shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is not an engagement ring of any sorts but wouldn't it be a dream to own it? This 14 carats Blue Empress Diamond could be yours for $16 million.. The lucky model wearing it? Yasmin Le Bon..

blue empress diamond.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Up close n personal....
6.gif
30.gif

blue empress diamond 14ct.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it just me, or are the carat weights quoted in that OK! scan TOTALLY off?? They''re not even consistent as guesses (piece-to-piece). Silly OK! journalists!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:48:13 AM
Author: musey
Is it just me, or are the carat weights quoted in that OK! scan TOTALLY off?? They''re not even consistent as guesses (piece-to-piece). Silly OK! journalists!
I was thinking the same thing.

That 14 carats Blue Empress Diamond is gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pics from OK threepwood! I''ve actually been dying to see a shot of Isla Fisher''s ring - I''ve had a a crush on Sacha Baron Cohen since his Ali G days (I know it''s embarrasing ;-)

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I know Maggie and Jennifer''s ring looks a lot smaller than Isla''s ring.. I dun know that Jennifer''s is 2 carats, maybe 2ctw.. And Maggie''s looks like a 1 carat.. I wish their really did their research 1st b4 printing it.. Sigh` Hi vespergirl, there is another a couple of pics of Isla''s ering if you go back to look at the thread, here is a close up..

454dc39bddefe043021696.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the scans & new pics threepwood!!!!!
30.gif
YUMMY!!!

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
wow that blue empress diamond is really wonderful! the necklace design is interesting, although with a rock that beautiful, i''d be terrified of it falling off somehow since doesn''t seem "secure" to me without a clasp of some sort...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pics threepwood! :)

Giada

Shiny_Rock
New pic of Brooke Shields'' gorgeous cushion halo....

This has to be one of my celebrity favs.

brookeshields.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Giada,
Wow her ring and earrings are gorgeous; thanks.
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Brooke''s, Alicia Silverstone''s and Gwyneth''s...and they all look sort of the same!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 2:45:18 PM
Author: Giada
New pic of Brooke Shields'' gorgeous cushion halo....

This has to be one of my celebrity favs.
Brooke''s really makes me want to pair a band with mine!!!!!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda Marcos''s famous 30.76 ct marquise diamond bangle bracelet from Bulgari. Price during 1986 = $1,000,000.. Simply beautiful..

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

imelda-marcos-30.76ct-diamond02.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda’s emerald and diamond drop earrings by Van Cleef & Arpels. The emerald and diamonds are 3 carats each..

Imelda emerald dia vca 3ct.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda''s persian necklace.. Over 100 carats of yellow canary and pink diamonds of various shapes, sizes and cuts.

Imelda persian-necklace-copy2.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda''s Ruby necklace with diamonds, from Van Cleef & Arpels and in center: brooch of raw rubies clusters surrounded by diamonds.

Imelda ruby_necklace.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda''s barrel shaped diamond earrings canary yellow. Barrels are 5 carats each. 15 ctw..

Imelda barrel dia earrings.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda’s Emerald and diamond heart droplet earrings.

Imelda emerald drops.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby ring and earring set from Van Cleef & Arpels.

Imelda vca ruby.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Imelda wearing the VCA ruby ring.. For those who dun know Imelda Marcos was the former First Lady of Philippines. She was infamously known for her collection of over a thousand pairs of shoes. In 2001, she opened a museum in which most of the exhibits are her own footwear.

Imelda rubies.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
A pic of Imelda wearing some huge diamond earrings..

Imelda earrings.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Threepwood , thanks for all these great pics. The one I really looove is in your avatar
30.gif
. Whose is that if it''s not yours, of course.
35.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 8:58:48 AM
Author: threepwood
Imelda Marcos''s famous 30.76 ct marquise diamond bangle bracelet from Bulgari. Price during 1986 = $1,000,000.. Simply beautiful..

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
omg that looks like someone photoshopped a RING lol!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 8:49:49 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/24/2007 9:23:50 AM
Imelda wearing the VCA ruby ring.. For those who dun know Imelda Marcos was the former First Lady of Philippines. She was infamously known for her collection of over a thousand pairs of shoes. In 2001, she opened a museum in which most of the exhibits are her own footwear.
As beautiful as her things are, so many people in her country were starving at the same time, it was and as far as I know many parts of it still are desperately poor.. as a person I find her hideous. Her jewels however, should be in a museum. I remember at the time being stunned by the amounts of shoes, clothes and jewelry she had.
7.gif
I recall my husband (he was in the Navy at the time, and the US was still in Subic Bay) saying how poor the area was and that when they left there, how they would have even less money. It broke my heart, I have many friends from there and who still have family there.
Wow, that is sad. I couldn''t stomach my country having those probelms and wearing that kind of jewlery or at least I don''t think I could.

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

I am a confessed longtime lurker of this thread! I have finally joined into the fun! I promise I will try to refrain from asking about celeb pics which were posted 50 pages back and annoy everybody that has been here since day one!
9.gif

Threepwood - those pics of her [Imelda''s] gems are amazing. It is wonderful to see stuff that is so different from the pieces and designs that we are used to seeing in "regular" jewelry stores. I don''t know what I''d do if I walked into Bulgari and saw that bracelet. It''d probably be my first and last crime. *Sigh*

Also, if I may ask - I''m a little obsessed with that ring in your avatar. I apologize if this is elsewhere on PS, I''m still getting my lay of land - just point me there if so... It''s beautiful - it looks like "Mrs. Kate Holmes Cruise''s" ring
32.gif
(There''s a whole other thread there!) but waaaaaaaay prettier. Can you tell me more about it...pleasssssse
30.gif
?

I started a thread about my precious tiny chihuahua baby and have had such kind, and actually helpful, responses...if there are any other tiny dog owners in here please stop by! Sorry for the shameless borrow of space in here for that! Back to famous bling!

~Jennifer

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 8:55:07 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/24/2007 8:49:49 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/24/2007 9:23:50 AM
As beautiful as her things are, so many people in her country were starving at the same time, it was and as far as I know many parts of it still are desperately poor.. as a person I find her hideous. Her jewels however, should be in a museum. I remember at the time being stunned by the amounts of shoes, clothes and jewelry she had.
7.gif
I recall my husband (he was in the Navy at the time, and the US was still in Subic Bay) saying how poor the area was and that when they left there, how they would have even less money. It broke my heart, I have many friends from there and who still have family there.
Wow, that is sad. I couldn''t stomach my country having those probelms and wearing that kind of jewlery or at least I don''t think I could.
I am by no means bashing or criticizing but how is this really any different then one of the many Americans driving their $70K Mercedes right by a poor rural home(many with with no running water or electricity) and thinking NOTHING of it. Certainly it''s on a different scale(ie a $70K car vs millions in jewelry) but just think of the differences that could be done to poverty if the average upper middle class family settled for a less extravagent home or a nice functional and not ultra luxury car?

I''m just as guilty as everyone else... but it''s something to think about.

... back to the stunning jewels!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results