shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrading to ACA 3.01 VS1 F!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last January I purchased a 2.78 VS2 I color ACA....Summer as in Summer fling! :lol: I had planned on getting a 2.5 but there weren’t any available in the specs I wanted. I figured I would just go lower but better specs on the next upgrade. I knew it would be a temporary diamond because I’m color sensitive. The I diamond is so white face up but I can see the color when I tilt it. I’m not as color sensitive as some other people here though. I have a 2.03 G VS1..Libby..who is plenty white for me. I started getting a bee buzzing around my brain that I wanted an F. Then..after wearing the 2.78 I realized I couldn’t go down to 2.5 anymore. I still planned on getting something in the range of 2.75. I’ve been looking in Whiteflash every day since last January. I had it narrowed down to three diamonds. This 3.01 won because she is an F..and nothing in the table but a tiny spec to the side. I know I’m rambling..lol I’m going to set it again in the Whiteflash Valoria...18k white gold... I plan on resetting her later..but not for a while. I did make one request that it be set so I can see culet.
Here she is!

Last edited:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Last January I purchased a 2.78 VS2 I color ACA....Summer as in Summer fling!
:lol:I had planned on getting a 2.5 but there weren’t any available in the specs I wanted. I figured I would just go lower but better specs on the next upgrade. I knew it would be a temporary diamond because I’m color sensitive. The I diamond is so white face up but I can see the color when I tilt it. I’m not as color sensitive as some other people here though. I have a 2.03 G VS1..Libby..who is plenty white for me. I started getting a bee buzzing around my brain that I wanted an F. Then..after wearing the 2.78 I realized I couldn’t go down to 2.5 anymore. I still planned on getting something in the range of 2.75. I’ve been looking in Whiteflash every day since last January. I had it narrowed down to three diamonds. This 3.01 won because she is an F..and nothing in the table but a tiny spec to the side. I know I’m rambling..lol I’m going to set her again in the Whiteflash Valoria. I plan on resetting her later..but not for a while. I did make one request that it be set so I can see culet.
Here she is!

Wowowow, @MamaBee ! I can’t wait to see this spectacular ring!! Congrats!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, stunning diamond! I can’t wait to see it set!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be a real beauty @MamaBee, I’m so excited for you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

PS'ers have the best stuff! Congrats!!!!

cheers--Sharon

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it’s beautiful! I can’t wait to see it on your hand! What a great way to start the year ❤️❤️❤️

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! This is going to be a fun thread! Can’t wait!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhh....so pretty!!!! :love:

Can't wait to see it on you finger!!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
This one's gonna be a showstopper. Can't wait for the pics!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
Can’t wait to see it!!! Congratulations!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should be a bright, beautiful diamond. Can’t wait to see the new ring! So glad that you were able to find a diamond for your upgrade.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Now that's an upgrade!!! F VS1 would be my ideal specs if I could afford the size I wanted! :lol: I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Should be a bright, beautiful diamond. Can’t wait to see the new ring! So glad that you were able to find a diamond for your upgrade.

Thank you @MissGotRocks!
Wow!!! Now that's an upgrade!!! F VS1 would be my ideal specs if I could afford the size I wanted! :lol: I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Thank you! I wasn’t getting any younger so I went for it! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can NOT wait to see this beauty set. Congratulations @MamaBee !!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats MamaBee! I can't wait to see it set.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @MamaBee it‘s going to be spectacular!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a stunning huge stone! Please show us a ton of pictures once you get it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big and beautiful stone!, Congrats! :clap:

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Put a rush on this! How long can you expect us to wait??=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results