carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 12:17:21 AM
Author: pichu
jamie lynn''s ring does suit her, though i personally am not a huge marquis fan.

Just a fun fact, I was talking to Mark T. at ERD about diamond trends a few weeks ago, and he predicted marquise would be the next big thing.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 9:54:21 AM
Author: scarlet16

jamie lynn''s ring does suit her, though i personally am not a huge marquis fan.

Just a fun fact, I was talking to Mark T. at ERD about diamond trends a few weeks ago, and he predicted marquise would be the next big thing.
That would be so cool! My mom has a HUGE 1.5 carat marquise (it looks twice the size of my RB) set in white gold with baguette sidestones (her ering) that she NEVER wears - it''s a gorgeous D color that just sits in her safe. I know that she''ll pass it down to me one day, but I may get her to "lend" it to me as a RHR if they become the next big thing!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I just saw a nice, fat marquis in a jewelry window the other day--set east to west. I am seriously in love with marquis diamonds set east to west. Maybe we should all make a run on marquis diamonds before they start going up in price :)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 12:16:56 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I just saw a nice, fat marquis in a jewelry window the other day--set east to west. I am seriously in love with marquis diamonds set east to west. Maybe we should all make a run on marquis diamonds before they start going up in price :)

I love marquise cuts! I''ve wanted one for awhile. I too love the east west setting, but I gotta tell ya, I tried on a 3 carat(north-south) with tapered baguettes, and I adored it! It was like the ring Mia Farrow wore as Daisy in "The Great Gatsby."

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
That model''s ring looks like mine :) Nice taste :) hehe

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, I have that bracelet in YG! Too funny!

Date: 4/1/2008 9:59:18 PM
Author: threepwood
Here is another pic of Jamie's marquise.

Jamie%20Lynn%20Spears%20Marquise.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati, thanks! I thought she looked familiar but was drawing a blank. Great bling she has!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 4:19:51 AM
Author: Po10472
I read that Jennifer Love Hewitts ring is an antique heirloom from the Victorian era. It may not be everyones cup of tea but I think its refreshing to see her wear something that obviously means a lot to her fiance.

Here''s an online story on Jennifer''s ring.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock

I think the most "famous" east west marquis is Catherin Zeta Jones. I forget but someone on PS has one too that is awesome! It was custom by WF.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Jay-Z and Beyonce were married on Friday. I can not wait to see her ring
30.gif

My guess over 6 ct for sure
30.gif
some type of square cut.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Appears Jada Pinkett Smith is wearing a new ring

jada ring.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Another photo of Jada Pinkett Smith's engagment ring --- e-ring.

Can anyone guess the weight?

j-diamondring.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 9:54:21 AM

I actually agree with him. I have always loved them if they are proportioned right. Not too thick, Not too skinny... All trends come and go.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Doesn''t this eternity band rub up agains the e ring in way that can be damaging? I love this eternity band and wondered if there is something that could look like this but safer?

autumnlala

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 10:30:09 PM

I think the most ''famous'' east west marquis is Catherin Zeta Jones. I forget but someone on PS has one too that is awesome! It was custom by WF.
I am meeting with a jeweler tonight about setting a ~1.2 ct marquise DBF has inherited. I was a bit disappointed in the shape at first (it felt really early 90s to me) but I went to a store and tried on a big fat one set east-west and fell in love!!! It''s a lovely stone and the east-west setting definitely modernizes it. I''ll post pics when it''s finished.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 6:18:58 PM
Author: coatimundi
Date: 4/1/2008 11:14:32 PM

Author: diamondfan

I agree, Jamie''s is appropriate.

Who is the girl marrying Vivi? She is lovely!

Love SJP''s ring and her Chanel jacket too!

Hey DF!

Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese actress. She was in Memoirs of a Geisha, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, 2046(beautiful film!), and many others. She is stunning and immensely talented.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0955471/

They make a handsome couple--great style!

Thanks for replying for me coatimundi..
35.gif
Sorry I got back to you so late DF

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2008 12:06:18 PM
Author: lookingood35
Another photo of Jada Pinkett Smith''s engagment ring --- e-ring.

Can anyone guess the weight?

My guess would be 12 carats? That rock is HUGE! Here is some pics of Jada''s ring I found for you lookinggood35

jps001.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
And for marquise lovers everywhere.. This is Victoria Beckham''s orginal engagement ring.. A 3 carat marquise from VCA.. It is set in a simple yellow gold ring

vbmarquiseA.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
And for a wedding day.. She changed the setting and add baguettes.. I personally perfer it set simple..

73665_17a.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! If that''s a 3ct Marquise, I messed up! That thing looks huge!! Now I really think they will be back in style...

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
We need pics of Beyonce''s wedding rings... I heard she is sporting a huge diamond on her left finger. Anyone have any pics?

vs

Rough_Rock
Anyone have pictures to post of Brooklyn Decker''s engagement ring (her fiance is Andy Roddick)? I''ve read that it is a RB from Tiffany''s. Thanks in advance!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2008 4:19:24 PM
Author: vs
Anyone have pictures to post of Brooklyn Decker''s engagement ring (her fiance is Andy Roddick)? I''ve read that it is a RB from Tiffany''s. Thanks in advance!

not great, but....

a-rodd-b-deck_357x357.jpg

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, dating must be so much fun when you have a publisist:

Proving that he leaves his under-achieving streak on the court, A-Rod reportedly spotted the blonde stunner in an issue of the magazine last year and asked his manager to track down a mobile phone number. Soon after the pair were introduced and instantly began dating.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 10:41:33 PM
Author: threepwood
And for a wedding day.. She changed the setting and add baguettes.. I personally perfer it set simple..
Honestly this woman has NO TASTE IMO. Everything has to be over the top. How classic and simple the marquise looked in the first setting and her remake is yuk yuk yuk
20.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Ashlee Simpson just got engaged to Pete Wentz... I wonder if it's nicer than Jessica's...
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results