Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like diamond fans EC better!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 6:15:30 PM
Author: Fashionvictim
I like Demi''s diamond! Now i heard here that it is a huge baquette, which I don''t get, because I though baquettes had a lot of vertical lines in the cut, yet her diamond doesn''t look like an EC.

I hate the band though

~~It looks different because hers is an antique EC...I believe they were cut a bit differently back then...I kind of like it too!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why did the fiance cheat with a 55 year old hooker? (is this the young blond girl and the guy is a bit rough or something?) I am not asking why he cheated, but why not with someone nearer his age? And, more importantly, why is she still with him?!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 10:32:45 PM
Author: diamondfan
Why did the fiance cheat with a 55 year old hooker? (is this the young blond girl and the guy is a bit rough or something?) I am not asking why he cheated, but why not with someone nearer his age? And, more importantly, why is she still with him?!
I'm ashamed to admit I know why he cheated (I obviously need to get a life
9.gif
). I love to read the British tabloids like the Mirror Dailymail and Sun. He cheated with the older prositute when he was going out with Collen and she was still at school and he was only 17. I gather that there was some sort of legal brothel that he had his encounter in but years later the woman sold her story and Collen found out.
Maisiebelle help me out here
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you are pretty accurate lol... I heard he was 18 at the time and the brother was indeed a ''Massage Parlour'' - like that makes it any more respectable! Colleen spends his money like its going out of fashion, her way of making him pay!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Heidi Klum''s e-ring (sorry for the blurriness!!!)...

HeidiC000000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her bracelets (someone likes canary diamonds in yellow gold...I know I do!!!)

HeidiBracelets00000000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...

HeidiBracelets00000000002.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~LisaRaye''s e-ring...I like this too...very different style for a marquise!!

LisaRayeMCoyMisick0000000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~LisaRaye''s diamond stud earring...

LisaRayeStud00000000002.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beth Ostrosky''s e-ring (sorry the pic is so small...but her ring is gorgeous!!!)

BethOERing0000000001.jpg

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock

Does anyone have any shots of Finola Hughes? She was on QVC last night and it looks as though she''s got some stacked bands, and a bezel set stone, but I can''t tell what kind of stone!

Also, any of Carmindy from "What Not to Wear" on TLC?(The makeup artist) it also looks like she''s got some stacked bands.

Thanks!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Milla Jovovich...

MillaJ000001.jpg

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescopers!!! I''m new here, this is my first post. I have been a long time lurker, and I decided to join finally!
36.gif

Does anyone know the carat weight of Nikki Taylor''s rings? THEY ARE SO PRETTY! I don''t believe I''ve seen any pictures of her rings on here but I have seen them in magazines! My boyfriend and I have been talking about getting engaged for the last year and we have been looking at rings. Her ring is so beautiful and I would like something similar... alot smaller of course, my boyfriend and I are Pre-Med students! he he...

By the way, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful information that is available here on Pricescope! I''ve spent hundreds of hours reading thread after thread! There is so much to learn and so many pretty rings to oogle!
30.gif
ha ha

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope MichelleBreann. Actually, there is a picture of Nikki Taylor's ering.. I dun remember which page it was.. So here you go.. I think her ering might be 2 to 2.5 carats..
1.gif

Nikkitaylor.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Bam''s wife''s ering..

bam4.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Bam n Missy actually did a photoshoot for playboy together.. Thats how I got these pic.. How classy..
32.gif

Missy_Rothstein.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the pics are small..

Missy_Rothstein_Margera_24.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Eva...

EvaCB0000001.jpg

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
I''ve just loved poring over this thread for the past few days while my husband plays Tiger Woods on his PS3!!!
2.gif
My faves belong to Ali Landry, Angie Harmon and Lee Ann Rimes but my all-time fave is Kate Beckinsale''s set!! It''s gorgeous and not too big. I know many of you think the bigger the better and I definitely like nice-sized rocks but the huge ones like Posh''s and the things that Fergie wears are just ugly to me.

We watch Viva la Bam a lot (hubby is a former skate punk kid, or likes to think he was!) and I haven''t decided yet if I like Missy, but she must love him to put up with the craziness! I actually think he''s really a family guy at heart- otherwise he''d be out in Hollywood dating models or whatever, not living near his parents and marrying is jr. high school sweetheart. I can''t wait until someone finds a good close-up of her ring!!

Anyway, thank you all soooooo much for taking the time to ferret out these lovely pictures and share them with the rest of us!!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone now the Specs on Nicky Hilton''s Ring???

NickyRingbling0.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is her ring new? She got divorced...so is this a new one for Nicki?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 7:20:23 PM
Author: diamondfan
Is her ring new? She got divorced...so is this a new one for Nicki?

~~No, her ring is from her first marriage...I believe the center stone is 9-10 carats...

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, those tacky Hilton girls, their parents must be proud
20.gif

As far as Missy Margera goes, there is a part of me that likes her and a part of me that doesn''t. I''ve heard she''s got some eating issues, and you can see from her pin thin body and how she''s always pushing her full plates of food aside on the show, its probably true.

I find her a bit bitchy and spoiled, I mean, what does she do all day except get her nails done and shop in her Range Rover?

Yet she seems a bit down to earth, not all bleach blond and tanned, just in jeans and uggs. So the jury''s still out.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
where are they currently living (Bam and Missy).. they are from the Philly area and got married here recently...

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 8:01:12 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Jennifer Lopez''s 8ct. e-ring from Chopard; along with a yellow gold band (she has so many diamonds, that it''s hard to remember that this is her original e-ring from Marc!!)...
JLO8ctChopard255.jpg

Does she ever wear this ring now?

What is the shape of the stone? Oval?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jennifer Lopez doesn''t wear that ring at all really...she just wears her w-band or the blue diamond...

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Katie Homles wedding band..

kh wedding band 00001.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
and new pic of Katie''s ering..

22ndmentorlasgala_028.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results