shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Kitty" is short for Katherine. My grandmother went by that name.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicknames are one thing, but a given name being a one of those names is a bit much.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What a down to earth ring on Rita Wilson when she could afford any ring that money could buy! Being married to Tom Hanks and having a good career herself, I''m impressed by her non over the top ring. I bet it would be much prettier clean. Its a pretty design but looks like its gooped up with hand cream or hair gel or general crud.

Jenna Jamisons ring, I think the finger tatoo distracts from the ring.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I an not a tattoo fan as it is...why have it on your ring finger?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 4:35:29 PM
Author: Fashionvictim
WHOA! Mia Farrow''s got a whopper of a rock! Which hubbie is it from? Any more pics or specs?

Frank Sinatra

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
heres another of kate hudsons--i love her setting, but those other rings are detracting from her gorgeous diamond.

katehudson.jpg

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
tia mowry...looks about 2 caratish

mowry.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Mia farrow''s ering was a 9 carat pear in platinum from Frank Sinatra( info courtesy robbin bros). Wonder what happened to it?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She might have kept it, though I have not heard. Usually if a star auctions things you hear about it, but it would have been a long time ago...

jfan

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 8:10:25 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
heres another of kate hudsons--i love her setting, but those other rings are detracting from her gorgeous diamond.

I''m in LOVE with her setting. Is she wearing a very tiny eternity band right below her setting in addition to the saphhire/diamond band and the plain band?

I wish we could just get a good look at her main ring...the others definitely detract.

Erin555

Rough_Rock
Oh my lord! Beth''s ring looks like a larger version of mine! I had a sneaking suspicion it might when I saw that sketch that someone from Howard''s show did of it. How fun; I never see anything like mine. This is mine in this thread; I am trying to get some good pictures, but haven''t quite got the hang of it yet!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/has-anyone-seen-a-ring-setting-like-this.50449/

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erin, linky no worky! Would love to see yours. Do you live in NYC? Maybe he saw yours and copied it?!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erin,
Your ring is gorgeous.
30.gif
It worked for me. I think you need to copy and then paste up in the address area for it to work. Here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/has-anyone-seen-a-ring-setting-like-this.50449/

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
From OK! Magazine

"Model Beth Ostrosky is a lady who doesn''t settle for second place. Recently Beth and fiancé, DJ Howard Stern, made it onto the coveted OK! Countdown list of the biggest celebrity engagement rings at number two, behind Rebecca Romijn in first place.

However, Beth contacted OK! and joked that she thinks her 5.2 carat ring should be number one, rather than Rebecca Romijn’s six carat rock given to her by fiance and Jerry O''Connell. "Mine is worth more," laughed Beth, "Rebecca''s ring is only a yellow diamond."

Sorry Beth, OK! loves you and Howard and your gorgeous engagement ring, but, as we all know, size IS everything."

I thought there are bigger ones (than Rebecca''s) out there, no?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure. Liz Hurley''s is 15 carats, and I am not sure who else was recently engaged but her''s is clearly larger than 5.2 carats.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Hilton Girls, Toni Braxton, and many many more. I can't remeber but someone has a 12 carat emerald. JLo's 14 carat on page 100 of this thread. I think these stars just like attention and that comment sure got it.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love Rita Wilson''s...It looks like, well, a more "normal" (for PS standards) e-ring. Not too small, not too big...It does need to be cleaned, but it looks "worn with love".

Also, some of the celebrities get that "stacking" think down, with 3+ rings on their finger...I wish I could!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Jessica Simspon Pear Engagement Ring and Wedding Band

I have seen many post the Pear is Between 3-4 Carat Pear.
Band is around 2 carats

This is the best photo of the ring.

jessicaring2bj.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Heidi Klum''s 10 ct yellow diamond cushion

4617acf1b5e4c434433493.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Sophie Ellis Bextor ering

Kosty555.info_0001.jpg

Erin555

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! I love it, too :) I wasn''t sure how to post the link correctly, I am still getting the hang of how everything works here, but I just looooove looking at all the rings. As soon as I figure out how to update my avatar and get decent pics of my ring, I will post them!
Beth''s ring is stunning, as is Rebecca''s, but I can''t imagine theirs are the largest. What about Eva Longoria''s? Or Posh''s?

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Usher 10 Carat Ring he have to Tameka Foster.

I know someone that has seen the ring.
She said it is Huge!

Usherering.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea who Sophie Ellis Baxtor is (socialite?) but what a lovely-and modest!- ering. See, some people understand that bigger isn''t always better. I bet that''s a gorgeous stone in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results