shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Michal B. Bauble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
ivanadiamond,

oh my god! I nearly fainted when I saw the title. You lucky, lucky girl. I am SO jealous! Congrats on the beautiful ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD, it''s gigantor! And oh so beautiful...................congrats!

cheers--Sharon

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for all your kind words, I have been oogling PS for years now, so it is fun to have something to share now!
Mssalvo, congrats on your 10,000 milesstone!!! So good to see you are still here! I will post on your other thread and take some side shots right now for ya!

Jend, I believe my wedding band is about 2.2 mm...

qweIMG_0457.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
How on earth did I miss this thread yesterday????

That ring is the most hunormous thing I''ve ever seen!!
30.gif

I am speechless
5.gif
, blind in both eyes
10.gif
and in need of paramedic treatment for the cranial hematoma I just got from hitting my head against my keyboard as I passed out
14.gif
!

GORGEOUS!!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ivana!!!

So good to see you around again!!! I am so in LOVE with your set!!! Its just gorgeous!!!! Enjoy it- its AMAZING!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ivana-

Just wanted to ask you- how easy or difficult was it to have the original head on your setting swapped out for a larger one to accomadate the larger stone? Was it a hard process? Also, did you trade-in your original stone or keep it? If you didnt keep it, how do you feel about it?

Sorry for all the questions- can you tell I am considering an upgrade myself at some point???
2.gif
6.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYEVERLOVIN'GOODLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
KILLER ring, Ivana! Gorgeous, simply honkingly, hugely, blindingly GORGEOUS!!!!

OK... so what is WRONG with this picture???! We have similar sized stones (mine's even a wee, wee bit bigger), our settings are the same width, AND we have the EXACT SAME FINGER SIZE, but Miss IVANA'S looks *HUGE!* and MINE looks like a... a... pinpoint!!!! WAH WAH!!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

I am seriously serious! Why doesn't MINE look BIG to ME????!!!!
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

I think I need professional help.
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy schnikies.
23.gif
Not only is that a big ole rock, but you must have teeny tiny bone fingers. That sucker is enormous!!!! And seriously gorgeous.
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Woman that is HUGE!!! I can''t even believe it''s a 2.2 on a 4.75 finger!!! It looks MASSIVE! And really beautiful, congrats!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
It''s already been said, but I can''t resist:

That''s the biggest 2.2 I''ve ever seen! And it''s gorgeous! Congrats!!

-J

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Ivanadiamond....please tell me about your eternity band, it is breathtaking and spectaucular. I would love to know the specs on it
30.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
emteeth.gif
thank you all for your compliments, I told my hubby he done good! I took a few more pics of the profile :)

Dani- I did have to trade in my stone to upgrade to this diamond, there is no way it would have been in our budget otherwise. I actually had chipped my old stone and didn''t find out about it until it was getting cleaned at my mom''s jewelers. He inspected it under a loop and showed me where I must have banged it- Jewelers Mutual was so so amazing, they made the process so painless and fast. Once I picked a new ring I took it back to Matthew''s, a Michael B. retailer and they reset it within a week. I loved my old stone, but always wanted to go bigger. And as much as I would love to say it was hard to part with my old stone it, I couldn''t wait to get my hands on my new ring :)

Lynn B. You are crazy girl! I could only wish my ring looked as big as yours, it''s not even close. I think pictures have a funny way of making rings look bigger than real life. I have been lusting after your ring forever!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ivana!!! So, how do they do it (re-set the new stone)? Do they remove the existing head and replace it with a new one? I am assuming the process is not that painful?
2.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Roppongi- I got my eternity band a few years ago from Signed Pieces, I am not sure what size each diamond is but it goes 3/4''s of the way around and the total carat weight is around 2.20 as well. I worked with Isaac and he is amazing and super helpful. I believe they are f and g color stones and vs1 and vs2, but I would have to dig up my paper work to tell you for sure :)

Danni- They take off the whole head and completely make a new one for you based on the diameter of your new stone. They charged me $350 to redo the head. The only painful part was leaving my stone for a week, other than that it was really easy.

qazIMG_0479.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
drool worthy pics...you are awesome for taking such great pics of such a beautiful diamond.

Now, you mean 20 carats, not 2.2 because that rock looks GINORMOUS and a lot bigger than 2.2 carats.

Wowoowowowo......being saved to my harddrive...what a beaut!

Congrats!

divergrrl

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ivana

Newbie here- you''re ring is so beautiful!!!! AND it looks great on you!!

Is your wedding band a Michael B also?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooo, LOVE the new pics...gosh I just love that MB setting too another favorite in my book and it really does make your center stone look giganic in a very good way..you have a beautiful set...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just came back for a re-look. DANGMARTHA, that's one KILLER ring! Whooooa, baby, baby!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
all three are just gorgeous!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
what a FABULOUS upgrade!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, more pics!!! Keep em coming, you have such lovely rings. They are to die for!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW - SPECTACULAR!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Seriously, it looks HUGE on your hand - much larger than a 2.2 ct!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow...now THAT''S a birthday present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results