shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Michal B. Bauble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! What a gorgeous diamond and setting!
30.gif
I love it!

emmylou

Rough_Rock
Gorgeousness blingalicious droolness!!!!!

I have loved that Michael B setting!! Congrats on your upgrade!

Beautiful rings!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
you guys are too nice
9.gif

Kacey, welcome to PS! My wedding band is not a Michael B. I got it from a local jeweler in Los Angeles. I have had at least 6 diamonds fall out of it since I got it a year and a half ago- it def. isn''t the same craftsmanship as my engagement ring.

thank you guys again!!!!

qqqIMG_0102.jpg

jfan

Rough_Rock
Oh.My.Lord.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is absolutely one of the most beautiful rocks/settings I have EVER seen!!! Congrats on your gorgeous upgrade!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Had to have another look. I love that last shot that shows the prongs. I LOVE those prongs!!!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Can we see a handshot of your big (signed pieces?) eternity band? Maybe even with your e-ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am just seriously floored at how huge that thing looks. Lynn i gotta agree with you that yours looks like a pebble compared to that boulder, wonder why??? your fingers are basically the same size right? and your bands are 2mm right? isnt the MB 2mm? i wonder how high the MB head is raised. craziness!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
ivanadiamond, gorgeous new ring! Your ering looks HUGE! I can''t believe it''s a 2.2 on a size 4.75! I LOVE all three of your rings.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, that is one BEAUTIFUL stone!!! The whole ring is gorgeous of course, but man, that diamond is incredible!
30.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
This is one of those rings that makes me question my cushion decision over RB. Sigh :) Your ring is gorgeous, and I agree with everyone else that your stone looks enormous...like a 3 carat. Congratulations!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 1:54:16 PM
Author: Mara
i am just seriously floored at how huge that thing looks. Lynn i gotta agree with you that yours looks like a pebble compared to that boulder, wonder why??? your fingers are basically the same size right? and your bands are 2mm right? isnt the MB 2mm? i wonder how high the MB head is raised. craziness!
THANKS A LOT, girlfriend!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I *think* this was where you were supposed to say something comforting and reassuring... like... oh... I dunno... maybe something along the lines of, "NononononolynnyourslooksHUGEtoo!" ... or "SillysillylynnofcourseyourslooksBIGtoo!" or even, "Lynnyoumusthavediamondanorexiabecauseofcourseyourslooksasbigashersdoes!"
2.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
oh my lordy......huge huge huge.... What are the deminsion?????
26.gif

PS Lynn, your stone looks HUGE TO ME
35.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 6:01:56 PM
Author: woobug02
35.gif
Awwwwww, thanks, Woo!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 5:51:54 PM
Author: Lynn B

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I *think* this was where you were supposed to say something comforting and reassuring... like... oh... I dunno... maybe something along the lines of, ''NononononolynnyourslooksHUGEtoo!'' ... or ''SillysillylynnofcourseyourslooksBIGtoo!'' or even, ''Lynnyoumusthavediamondanorexiabecauseofcourseyourslooksasbigashersdoes!''
2.gif
LOL well that might make me a great friend but a bad diamond lover!!!!

Hey my beloved is the same size as yours, slightly smaller even...so I am just mind-boggled at how large this stone looks on ivana''s fingers and even in the standalone shots. And your fingers are small too and your diamond looks bigger than mine but not THIS BIG.

I really wanna know how she does it. Because I''d love to replicate it!
27.gif
Where''s the darn knuckleshavingfingerlipo when you need it?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree too Lynn

Date: 4/12/2007 6:12:33 PM

Date: 4/12/2007 6:01:56 PM
Author: woobug02
35.gif
Awwwwww, thanks, Woo!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 8:00:43 PM

Date: 4/12/2007 5:51:54 PM

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I *think* this was where you were supposed to say something comforting and reassuring... like... oh... I dunno... maybe something along the lines of, ''NononononolynnyourslooksHUGEtoo!'' ... or ''SillysillylynnofcourseyourslooksBIGtoo!'' or even, ''Lynnyoumusthavediamondanorexiabecauseofcourseyourslooksasbigashersdoes!''
2.gif
LOL well that might make me a great friend but a bad diamond lover!!!!

Hey my beloved is the same size as yours, slightly smaller even...so I am just mind-boggled at how large this stone looks on ivana''s fingers and even in the standalone shots. And your fingers are small too and your diamond looks bigger than mine but not THIS BIG.

I really wanna know how she does it. Because I''d love to replicate it!
27.gif
Where''s the darn knuckleshavingfingerlipo when you need it?
Ever since this stone was posted, I have been trying to figure it out TOO!!! We all are what 2.36 or so?? I have small fingers, 4.5 and my stone does not look like that on MY hand. Never had DSS until now!!!!
11.gif
Nan tried to tell me it does look big on my hand, but she was trying to cheer me up!!! SO I feel the pain Lynn!!! Your ring, looks bigger than mine, really and truly. Does that make you feel any better?? Ivandiamond, could have a 3 carat stone for all we know, and she''s just being modest. Hey if that''s the case I would feel better!!!!!
31.gif
3.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
you guys are cracking me up, it''s all about the macro setting...makes everything look bigger.

The measurements are:
8.49 x 8.59 x 5.00
2.20 carat
Depth 58.5%
Table 61 %

I went a little camera crazy again, so I hope you are all up for a wee bit more pics
31.gif

wwwwIMG_0530.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I am a little embarrassed by myself now, I am getting obnoxious with all the pics...

wweeIMG_0537.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
last one, i promise!

cvvvIMG_0550.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS again! Sooooo jealous. heehee
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is no such thing as too many pics.. seriously, you ring is simply stunning, so simple yet so perfect...feel free to keep the pics coming...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results