shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another closeup of Jessica Alba''s engagement ring.

Jessica Alba - 1234.JPG

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay! That''s the best photo I''ve seen her ring so far. I wonder if she''ll wear an engagement and if so, what type. The e-ring looks as thought it sits pretty low on her finger.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 3:20:20 PM
Author: Addy
Oh yay! That''s the best photo I''ve seen her ring so far. I wonder if she''ll wear an engagement and if so, what type. The e-ring looks as thought it sits pretty low on her finger.
I think you''re right. From this picture, you can see a bit better that the ring sits low.

Jessica - 5678.JPG

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever noticed that Katie Holmes wears 3 rings, her engagement ring then 2 other rings on her other hand... I believe the other to are usually stacked. One ring looks like the trinity ring that Cartier makes... I heard Katie & Tom had a "double ring ceremony"? I think it''s a Scientology type wedding... I''ve just always wondered what the other rings represent?

On another topic...
Got a antique cushion diamond a few months back and I''m still trying to find someone to set it in a ring for me. It''s torture to just look at it and not be able to wear it all these months....
8.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Got a close up view of her ring last night on an entertainment show, and it looks like it sits high off her finger. There was like a basket, then the diamond sat higher on top of that basket. Hard to describe, but they showed the side view UP CLOSE for a few minutes, then I seen the show again later on another channel, and seen it again.

tibi

Rough_Rock
A double ring ceremony is just a ceremony in which two rings are exchanged- the brides and then the grooms. It''s not scientologist at all.
emteeth.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2008 2:55:34 PM
Author: beau13

Got a close up view of her ring last night on an entertainment show, and it looks like it sits high off her finger. There was like a basket, then the diamond sat higher on top of that basket. Hard to describe, but they showed the side view UP CLOSE for a few minutes, then I seen the show again later on another channel, and seen it again.

Ah. I hate how little you can tell from photos. Clearly all these celebrities should allow people to take videos (GOG style) and post them so we can get a true feel of their rings.

md74

Rough_Rock
A double ring ceremony is just what Tibi said, a ceremony where there are two rings, one for the man and one for the woman. I believe at one time just the woman was given a ring. Double ring ceremonies became popular in more recent times, by which I mean this century.

So you can have a double ring ceremony in a number of religions or by a judge.

The fact that they had a Scientology ceremony does not make it a double ring ceremony. And a double ring ceremony is seen in many faiths now as couples often prefer to both wear rings.

I believe she wears her engagement ring on her right hand, and wedding ring (s) on the left. Or possibly there is some other significance to one of the rings on the left.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Another closeup of Katherine Heigl''s e-ring and band.

Katherine Heigl-1.JPG

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She smokes?!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 1:14:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/6/2008 8:28:05 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! That stunning ring and that VILE cigarette do NOT blend!!!
29.gif
There are plenty of ways to get cancer for free girl, why pay for it?!!!
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!
Makes it look a little trashy doesn''t it?
7.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock

29.gif
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!
DITTO DITTO DITTO. SDL, you are right on. Ick.

So this is where the Celebrity Rings thread went! I was looking for it and was like, "where did it go?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!" Thank goodness you are all safe and sound - I thought BlingDiva and her thread were kidnapped or something.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 10:11:50 PM
Date: 2/7/2008 5:42:50 PM

Author: joflier

29.gif
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

Makes it look a little trashy doesn''t it?
7.gif

Oh my stars yes.
7.gif
Ditto! Yuck!
14.gif

I absolutely love Jessica''s ering!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Close up of Fergie''s ring at the Grammy''s last night

fergiering.jpg

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Mary Louise Parker is engaged, anyone find any ring pics?

heather318

Shiny_Rock

29.gif
14.gif
NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

It seems like every video or photo of her lately is of her holding a cigarette.. It''s pretty disgusting looking!

krisd

Rough_Rock
Hi, Just want to know if anyone has more info on jessica albas engagement ring?
Does anyone know or have pics that show whether she has diamonds on the profile of her halo?

Thanks
kris

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
This is an interesting thread...Im wondering if people that read this thread are interested in famous engagement rings from years past...for example...Jean Harlow wore a huge round blue star sapphire as her engagement ring...elizabeth taylor and her 69 carat pear shape diamond from Richard Burton...or her original engagement ring from Burton...a large emerald cut emerald from Bulgari.She no longer has either gemstone but wears a 33 carat assure cut.Mickey Roney gave Lana Turner a beautiful 6 carat emerald cut diamond surrounded by round brilliants during the second world war in the 1940s...and the dutchess of windsor recieved a huge deep green emerald from Cartier that cost $10,000 during the highth of the depression in the 1930s...anyone interested in talking about these engagement rings or posting pictures?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Jewelerman: I would LOVE to see those pictures! Do you have access to any?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am interested. show and tell what you have please.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2008 8:58:47 PM
Author: jewelerman
This is an interesting thread...Im wondering if people that read this thread are interested in famous engagement rings from years past...for example...Jean Harlow wore a huge round blue star sapphire as her engagement ring...elizabeth taylor and her 69 carat pear shape diamond from Richard Burton...or her original engagement ring from Burton...a large emerald cut emerald from Bulgari.She no longer has either gemstone but wears a 33 carat assure cut.Mickey Roney gave Lana Turner a beautiful 6 carat emerald cut diamond surrounded by round brilliants during the second world war in the 1940s...and the dutchess of windsor recieved a huge deep green emerald from Cartier that cost $10,000 during the highth of the depression in the 1930s...anyone interested in talking about these engagement rings or posting pictures?
3.gif
yes please!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
YES
Date: 2/13/2008 8:58:47 PM
Author: jewelerman
me! I am! I love this kind of thing. Could it maybe be a seperate thread though? This one is sooo long.

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Does any one have any information on Jessica simpsons wedding band??? its gorgeous i want one like it for my wedding band! thanks

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 10:15:07 AM
Author: nani565
Does any one have any information on Jessica simpsons wedding band??? its gorgeous i want one like it for my wedding band! thanks

you can search jessica simpson and see some other threads. but she had a shared prong eternity band with rather large 18-20 point stones I believe
1.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Rose McGowans e-riing

can''t quite make it out at this angle........

rose-mcgowan-fendi-04.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know Rosw Mcgowen was engaged! Thank goodness she did not marry Marlilyn Manson!
20.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a pretty ring Rose has...who is she engaged to?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rose''s ring reminds me sorta of gypsy''s but with an oval or a round...can''t really tell from the picture...verra lovely!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Rose Mcgowan is engaged to Robert Rodriguez, but he''s still legally married. He is currently separated from his wife.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results