clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~They''re getting better...

Vic1Better65.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee hee ... YUP, an EC ... only I don''t think it''s "Fancy Yellow" ... more like, "dingy".

widget

Ideal_Rock
The heck with the ring....get a load of that watch!
23.gif
Does anyone know who''s that is???

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2006 6:17:35 PM
Author: widget
The heck with the ring....get a load of that watch!
23.gif
Does anyone know who''s that is???

widget
Right there with ya widget. Man oh man, that watch is so blinged out wonder if she can tell what time it is?? Hehe
3.gif
I don''t recognize it myself.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is funny you should post all the photos of Victoria Beckham. I just got back from London and Rome. Needless to say, happy Italians and not so happy Brits. Posh''s first big watch I actually saw on a lot of women there in Europe...HUGE dial. She is pretty and thin, but all the photos I saw of her in the British mags made her look a bit less than elegant. The ring she is wearing is huge, but looks like it has these guard things around it if you look closely. (WAGS, wives and girlfriends of footballers were in tons of them these last few weeks)... she seems so sad in them, the loss was pretty heartbreaking for England and then he resigned as captain of the team...he was crying too. But I was noticing a lot of women wearing these GIGANTIC watches...petite women and their entire wrist is covered and then some!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh diamondfan - London and Rome - fabulous! Where did you see the most bling? Did you have a wonderful trip? Good weather?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/3/2006 6:31:43 PM
Author: diamondfan
Posh''s first big watch I actually saw on a lot of women there in Europe...HUGE dial. She is pretty and thin. The ring she is wearing is huge, but looks like it has these guard things around it if you look closely.
HI:

There must be an rule of ettiquite--or the like--that states one should not wear a piece of jewellery that weighs more than they do....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
hlmr, we were fine except the first day in London...watched Federer and Agassi play center court at Wimbledon, save a great show and ate A LOT. I went shopping on Bond Street OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN JEWELS LIKE THAT EVER IN MY LIFE. Graff and some other store I have never heard of, with diamond rings in the windows to die for. Then to Rome, even better food and wine, and saw Trevi fountain, Spanish Steps, the Coloseum...did not make it to the Vatican, unfortunately...we were told to do a private tour so to avoid the hours long waits to get into the buildings, but due to our arrival and departure times and the closure on Sunday of the public spaces, we could not make it work. But we saw a lot, shopped on the Via Condotti and roasted in the 95 plus degree weather!! I am exhausted and happy to be home but it was great. Canuk, I could not agree more...she is SOOOO THIN in the photos I saw, and that watch maybe is needed to keep her from blowing away in a burst of wind! It looks like a dinner plate on a strap.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2006 6:07:05 PM
Author: bling*diva*
Whoa, those shorts are really short!

And the hem, raw as it is, turned up !

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2006 5:34:31 PM
~~Not a ring, just a pic from her wedding in the Bahamas...her mom made her dress and the BM dresses. Maybe I should hire her when I get married!!!
30.gif

The mom does all the costumes and has for a long time. Two such stunning daughters...they are really lovely girls and seem pretty well adjusted...

jewelzgirl

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to know if anyone has seen the new line called ROCKRAS. I''ve worked with the designer, having several custom pieces made over the past few years, and wondered if anyone has seen the line. I just ordered the Pink Tourmaline with Diamond Halo. It''s gorgeous~!
13.gif

jewelzgirl

Rough_Rock
Loving my new yellow diamond ring!!!

KimberlyDesigns 056.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Welcome to PS!!! Your ring is gorgeous too (love the canary diamonds)!! You should post it and some hand shots in the Show Me the Ring forum!!
2.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2006 6:07:05 PM
Wow you''re incredible Bling*Diva! Thanks for the Posh pics!
9.gif
I agree... yellow-ish EC, I like the side view!

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
I just saw the cover of the latest People magazine. It has Faith Hill and Tim McGraw on it. You can see her wedding ring, and it looks yellow. Anybody have any pictures of it, yet?

~RedRaider

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2006 11:32:44 PM
Author: RedRaider
I just saw the cover of the latest People magazine. It has Faith Hill and Tim McGraw on it. You can see her wedding ring, and it looks yellow. Anybody have any pictures of it, yet?

~RedRaider
that must be newer. her old ring was not yellow if I recall, it was an oval, about 4 carats? I think this is right, but is has been awhile. I love them! I think she is so stunning and they are so cute together!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~How could I forget to add this "rockin" bling?? LOL I''m a dork, I know...
37.gif

~~Avril Lavigne...

AvrilRockinBling9.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 2:44:18 PM
~~Jada (I''m looking for a better pic)...

Can anyone tell me the ct size of Jada''s pear?
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
anyone seen the ring that Eva Longoria wears on Desperate Housewives??? It looks huge on her, but probably because she has such tiny fingers!! I''d like to see that if anyone can dig a close up of that one!
emteeth.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I heard Faith Hill say in an interview that the diamond ring she wears now (the yellow diamond) was not her original e-ring. She and Tim McGraw picked it out together when they were in a jewelry store, and she loved it. Faith Hill upgrades!!!!!!
9.gif
I believe it is a radiant cut (large).

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 8:51:55 AM
Author: lookingood35
Date: 5/9/2006 2:44:18 PM

~~Jada (I''m looking for a better pic)...

Can anyone tell me the ct size of Jada''s pear?
30.gif

~~I heard that it is 9 carats... but I don''t know for sure!
2.gif

LikeCandy

Rough_Rock
I am new to posting on Pricescope, I hope it is okay just to jump in.

I love the way Avril''s solitare sags a little on her finger. I have noticed that models often wear rings that are slightly big on them. I think the movement implied in ring that is one size too large is sexy. Men, in my opinion, look better in snug rings.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 1:52:25 PM
Author: LikeCandy

I love the way Avril''s solitare sags a little on her finger. I have noticed that models often wear rings that are slightly big on them. I think the movement implied in ring that is one size too large is sexy. Men, in my opinion, look better in snug rings.
I agree about this too, I love bigger rings that kind of sag...esp if the rock is huge!! Mine doesn''t do that quite yet!
9.gif

Rosebud...I think Eva''s ring on the show is a big ole EC or something. It looks HUGE on her, but she is tiny...so I figured it was like maybe 5c or 6c or something? It looks like it has some sort of side stones too but I''ve never really seen a closeup. Actually I don''t really figure her character for an EC girl because to me they are more elegant stones...I would have imagined her character having a big flashy 6c princess or something with traps. hehee. Unless maybe it was indicative of her character wanting to be perceived as ''elegant'' rather than flashy. hmm. Okay I am way over thinking this!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suspect that the rings on Desparate Housewives are CZ''S because I don''t see any jeweler''s name in the credits and the rings look dead a lot of the time. Does anyone know who provides the jewelry for the show?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That''s a good idea-I never thought to do that-look for jeweler''s names in the credits...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 1:52:25 PM
Author: LikeCandy

I have a rhr that moves to the side- that''s exactly what I was thinking-kinda sexy! My LHR is an eternity band-no chance for movement there! lol

diamond diva

Rough_Rock
I just love this site--I could spend the whole day here!!
I''ve noticed some people wear the engagement ring first and then the wedding band-- what''s the significance of this or the correct way to wear the wedding set?
17.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tradition is that the wedding band goes on first so that it''s closer to your heart. People used to believe that a blood vein called the vena amoris went from the ring finger to the heart.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know what Sarah Michelle Gellar''s center stone carat weight is?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her center stone is 3 carats...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results