shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Michal B. Bauble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
That stone looks so huge! Oh my god, I''ve been thinking about it all afternoon. Like 2.2 carat if it looks anything like that one me is PERFECT! I have size 4.25 fingers, and I can only hope. It looks like 3 carats easily. I don''t know if it''s pics, if it''s the head, whatever, but my GOD that thing is huge.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually that looks to me like KD''s 3.5c on her size what..3 finger? that''s why it blows my mind it''s a 2.2!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 1:26:40 PM
Author: Mara
actually that looks to me like KD's 3.5c on her size what..3 finger? that's why it blows my mind it's a 2.2!
I actually dug out my cert to see what the measurements are of mine to compare to Ivana's! I know... I know...
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
(Somebody help me!
37.gif
)

OK, my 2.36 is 8.68 x 8.70 x 5.26... so it must be somewhat of an optical illusion that Ivana's looks so much larger! Maybe it's a matter of a higher set stone, plus the larger table, giving the look of a much bigger stone? Well, if that's the case, sign me up, babeeee!
9.gif

Well, whatever it is, Miss Ivana, your ring is KILLER
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and I am soooo happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I hope you wear it with joy and pride for many, many years!

jfan

Rough_Rock
I honestly can''t stop coming to this thread!
19.gif

All three rings are simply breathtaking!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
what a Beautiful ring!!!
to me , it''s looks way bigger than 2.20 ct, it''s looks like more than 3ct!
30.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
HOLY S*** That is beautiful...........................SO SO SO SO beautiful....I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am speechless!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
you guys are all way too nice, thanks for all the kind compliments!!!!

Autumn Dreams

Rough_Rock
Ivandiamond: Your should warn people to put their sunshades on for this thread
10.gif
BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!! I think I saw arrows and hearts in one of those pic''s.

Me to a PS vendor, "yes, I''d like that Ivanadiamond doorknob ring to go, too please, and the small fingers too if you can swing that" .....
9.gif

Enjoy!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Wow.....give me a moment....cuz I''m drooling here!

The ring is w/out a doubt beautiful! & I love the wedding band too!
Nice collection! Nice~
18.gif

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My God, that ring is gorgeous! I am soooo jealous. I would love to have a 2 carat center. I thought I was the only one who was obsessed with diamond rings. I have a million pictures of mine and of my friends that I look at all the time. I stop people when I am out and ask to see their rings. I love seeing all the pictures on Pricescope and hearing all the stories about your rings. I feel right at home here. I am now thinking of how I can get my guy to upgrade my stone and we just got it in May of 2006. He''ll kill me if I mention it too him. I drove him crazy picking out the 1.23 I have now. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your rings!!
30.gif
30.gif
They are absolutely gorgeous!!

Your e-ring DOES look huge!!

I wonder what width is the band on your e-ring? You say that the width on yr wedding band is 2.2m. What about the width of the band on yr e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results