clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Naomi Campbell wearing a ring given to her by businessman Marcus Elias

naomicampbelring.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
That is some sparkler!Anyone has any stats on it...size,color ect?

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Alright everyone...I have to fess up...I literally went through this entire post in one evening- yes, no breaks...I was addicted, and it literally took me HOURS- and I scanned too, not even reading the commentary (alright, I ALWAYS care what y''all have to say, but this was strictly a closted guilty pleasure moment)....Anyone have any other Jessica Alba pics?? I am dying to know how large that center stone is- LOVING IT...

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 2:30:27 AM
Author: CaliBling
Alright everyone...I have to fess up...I literally went through this entire post in one evening- yes, no breaks...I was addicted, and it literally took me HOURS- and I scanned too, not even reading the commentary (alright, I ALWAYS care what y''all have to say, but this was strictly a closted guilty pleasure moment)....Anyone have any other Jessica Alba pics?? I am dying to know how large that center stone is- LOVING IT...
Here''s a great shot of Jessica Alba''s. It looks about 4cts to me.

ja ring.JPG

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Giada, your awesome!! thank you for posting this pic fo Jessica''s ring...I love it!! I making a little scrapbook of all my faves from this website.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
CaliBling!! You must be my ring twin. I too am in love with that ring!!!! SO lets see here, we love the same stone, and we love the same ring... I can''t wait to see what you end up with!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I am watching the red carpet right now, and E! did a close up of Jessica Alba''s ring! Can anyone get a screeen shot of it? I would be forever grateful!!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 7:24:31 AM
Author: CrookedRock
CaliBling!! You must be my ring twin. I too am in love with that ring!!!! SO lets see here, we love the same stone, and we love the same ring... I can''t wait to see what you end up with!
CrookedRock- We meet again...my long lost ring sista!!
35.gif
Haha...yes, but I think that you are much closer than I in the ring department....I am still in the more "prelim" stages...how is the diamond hunt coming along??

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 5:56:47 AM
Author: threepwood
gwyneth paltrow''s eternity..
Does anyone know where these celebrities find their SUPER thin pave bands? I just love them and can find ones similar, but still always too thick. I mean, I''m looking for THIIIIINNNNN....any recommendations?
May just have to have one made....

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 4:23:01 PM
Author: lorijson

Date: 2/28/2007 5:56:47 AM
Author: threepwood
gwyneth paltrow''s eternity..
Does anyone know where these celebrities find their SUPER thin pave bands? I just love them and can find ones similar, but still always too thick. I mean, I''m looking for THIIIIINNNNN....any recommendations?
May just have to have one made....
Memoire has some really thiinnnnnnn ones! At least the ones I''ve tried on at my jeweler were tiny, tiny.

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
thanks - i''ll check it out!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Okay, Oprah has worn the same asscher earrings for a couple of shows now and I'm becoming absolutely obsessed with them. They're an asscher drop, with what seems to be a stud and a baguette maybe leading down to the ginormous asscher drop. Anyone seen 'em, have pics, or know stats???

kphillips

Rough_Rock
Nicole Kidman''s engagement ring with wedding band

kidmanring18856.jpg

kphillips

Rough_Rock
Side view of Nicole Kidman''s engagement ring

kidmanring76503.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2008 5:58:40 PM
Author: kphillips
Nicole Kidman's engagement ring with wedding band
I'm cringing just looking at her hands.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a ''lotta look with both bands.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2008 1:14:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/6/2008 8:28:05 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Another closeup of Katherine Heigl''s e-ring and band.
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! That stunning ring and that VILE cigarette do NOT blend!!!
29.gif
There are plenty of ways to get cancer for free girl, why pay for it?!!!
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!
Amen, SDL...another reason I quit smoking last year...I never wanted my pretty rings to be associated with cigarettes in pics during social occasions! Kathryn Heigl has admittedly been a smoker and is my age...I wonder when she will finally kick the habit, she is such a beautiful gal and I hate to see her keeping the habit much longer. When I watch TMZ( sometimes) she has been on video saying she knows she needs to quit. Maybe her co-workers on Grey''s will help her quit, or maybe her new hubby will, who knows. it''s certainly a hard habit to break...one would think she''d see pics like this and get some motivation from them.

