shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen a ring/setting like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

turquoisenugget

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I'm just a lurker but have a question.
My friend just e-mailed me a pic of a ring she saw somewhere on the web and wants me to help her find a ring like it.
I can't find anything similar on the web with my limited knowledge, so I thought I'd try here. I don't know where she got this pic, but there must have not been any info with it.
Anyway, I can't tell if it is an emerald cut with two trapezoid side stones, or three emeralds.
Has anyone seen a ring like this?
Thanks for your help.

emeraldringthree.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! That design is from Tiffany''s website.

turquoisenugget

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply!
I have looked and looked all over the Tiff website and can't find it. Maybe it was discontinued.
But that's okay... at least now I have something to go on. I'll tell my friend to go into a Tiffany store.
Thanks again.

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
Amazingly enough, I know who owns that ring. You could sign up on the site she posts on, and use their private messaging system to find out where she got the ring.

*Removed*

(I am going to remove this info in a few hours. If you missed it, please re-post here.)

turquoisenugget

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks!
Oh my! I hope she doesn''t mind this pic being here.
Maybe I should remove it?
Thanks. What a small world.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring
36.gif
! Good luck finding it for your friend!

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
The owner of the ring pictured above contacted me, and left me the following information:

"Here are the details-the designer (I don''t know if it''s a designer or just a brand) is Kobelli, and it''s on their website under ''Luxury Rings.'' My fiance''s attorney''s biggest client is a diamond dealer, and he (the attorney) happened to be accompanying his client to a diamond show right when my fiance was looking for a ring for me, and this was one of the selections he brought back (I wanted emerald cut, three stone). The center is emerald cut, 1.5, and the side stones are a chevron cut (?? that is what I heard, but they look like trapezoids to me) and I think they are .45 each."

Hope this helps!
1.gif

turquoisenugget

Rough_Rock
Thank you SO much everyone! This is more info then I was hoping to get from a "mystery photo!"
What a great, helpful site. Oleander, especially, thanks for all the details. I hope the owner doesn't mind her ring photo being posted here. Please extend my thanks to her if you are in contact with her again!
My friend is going to be thrilled.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results