shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I think the rings might be fake then, I never thought to look in the credits either, but I just noticed how LARGE it was on her hand - you could be right though, I bet it is a CZ. It does look a little "dead"!
Date: 7/24/2006 9:09:06 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I suspect that the rings on Desparate Housewives are CZ''S because I don''t see any jeweler''s name in the credits and the rings look dead a lot of the time. Does anyone know who provides the jewelry for the show?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Rosebud, is that your ring in your avatar?? It looks so sparkly!!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 11:43:06 AM
Author: bling*diva*

Date: 7/21/2006 8:51:55 AM
Author: lookingood35

Date: 5/9/2006 2:44:18 PM

~~Jada (I''m looking for a better pic)...

Can anyone tell me the ct size of Jada''s pear?
30.gif

~~I heard that it is 9 carats... but I don''t know for sure!
2.gif
Thanks, I love her ring, hard to find photos. When I saw her ring made me want a pear.
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bling Diva,

Yes, that is mine
1.gif

Love this thread by the way!! So fun!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know I''ve been neglecting this thread for a while, so I was able to find some semi-decent pics of Pamela Anderson''s e-ring (from Kid Rock whom she wed this past weekend in St. Tropez)...Enjoy!!

PamAnderson113.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That is a HUGE canary diamond...Any guesses on the shape?? BTW, it looks like a pear in a pave'' setting to me (like Heidi Klum''s oval)... YUM!
30.gif

PamRing940.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sucker must be huge. Maybe it''s a radiant?? Can''t tell from the pic.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

PamCanaryDiamond314.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Maybe it''s a cushion or an oval...

PamAgain0.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~While I was looking for more Pam pics, I stumbled upon these shots of Nikki Cox''s e-ring...

NikkiCox5587.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It looks like a classic Tiffany solitaire... I wonder how many carats??

NikkiCoxERing280.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 3:03:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 7/31/2006 2:55:26 PM

Author: Kaleigh

I agree.. its freakin enormous.. and does look like a radiant.. Hm.. Its bigger than the first one he bought her by a long shot. I wonder how long she''ll wear this one? :X I guess that was mean.. but jeez.. sorry!

~~LOL!! I hope she wears it for a while so that we can at least get some clear pics of it!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 3:16:40 PM

Date: 7/31/2006 3:03:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/31/2006 2:55:26 PM

Author: Kaleigh

I agree.. its freakin enormous.. and does look like a radiant.. Hm.. Its bigger than the first one he bought her by a long shot. I wonder how long she''ll wear this one? :X I guess that was mean.. but jeez.. sorry!

~~LOL!! I hope she wears it for a while so that we can at least get some clear pics of it!!
2.gif
What a riot, I certainly hope so. I thought she married him before?? Or did they call it off. I can''t keep track of her, hehe.
3.gif
20.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know they were engaged before, but I don''t think they made it to the altar... Surprise, Suprise!!
2.gif

PamMore47.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nikki Cox totally grosses me out now! I always have thought she was lovely, but when she first started on Las Vegas she was the more healthy looking of the skinny girls on there, then suddenly last year she lost like 20 lbs or something and now she has that ridge of bone between her boobs that you see in every episode since she always is wearing some lowcut outfit. That bone thing just grosses me out and her boobs are HUMONGO too...so she looks like this weird stick body with a super big head and super big boobs. Totally unappealing. I liked the way she looked before way better! But I LURVE her ring. hehe.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
and I so do not like the obnoxiously perfect teeth - what''s wrong with clean white real teeth with a little character instead of Mr. Potatohead teeth inserts (a la Hillary Duff)?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 5:21:50 PM
Author: Mara
Nikki Cox totally grosses me out now! I always have thought she was lovely, but when she first started on Las Vegas she was the more healthy looking of the skinny girls on there, then suddenly last year she lost like 20 lbs or something and now she has that ridge of bone between her boobs that you see in every episode since she always is wearing some lowcut outfit. That bone thing just grosses me out and her boobs are HUMONGO too...so she looks like this weird stick body with a super big head and super big boobs. Totally unappealing. I liked the way she looked before way better! But I LURVE her ring. hehe.

