shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
nicollette sheridan...anyone else thinks she''s kind of manly looking--dragish?

nico.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i believe someone elso noted this. do you think she is doing something to cause this?

i am glad i am not a celeb. i could not take the criticism. i would be having hurt feelings daily. i know they open themselves up for it when they go into the business. i read this and another board that also has a lot of celeb topics. i often wonder if they read this stuff and how they feel about it. i definately could not take the heat and hate being the center of attention.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 10:33:51 AM
Author: crown1
i believe someone elso noted this. do you think she is doing something to cause this?

i am glad i am not a celeb. i could not take the criticism. i would be having hurt feelings daily. i know they open themselves up for it when they go into the business. i read this and another board that also has a lot of celeb topics. i often wonder if they read this stuff and how they feel about it. i definately could not take the heat and hate being the center of attention.
Most of them do when they start out... the ones who are smart and learn to squash their curiosity as far as the internet/tabloids go are the ones who succeed. The ones who don't stop looking at that stuff? That's what we get with Lindsay, Paris, Britney, Nicole, etc... it's too hard on them (understandably so) and they go a little whacko! (not to say that this is the only cause of Hollywood insanity--just one of the biggest)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks musey! i think i read in one of the threads that you are in the business? are you in front of the camera or behind the scenes? if you are out front do you feel the pain of constantly being judged?

sorry for the hijack!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi crown! Yes, I''m in front of the camera, but I just broke in less than a year ago so I''m not big enough that most PS''ers would recognize me, which is also not big enough to be written up in tabloids. I''ve only seen a couple of things on the internet about me, and so far nothing bad. Some of my friends/coworkers will come in to work upset over something they read or saw about themselves though
7.gif

The really well-adjusted people just chalk it up to jealousy and/or the "name of the game." I think it''s mostly stars that are young and would be insecure anyway that get hurt badly by it, those are people just not built with a thick skin (I am not either, so I may be in trouble later on!)

(also sorry for the hijack!!)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for your insight. good luck in your career. i hope you develop that thick skin if you stay around.
1.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 12:27:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/8/2007 9:43:01 PM
Author: lookingood35
Jessica Simspon Pear Engagement Ring and Wedding Band

I have seen many post the Pear is Between 3-4 Carat Pear.
Band is around 2 carats

This is the best photo of the ring.
This truly is one of the most beautiful sets. I''ve always just loved it.
I agree, I think this is the best photo. Not tooo close up.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think when someone decides to be in the public eye, certain things are a given in terms of losing a bit of privacy and having judgement passed on actions. BUT, people are still people and so many lines get crossed today, with the photographers and the internet and whatnot. It is a tough line, and I think the most popular and visible celebrities do pay a high price, whether they were fully aware that they would be or not. The public has an insatiable desire for information, nothing seems sacred any longer, and we almost love to build people up, put them on pedestals and then watch them fall off of them. A really tough path, even with the perks.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL. I agree. And just like in any walk of life, there are crazy people, nice people, egomaniacs...stars are no different. It takes a certain type to want the limelight, yes, but there are some incredibly talented hard working stars who love what they do, love to entertain and cannot believe they get paid for it! But not all stars are sane, and some may start out that way but do not stay that way for long. My friend once said that stars are people, they eat and sleep and breathe just like the rest of us... That said, it is tough to think everything you do and say is watched so closely and your gaffes live on on Youtube or some such place. Tough stuff. I love the bling and the glitz but could not stand the scrutiny, that''s for sure. But this thread is one of my favorites because I love drooling over the bling and seeing who is wearing what!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are never too young to start loving bling!!!! Good girl!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 2:52:46 PM
Author: diamondfan

I think when someone decides to be in the public eye, certain things are a given in terms of losing a bit of privacy and having judgement passed on actions. BUT, people are still people and so many lines get crossed today, with the photographers and the internet and whatnot.
I completely agree. A lot of them spend an incredible amount of time and money in order to get those ridiculous stories published (ever see "Dirt"? couldn't be more true). Being a celebrity invites all kinds of criticism and it just goes with the territory.

However, I think that the line is crossed when people criticize them for things they can't help (the way they look, etc.). You wouldn't talk about how an acquaintance of yours is ugly (well, I wouldn't at least) so I don't think people should go there with celebs either.

What REALLY bothers me is the criticism that celebrities get for entering rehab! This is a GOOD thing, they're getting (well, trying to get) help for a serious life-threatening problem, and it's just a big joke. I doubt Anna Nicole Smith would be dead right now if there wasn't such a stigma attached to going into rehab
38.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Jenna Jameson

jenna_jam3ppp.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Jenna Jameson again

jenna_jam4ppppp.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Jenna Jameson another time

jenna_watch2pppp.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
close up of her watch

jenna_watch1ppp000.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
another

jenna_watch9ppp.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dunno, the one square ring and the watch are, dare I say, just fakey and big looking? I am ALL for big bling, but if it looks as fake as can be, well, no thanks then.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 10:08:12 PM
I dunno, the one square ring and the watch are, dare I say, just fakey and big looking? I am ALL for big bling, but if it looks as fake as can be, well, no thanks then.

I agree. It looks trashy not classy on her!
14.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 10:12:10 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 4/9/2007 10:08:12 PM

I agree. It looks trashy not classy on her!
14.gif

haha, guess i should clarify... i don''t care for it, but i''m posting what i find.
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, I say your wedding pix. You are way too classy for me to think you like that stuff. She IS a **** star after all...I would not expect subtle from her.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh, I think you are classy Jcrow. I know you are just posting pics; thank you. It is funny to see Jena wearing all that bling and it not really working in her favor especially with her bright fuchsia halter and tattos.

I think Katie Holmes has a large diamond and it looks classy on her and also look at Liz Taylor with her huge rock; it is gorgeous. I guess I am saying Jena just can make it work for her .

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Traci Bingham 9ct Harry Winston..

106dl.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Check out her necklace.. Btw, is it true that marquise are not as brillent as other cuts?

tracibinghamstyle2005preemmyre1.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Side view.. I wonder what color is her marquise.. I noticed it looks a little warm in some of the photos..

c435c_celebrityhome.tk_TraciBingham_BBShow_15.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Distance shot.. To see the ring coverage..

00e50_celebrityhome.tk_TraciBingham_BBShow_06.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
another side view.. Her diamond looks a little warm in this shot.. Maybe its dark..

85oq.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I read from the Harry Winston's website that the lowest color they do is F+. Could Traci's ering be an F? In this photo her diamond looks like a D..

tracibinghamstyle2005preemmyre13.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results