shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrading to ACA 3.01 VS1 F!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Put a rush on this! How long can you expect us to wait??=)2

Haha I think now that they send the traded in diamond to AGS...and have to make the setting..I’m thinking a month? Gasp!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Haha I think now that they send the traded in diamond to AGS...and have to make the setting..I’m thinking a month? Gasp!

A month will give you time to do some finger exercises to build your finger muscles!! You’re going to need strength to carry that beauty around. If you need a day off, let me know and I’ll bear the burden of wearing it :P2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
A month will give you time to do some finger exercises to build your finger muscles!! You’re going to need strength to carry that beauty around. If you need a day off, let me know and I’ll bear the burden of wearing it :P2

:lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @MamaBee! I’m so excited for you! And you know I love this stone and I am so happy for you!!! Can’t wait to see your new ring!!

It’s just so gorgeous and dreamy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @MamaBee! I’m so excited for you! And you know I love this stone and I am so happy for you!!! Can’t wait to see your new ring!!

It’s just so gorgeous and dreamy!

Thank you @Slick1! Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on..haha

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Slick1! Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on..haha

Oh, @MamaBee you know it’s my pleasure to help...er...enable bling purchases :)
It’s such a beautiful stone. And it’s an F color :dance:! Love the small table and proportions!! I can’t wait to see the final project. I love the ‘cupcake’ prong work on the setting too!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful!!!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I am very very excited for you Mamabee! 3 carat F - my goodness! It will be blinding! Looking forward to many new pictures in "Stack of the Day" thread!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last January I purchased a 2.78 VS2 I color ACA....Summer as in Summer fling! :lol: I had planned on getting a 2.5 but there weren’t any available in the specs I wanted. I figured I would just go lower but better specs on the next upgrade. I knew it would be a temporary diamond because I’m color sensitive. The I diamond is so white face up but I can see the color when I tilt it. I’m not as color sensitive as some other people here though. I have a 2.03 G VS1..Libby..who is plenty white for me. I started getting a bee buzzing around my brain that I wanted an F. Then..after wearing the 2.78 I realized I couldn’t go down to 2.5 anymore. I still planned on getting something in the range of 2.75. I’ve been looking in Whiteflash every day since last January. I had it narrowed down to three diamonds. This 3.01 won because she is an F..and nothing in the table but a tiny spec to the side. I know I’m rambling..lol I’m going to set it again in the Whiteflash Valoria...18k white gold... I plan on resetting her later..but not for a while. I did make one request that it be set so I can see culet.
Here she is!

I am over the moon excited for you and this dream upgrade. Over The Moon!!!!

:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Slick1 @caf @OdetteOdile @missy! I ship Summer to them either tomorrow or Tuesday..Becca said Vera was going to send me instructions..OMG lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Impatiently waiting for pictures of your upgrade! I bet its going to be amazing!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE the proportions of your new stone! And a 3 ct F VS1!!! Congratulations on finding this beauty! I can't wait to see the ring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @tyty333 @CareBear!
Everyone should prepare themselves to see old hands modeling her! :lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are a lucky lady! I am sooooo excited for you!!! Cannot wait to see this beauty set! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are a lucky lady! I am sooooo excited for you!!! Cannot wait to see this beauty set! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thank you @Gussie! You’re so lucky to be so close to Whiteflash! My plan was to fly there to see them in person....I’m getting a temporary setting again until I can decide if I want to do the tapered baguettes again. Three times a charm! Haha

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Can’t wait to see pics. I’m sure it’s going to be beautiful!!! :bigsmile:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
This stone is drool worthy! I can’t wait to see it.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is SO EXCITING!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness me, SMTB is off the CHAIN this weekend!

Congratulations on this amazing new diamond, @MamaBee! As a fellow 3ct F colored ACA owner, I can tell you right now.....oooooo, you gonna luuuurve it! I know it's a big ticket item, but my ACA makes me feel special every time I wear it and I know yours will do the same for you! For that alone, I think it's well worth it.

I can't WAIT to see it set and on your hand! A month you say? A MONTH?? It's gonna be a loooong January....!!

Great purchase, J!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results