Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
His wedding band..

posh ring.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn''t Victoria Beckham look so much more attractive when she smiles? She is hardly ever photographed smiling...

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Another wedding ring.. It looks like maybe David might be responsible for Tom''s diamond wedding band..

weddingsetbeckham.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i dunno the second one seems way to girle for me .... like i would want his ring....
33.gif
27.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Lastly, check out his asscher earrings... It huge!

dvasscher.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 10:21:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
Doesn''t Victoria Beckham look so much more attractive when she smiles? She is hardly ever photographed smiling...

Yah, she looks alot prettier when she smiles.. Too bad she think she looks ugly when she smile.. She looks really stuck up when she doesnt.. Here is another pic of her smiling..

victoria_beckham1_300_400a.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She does look so much better rather than when she is perpetually posing with that pout...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree too - she is much prettier when she grins.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i''m with emilina. i like his bling but it looks feminine to me.

tangoecho

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 11:05:45 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/28/2007 10:21:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
YES! I watched an interview with them and Sacha Baron Kohen (or whatever- Borat) what''s his name as his tv character Ali G and she was very very different smiling.. she always has this ''I''m better than you'' kind of Paris Hilton look on her face.. someone needs to tell her the ice look isn''t a good one.

Well was it here I heard (or somewhere - old age, it''s a b*tch!
9.gif
) where she doesn''t like to smile cuz she feels it makes her look like she has a pig nose? Hmmph! It''s too bad her insecurities are to the point that she''d rather look angry and stuck up rather than smile.

Me, I''d look like a big fat hog from all the smiling I''d be doing if I had that luscious arm candy David Beckham! But right on, he''d need to get a manly wedding band. No man of mine is wearing more diamonds in his wedding band than I am.
21.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 4:05:33 PM
Author: tangoecho

Well was it here I heard (or somewhere - old age, it''s a b*tch!
9.gif
) where she doesn''t like to smile cuz she feels it makes her look like she has a pig nose? Hmmph! It''s too bad her insecurities are to the point that she''d rather look angry and stuck up rather than smile.

Me, I''d look like a big fat hog from all the smiling I''d be doing if I had that luscious arm candy David Beckham! But right on, he''d need to get a manly wedding band. No man of mine is wearing more diamonds in his wedding band than I am.
21.gif
AMEN!!....i definetly wanna be the one with the stones...i mean it sok for a guy to have diamonds (my BF wants diamonds in his band) but its not that cool if your man has more diamonds on his hand than you do.....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beth''s ring is lovely but looks like she was a nail biter, time to stop!!!

Posh looks best when she is not making that fish lip pucker face for sure...much more pleasant. David has some very feminine stuff and is SUCH a metrosexual which is fine but I will bet he takes almost as long as she does to get ready, if not longer!!!

the first shot of them was from years back, they looked so much more natural and "normal"...me likey much better!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Beth Ostrosky’s ring. Hopefully it works....

Beth Ostrosky’s ring.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another one of Beth Ostrosky''s ring.. Again with the big "Photolink" banner on it... sorry!

Beth Ostrosky’s ring2.jpg

jfan

Rough_Rock
Her ring is HUGE...3 stone EC with halo? That''s almost too much ring...though I sure wouldn''t turn it down!
31.gif
Thanks for posting!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had no idea David Beckham had so much bling himself!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just read that Usher got engaged...wonder what the girl''s ring looks like?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love beths ring...what finger coverage!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
who knew howard could choose classy jewelry?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonder what his first wife is thinking, since he did say he would never marry again...all Beth had to do was sign over control of her uterus to get him!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2007 12:29:10 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~JLO''s blue diamond...
JLO001BD0000001.jpg

The blue Diamond is 14ct right????

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love JLO''s bling! Wouldn''t be fun to wear all her gorgeous rocks!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely agree with everyone that some of the rings are just WAY TOO BIG. They just look like plastic. My fave is Angie Harmmon''s(sp?) e-ring with the pear.

Oh, and I can''t decide whether I like Missy Margera either. I guess she could be way worse on the show.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful rb Ash Olsen was wearing to an event with a rose gold diamond band..
30.gif

ash olsen.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Aishwarya Rai...

AishwaryaBling000000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...look at that stunner!!!!
30.gif

AishwaryaBling0000000000012.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she is so gorgeous! I have the lipstick from L''oreal made for her. She is just stunning. Is it an e ring or a bauble for an event?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 12:06:56 AM
Author: diamondfan
I think she is so gorgeous! I have the lipstick from L''oreal made for her. She is just stunning. Is it an e ring or a bauble for an event?

~~Are you talking about Aishwarya?? The BIG diamond is her e-ring...what shape is it??

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a cushion to me...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results