shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Michal B. Bauble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock

Hi ladies,

I use to write a lot more, but have become more of a lurker as of late. It''s great though to see that many of my favorite ladies are still on here and I love reading the new posts by many of the newbie''s :) Especially want to say hello to Kaleigh and Mrssalvo!!!!

My husband upgraded my engagement ring for my birthday to a 2.20 G S1 RB and I couldn''t be happier. This diamond sparkles like mad, it is the whitest, most gorgeous diamond and I wanted to share some pictures with you. I am so grateful for Pricescope because it''s the only place where I can admit to my diamond obsession without giving myself away and mostly because I am usually on the verge of violent laughter by many of your posts :)

hope my pics upload okay, i have quite a few, I hope not too many!!
3.gif

Hopefully I formatted them the right size, if the first one comes out to small, it will take me a bit to upload the rest!

dsdsdsIMG_0160.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Yowza!
19.gif
That''s a beautiful diamond and delicate setting!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
have I gone mad and posted too many pics? Sorry!!

Thanks Molly!!!!

sssIMG_0067.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Hi gorgeous~!
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ah! Gorgeous! what an amazing b-day present. It''s beautiful.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 10:44:40 PM
Author:ivanadiamond

Hi ladies,

I use to write a lot more, but have become more of a lurker as of late. It''s great though to see that many of my favorite ladies are still on here and I love reading the new posts by many of the newbie''s :) Especially want to say hello to Kaleigh and Mrssalvo!!!!

My husband upgraded my engagement ring for my birthday to a 2.20 G S1 RB and I couldn''t be happier. This diamond sparkles like mad, it is the whitest, most gorgeous diamond and I wanted to share some pictures with you. I am so grateful for Pricescope because it''s the only place where I can admit to my diamond obsession without giving myself away and mostly because I am usually on the verge of violent laughter by many of your posts :)

hope my pics upload okay, i have quite a few, I hope not too many!!
3.gif

Hopefully I formatted them the right size, if the first one comes out to small, it will take me a bit to upload the rest!
Hey you!!!! Ok first of all that ring, is no way a 2.20!!! It''s so huge!!! That was sooo sweet of your hubby!! Love the setting, love the pics. And of course when time allows we''ll need more. I have missed you and wondered where you have been!! So right back at ya!!! Congrats and wear it in the best of health!!!! Lisa
9.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That. Is. AMAZING. I will be sending you my address so you can ship it to me, lol! Just lovely!! Yum!

*M*

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for all your kind words! here are a few more pics, I think I went a bit overboard in the picture taking department
25.gif

Lisa, I still read up on everyones posts all the time, but I haven''t been able to post lately. I started a new job that left me with little time to write, but I am glad you are still here giving everyone your kind words and bringing huge grins and warm hearts to every one you write to!

wwwIMG_0083.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear... I - van - a - diamond...looks like you get what you VAN!!! That is a beauty! I agree with Lisa, it looks much larger than it''s measurements. I love how the delicate setting just floats on your finger! Please send us more photos and some profile shots! Tell us more about the band too!!

That was some gift! Thrilled for you!!
36.gif
Yippee!!

DKS

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock

wwwwIMG_0116.jpg

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
It''s official. Your ring has been save on my "Favorite Rings Ever in Life" folder. Haha! So purdy!

*M*

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely drop-dead breathtakingly gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
My first thought also was, "No way in heck that is **only** a 2.2 carat rock!!!" You must have the itty bittiest fingers! Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That rock is a monster rock!!! GORGEOUS; sooooo jealous (in a good way)!!!
36.gif
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG that thing is amazing!!! I love how delicate the michael B setting is. what is your ring size, btw??? that thing looks HUMUNGO on you!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again for all your kind words!!!! The setting is my original Michael B. petite pave. I originally had a 1.63 RB and they just reset the head and I asked for them to set it as low as possible at Matthew''s Jewelers that is part of Michael B. It is still set a bit too high for my liking. Perhaps some day I will get it re-set but for now I am very happy!!!! Okay, are you guys watching American Idol? j-lo has some major blingage going on!!

wwwwIMG_0155.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
my ring size is 4.75...dsd has set in a tiny bit, but there is no way in hell I can admit that to anyone, especially not my loving husband, it would be off with my head and finger :)

wwwwwIMG_0296.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 11:36:12 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
Thank you again for all your kind words!!!! The setting is my original Michael B. petite pave. I originally had a 1.63 RB and they just reset the head and I asked for them to set it as low as possible at Matthew''s Jewelers that is part of Michael B. It is still set a bit too high for my liking. Perhaps some day I will get it re-set but for now I am very happy!!!! Okay, are you guys watching American Idol? j-lo has some major blingage going on!!
SWOON!!!!! That pic just shows it all. Your words are so very kind. I hope you are enjoying your new job!! You''ll have to tell us more about it later. But man on man am I dying over these pics!!! Drool worthy is an understatement!!!
2.gif
36.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Incredible. Great finger coverage! It looks huge on your 4.75.

BTW, best not mention shinkiage to your husband just yet...save it for another birthday or anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results