clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 11:55:36 AM
Author: Miranda
Date: 3/27/2008 8:41:16 PM

Author: baby monster

Jamie Lynn Spears's ering. Looks like she is wearing it on the wrong hand.
The pic could be flipped.

I was thinking the same thing. Flipping pictures is very simple...but then again it seems like logo shirts always have the logo on the left side, meaning it wasn't flipped.

Who knows.

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Her ring looks completely different in this picture...

jamie_lynn_spears2.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2008 8:42:48 PM
Author: heather318
Her ring looks completely different in this picture...
Seems to me the first pic was just a RHR (given that it does look different than the one she''s wearing in the last 2 pics AND she was wearing it on her right hand....)

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/29/2008 11:07:33 PM
Author: neatfreak

I was thinking the same thing. Flipping pictures is very simple...but then again it seems like logo shirts always have the logo on the left side, meaning it wasn't flipped.

Who knows.
Not necessarily. Flipping pics *and* keeping the wording on shirts right-side out is easy. All you do is flip, then horizontal flip the wording to be right-side, then clone/heal tool the edges to hide the fact (because the weave in shirts is subtle and while you don't see it in the photo, you will when you flip). PhotoShop is so good these days that anyone with even a very basic learner command of the program can get near-pro results. Not boasting, but I've gotten so good at that program that I've "created" imagery that you would swear is real. For example, I was the company photographer at a prior company, and the company president was a 60-something woman with a crepy neck, tetracyclene teeth and a couple other things going on. Fortune 500 company - if I posted her name, you would know who I am talking about. She does not look in real life like she does in pics....I was paid very well to PhotoShop the "offending" details out. Many of those photos appeared in business magazines - you've seen 'em and they are faked. I know cuz I faked them.

So, unless I see a celeb photo up close, I don't take it as absolute fact. Tyra Banks admitted on her talk show that even she has cellulite.

Bridget in Connecticut..

(was a graphic designer/digital artist for 15 years before burning out)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
While I agree with you Sandia that it CAN be done, what would the point be in this situation? I don''t think someone would invest the time personally...I agree with Musey that they appear to just be two different rings.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another of JLS''s new ring.

I think it''s funny that her photo is being analyzed for signs of tampering
3.gif

jlsring.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another pic of Jamie''s marquise.

Jamie Lynn Spears Marquise.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
one more pic.. I just love marquise.. You just dun get to see it everyday..

js.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Salma Hayak''s yummy 3ct asscher with side stones..

shassher001.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Zhang Ziyi is engaged to 41-year-old, Israeli multi-millionaire, venture capitalist Vivi Nevo.. Here is a pic of 2 of them.. You can see her ering and a huge pinky..

zzsmall.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Close up of Zhang's ering.. Looks like a 7 or 8 ct cushion

zz001.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Last pic of her ering..

zz03.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Zhang Ziyi''s yummy pinky.. I love the pink sapphire setting.. It looks a 5 or 6 ct rb

zzp001.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Supermodel Hana Soukupova''s ering.. She is married to Drew Aaron, a resident New Yorker and the President of The Aaron Group.

Hana Soukupova001.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful emerald cut ring seen on Sarah Jessica Parker doing a photoshoot for Vogue

sjpp001.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
One more.. that thing is huge! I wonder how many carat it is?

sjpp002.JPG

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Aside from all the drama, I think Jamie-Lynn''s e-ring is really cute and suits her perfectly!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, Jamie''s is appropriate.

Who is the girl marrying Vivi? She is lovely!

Love SJP''s ring and her Chanel jacket too!

decolover

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I saw a magazine in the grocery checkout line yesterday that features Paula Deen on the cover. You can see her RHR very clearly. I''ve been hunting down shots of this beauty for a while!

Anyone got a scan or shot of the cover? Her ring looks like an oval to me. Thought it was a yellow diamond but maybe not?

pichu

Rough_Rock
jamie lynn''s ring does suit her, though i personally am not a huge marquis fan.

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Don''t know if anyone''s seen the cover of British Vogue but it features Victoria Beckham wearing her (one of!) her own diamond engagement rings (seriously, how many does that woman need) and earrings. A bit of an ulterior motive here but it strikes me that her ring is the twin of mine, on mega-strength steroids, lol! It must be at least 10 carats. The earrings ain''t too shabby neither. Got to hand it to her - she''s one of my least favourite people but her rocks rock!

VoguecoverApr08_b.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Jason Taylor is alright, but my heart THROBS for Christian (I think you spell it differently)..he has a magnificent smile, and alot of SEX appeal!! WOWZERS!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Great photos Threepwood!

Zhang Ziyi is so lovely, and that ring/rings!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 11:14:32 PM
Author: diamondfan
I agree, Jamie's is appropriate.

Who is the girl marrying Vivi? She is lovely!

Love SJP's ring and her Chanel jacket too!

Hey DF!
Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese actress. She was in Memoirs of a Geisha, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, 2046(beautiful film!), and many others. She is stunning and immensely talented.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0955471/

They make a handsome couple--great style!

~*kalypso*~

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 7:39:39 AM
Author: PixieDustBaby
Close up of Jessica Alba''s ring
Oh thanks pixiedustbaby. That''s a good picture. Anyone know who designed Jessica Alba''s ring? Any profile shots?

And this has probably been answered already, what kind of shape is Britney''s diamond (her split shank or 2 band ring) ? Is it cushion or maybe a square radiant?
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results