process!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results