I do love her halo pear, though, cigarette in pic or not!!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2008 3:54:25 AM
Author: monarch64

29.gif
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!
Amen, SDL...another reason I quit smoking last year...I never wanted my pretty rings to be associated with cigarettes in pics during social occasions! Kathryn Heigl has admittedly been a smoker and is my age...I wonder when she will finally kick the habit, she is such a beautiful gal and I hate to see her keeping the habit much longer. When I watch TMZ( sometimes) she has been on video saying she knows she needs to quit. Maybe her co-workers on Grey''s will help her quit, or maybe her new hubby will, who knows. it''s certainly a hard habit to break...one would think she''d see pics like this and get some motivation from them.

36.gif
It''s amazing how many of the big celeb girls smoke - almost all of them. Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan, Britney, etc. Most of them don''t want to quit because it''s the only way they''ll keep their weight down. Your metabolism slows down after you quit smoking. When I met my husband, I was 5''9", 135 lbs., and wore a size 4/6. I was a smoker, but he wasn''t, so I quit a few months after we started dating. I went up to 145 and now wear a size 6/8, no matter what I do, I can''t lose those 10 lbs. I gained. But, he tells me that he''s much happier to have me be a non-smoker, even if I went up a size & had to buy a bunch of new clothes
emteeth.gif

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Nicoles rings look quite weird together

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
NK''s rings - yuck!

I think it''s mainly the fingers - ew.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a non-closeup shot of Fergie''s e-ring.

FergieD.JPG

PixieDustBaby

Rough_Rock
Hey, I''ve been lurking for a while and it''s all fab!!

I was just wondering if anyone had more pics/info on Kate Beckinsales''s set because I think it''s beautiful and suprsingly ''normal'' for a celeb.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jamie Lynn Spears''s ering. Looks like she is wearing it on the wrong hand.

jlspears.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 8:41:16 PM
Author: baby monster
And this surprises you because...?
21.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2008 12:54:25 AM
Author: surfgirl

And this surprises you because...?
21.gif
Well, it sort of looks like his mother''s first wedding set, so she would''ve told him which hand to put the rings on (lots of suppositions!)

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
The pic could be flipped.

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any pictures of Naomi Watts'' ring? A friend of mine just told me she saw a picture in a magazine and it looks just like mine!
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2008 10:10:04 AM
Author: vespergirl

Date: 3/14/2008 3:54:25 AM
Author: monarch64

29.gif
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

36.gif
It''s amazing how many of the big celeb girls smoke - almost all of them. Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan, Britney, etc. Most of them don''t want to quit because it''s the only way they''ll keep their weight down. Your metabolism slows down after you quit smoking. When I met my husband, I was 5''9'', 135 lbs., and wore a size 4/6. I was a smoker, but he wasn''t, so I quit a few months after we started dating. I went up to 145 and now wear a size 6/8, no matter what I do, I can''t lose those 10 lbs. I gained. But, he tells me that he''s much happier to have me be a non-smoker, even if I went up a size & had to buy a bunch of new clothes
emteeth.gif
Vesper, so glad to hear from you here in regard to the whole smoking/celebrity issue...join me in the ten pounds gained and never to be rid of club...(well maybe someday). Very refreshing to hear that someone else has gone through something similar. Thanks for posting and being real.
36.gif
35.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
A somewhat better pic of Jamie-Lynn''s e-ring. Looks like a MQ?

4590.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2008 9:35:06 PM
Author: february2003bride
A somewhat better pic of Jamie-Lynn''s e-ring. Looks like a MQ?
HA--I like her shirt
20.gif
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results