color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2006 2:50:14 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~A better pic of Pam''s e-ring, I''m thinking a cushion or radiant in a plain yellow gold band...his looks like a princess cut eternity band
That''s Kid Rock''s hand????? Heck, I thought it was a shot of PAM''S hand wearing a big-@ss diamond eternity band! Well, HE sure has PURTY HANDS.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
DiamondFan,

Nikki has fake boobs and I guess that weight loss has caused the sagging skin in the arm area while her fake boobs still stay afloat causing that weirdness. blech
40.gif

DL

p.s. I LOVE this thread-- keep coming back for more.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SOOO nasty...it does not look good to me...she needs to have a style check!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo, what ct. wt. do you think Pam''s eternity band is????

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 8:30:54 AM
Author: woobug02
wooo, what ct. wt. do you think Pam''s eternity band is????

~~Pam''s eternity band looks to be about 1 carat (it looks like it''e pretty thin, maybe 2mm)...
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:19:27 PM
Author: lookingood35
can anyone tell me what side stone here on jada''s pear? Having my pear set in about 4 weeks not sure of setting at this point.

~~Her sidestones are baguettes (however, I''m not sure, since I haven''t seen it close-up), but that''s what it looks like to me!!
2.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOO, thank you

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I have a couple of scans of Pam''s e-ring!! Stats: 17-18 ctw, Heart shaped center stone w/ heart shaped sidestones, canary yellow, and it was designed by Lorraine Schwartz; who also designed Heidi Klum''s e-ring...

PamHeart18.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more (better quality)...

PamCanaryHeart17.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Last, but not least, Kid Rock''s band...

KidRockBand150.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate to say this, since I am definitely not a less is more girl when it comes to bling, but I do not like her ring. Tacky. Heidi Klum''s is much prettier. Just shows you that HUGE is not the only thing to look at in a celeb ring. I think, overall, she is just too much. Like a person dipped in vinyl, a huge big boobed tacky barbie. The bikini bottoms with "Just married" on them, barely covering her cheeks was the capper to me. Too much makeup, too much big hair, too much boob, huge glossy lips, not enough clothing...NOT attractive, but then, I am not a guy!!!

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 11:05:10 PM
Author: diamondfan
I hate to say this, since I am definitely not a less is more girl when it comes to bling, but I do not like her ring. Tacky. Heidi Klum''s is much prettier. Just shows you that HUGE is not the only thing to look at in a celeb ring. I think, overall, she is just too much. Like a person dipped in vinyl, a huge big boobed tacky barbie. The bikini bottoms with ''Just married'' on them, barely covering her cheeks was the capper to me. Too much makeup, too much big hair, too much boob, huge glossy lips, not enough clothing...NOT attractive, but then, I am not a guy!!!

You know, I have to agree with you, Diamondfan. It''s gaudy to the extreme. Definitely not how I would choose to spend that kind of money.

Just because you have money doesn''t mean you have taste or class.

~RedRaider

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent sleuthing, Bling Diva. Good job coming up with those pics of Pam''s ring! I agree, it''s too much.

I found that Faith Hill ring on some colored gemstones site (forgot the name now).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 11:39:06 PM
Author: RedRaider

Date: 8/4/2006 11:05:10 PM
Author: diamondfan
I hate to say this, since I am definitely not a less is more girl when it comes to bling, but I do not like her ring. Tacky. Heidi Klum''s is much prettier. Just shows you that HUGE is not the only thing to look at in a celeb ring. I think, overall, she is just too much. Like a person dipped in vinyl, a huge big boobed tacky barbie. The bikini bottoms with ''Just married'' on them, barely covering her cheeks was the capper to me. Too much makeup, too much big hair, too much boob, huge glossy lips, not enough clothing...NOT attractive, but then, I am not a guy!!!

You know, I have to agree with you, Diamondfan. It''s gaudy to the extreme. Definitely not how I would choose to spend that kind of money.

Just because you have money doesn''t mean you have taste or class.

~RedRaider

true! usually, in fact, it really is true that you can know the price of something but the value of nothing when you have tons of money but not a lot in the way of taste or class. I have seen many large rings on celebs that look more "right". But I think she is, in general, a fairly tacky woman, a lot of flash and not a lot of substance. (I am NOT commenting on her personality, only the image she is projecting). I never found her attractive, always thought she overdid things. I think Ashley Judd, Charlize Theron and others are lovely and never look like they are about to attend a **** star convention.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I agree with you Diamondfan, I hate her ring, and I never thought she was attractive either. She is just too much. Heidi Klum wedding set is just gorgeous though.!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I can appreciate her ring (!!)

In most of the wedding pictures, she looks drunk. So tacky.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I actually like her ring (maybe it''s because hearts are my favorite shape!!), but not for an e-ring. The design would look better as a rhr...
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 9:48:14 AM
~~I actually like her ring (maybe it''s because hearts are my favorite shape!!), but not for an e-ring. The design would look better as a rhr...
2.gif
I agree, it is more of a rhr, and I might have used white side diamonds or pink ones, just to make it a bit different. The all yellow just looks blobby to me. Again, she is pretty tacky. She looks best when she is scaled down, not the big hair and over done make up. She can be pretty and look more normal. I think her last ring from him was not such a biggie. She made sure this one was more substantial!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling, anything else we are missing here? Who else has gotten engaged or has a great ring to show?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~All the celebs (that I know of) that are engaged, don''t have any pics of the ring... I''m still looking though!!
2.gif

magpye

Rough_Rock
i think her rings with all the hearts is really cute! When I read the description I just wanted to go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
41.gif
I guess I''m just a romantic but I always hoped Pam would find a good man and be happy. Hopefully "Bob" (Kid Rock''s real name - cracks me up!) will be the one for her.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I saw Katherine Heigl''s engagement ring on one of the celeb "news" programs last night. I wanted to share it with everybody but I can''t find any pics of it - Bling can you find one?

It''s a large pear in a halo setting. (2.5 maybe 3 carats.)

Scintillating...

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 12:13:42 PM
Author: Scintillating
I saw Katherine Heigl''s engagement ring on one of the celeb ''news'' programs last night. I wanted to share it with everybody but I can''t find any pics of it - Bling can you find one?

It''s a large pear in a halo setting. (2.5 maybe 3 carats.)

Scintillating...
Ha! I saw that too and my first thought was, "Wonder if that''s on the celeb rings thread?"
2.gif
She''s so pretty, Katherine Heigl -- and the ring is quite lovely too!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I found a picture of Katherine Heigl''s ring!

I had trouble re-sizing it though so sorry if it''s small.

katherineheigl ring.png

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Shinythings, where did you find that pic??

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~How exciting is this?? I was looking for a pic of Katherine''s ring when I found this blog. In the blog, this thread gets its own article and link!!! How fun is that?? To find the article, scroll all the way down the page until you see a pic of Katie Holmes'' e-ring...I''m so excited!!!!
36.gif
This thread gets noticed!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 1:52:27 PM
~~How exciting is this?? I was looking for a pic of Katherine''s ring when I found this blog. In the blog, this thread gets its own article and link!!! How fun is that?? To find the article, scroll all the way down the page until you see a pic of Katie Holmes'' e-ring...I''m so excited!!!!
36.gif

very cool
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 12:57:25 PM
Author: shinythings

I found a picture of Katherine Heigl''s ring!

I had trouble re-sizing it though so sorry if it''s small.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~FG, your ring came to mind when I saw Katherine''s on ET...
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 2:15:16 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 8/8/2006 1:52:27 PM
36.gif

very cool
36.gif
That IS cool!!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results