Mara, I was just thinking that! I think she looks like a lollipop. I had a bit of a bout with anorexia when my second son was born, and I had that same thing, (less boob though) and my collar bones stuck out like two huge wishbones. That is one of the first places you can look to tell if someone is getting thin...she looks totally disproporionate now...did I spell that right? It looks weird to me now...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~A better pic of Pam''s e-ring, I''m thinking a cushion or radiant in a plain yellow gold band...his looks like a princess cut eternity band

Pamcushionygband65.jpg

magpye

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
That is quite a man-band kid rock''s got there. Look at how thick that thing is!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Danica Patrick''s 4 carat EC in a platinum setting (I''m working on better pics!!)...

DanicaPatrickEC3615.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

Danica4ctEC009.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Last one for now...

DanicaPEring547.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 57/2006 2:54:09 PM
Author: isaku5

Date: 5/7/2006 2:41:48 PM
Author: DaynaRA
What a fantastic thread. I am typically a board lurker rather than a poster, but I couldn't keep my obsessive celeb ring collection to myself. I particulary love Jessica Simpson's pear. I probably have several hundred pictures of it.

She has been quoted as saying it is 3.5 carats. I'm guessing that is the center stone.

Now, as this is my first time posting, forgive me if anything is amiss.
Welcome, DaynaRA!!! You've certainly got an eye for the celeb rings we love to see!!!

Jessica's ring is a beauty, but what's going to happen to it now that she's filed for divorce?

Maybe it will be given to Nick as part of the 'support / alimony he's requested
11.gif

Can anyone tell me what side stones are in Jessica's ring?? I cant tell love this ring
Are the side stones hearts?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Danica''s is nice, a bit plain an square for me, but elegant at the same time...what shape is Pam''s?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS, SDL, look at Nikki...though she is thin, she has some weirdness going on with her armpit/boob area...her boobs look fake and popping out from her body and there is pudge under her armpits. Not a flattering look!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:31:19 PM
Author: lookingood35
Date: 57/2006 2:54:09 PM

Author: isaku5

Date: 5/7/2006 2:41:48 PM

Author: DaynaRA

What a fantastic thread. I am typically a board lurker rather than a poster, but I couldn''t keep my obsessive celeb ring collection to myself. I particulary love Jessica Simpson''s pear. I probably have several hundred pictures of it.

She has been quoted as saying it is 3.5 carats. I''m guessing that is the center stone.

Now, as this is my first time posting, forgive me if anything is amiss.
Welcome, DaynaRA!!! You''ve certainly got an eye for the celeb rings we love to see!!!

Jessica''s ring is a beauty, but what''s going to happen to it now that she''s filed for divorce?

Maybe it will be given to Nick as part of the ''support / alimony he''s requested
11.gif

Can anyone tell me what side stones are in Jessica''s ring?? I cant tell love this ring

Are the side stones hearts?

~~The sidestones in Jessica''s ring are pears... her ring is what led me to p-scope!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:39:49 PM
Author: diamondfan
Danica''s is nice, a bit plain an square for me, but elegant at the same time...what shape is Pam''s?

~~I don''t know for sure (right now it''s just pure speculation until we can find some better pics), but I''m thinking it''s either a radiant or a cushion... It''s pretty though!!
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Faith Hill''s 11 ct. radiant ring.

Bling Diva, love your new avatar!!!!
21.gif

Oh, and is Danica Patrick''s an emerald cut? I guess I thought it was a princess cut.

Harry-Winston-yell-ring-emm.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks lizz, I got it from Tiffany's site a while back...Danica's ring was "quoted" as an EC, but in some pics it does look like a princess. I hope I can find a good close-up! Where did you find that YUMO pic??
30.gif
30.gif
That canary diamond is lovely!!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
can anyone tell me what side stone here on jada's pear? Having my pear set in about 4 weeks not sure of setting at this point.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results