shape
carat
color
clarity

UNUSUAL WEDDING GOWNS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 5:10:42 PM
Author: marchswallowbird
and especially this one
What the eff is going on here?!?! A bell-shaped plastic mirrored cage dress? Really people?!?!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
the one w/ the birds circling the brides head gives a whole new meaning to a Dove Release :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 6:20:06 PM
Author: mintve
the one w/ the birds circling the brides head gives a whole new meaning to a Dove Release :)
LOL looks very Hitchcock to me.
9.gif

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
and especially this one
At least she''ll stay dry if it rains
5.gif

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Let us not forget Pam Anderson.....

kid-rock-pam-anderson.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 1:09:22 PM
Author: mintve
and the Essex bridesmaids...
is this a wedding or a **** convention?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
and especially this one

Scarlett O''Hara, ashamed of her poverty and wanting to impress Rhett, creates her own wedding dress and veil from her shower curtains...

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 2:03:41 PM
Author: Selkie

and especially this one

Scarlett O''Hara, ashamed of her poverty and wanting to impress Rhett, creates her own wedding dress and veil from her shower curtains...
that is too funny!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
i hope no one is offended by this.. but I couldnt resist... dont know why it came up in my google images search when I was searching bling weddings?!?! but none the less.. a wedding dress made out of condoms..

wedding-condom-dress-12-4-2006.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 2:39:38 PM
Author: blondebunny
i hope no one is offended by this.. but I couldnt resist... dont know why it came up in my google images search when I was searching bling weddings?!?! but none the less.. a wedding dress made out of condoms..
OMG!!!
23.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
its a new age chastity belt :)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
well at least the couple wouldn't have too look to far on their wedding night for protection....

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Pretty creative, but I would like to have seen it in regular, standard condom color.
37.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You win. I can''t imagine ANYTHING EVER beating that purple condom dress. Although... since it is purple, maybe it''s the worlds most "UNUSUAL" BM gown?

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this in a bridal magazine.

knspucs089313l.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 1:29:36 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 8/15/2008 1:28:30 PM

Author: meresal

For all the Hello Kitty girls out there... not that it''s ugly, just not what I envisioned for my wedding
I''m gonna have to disagree with that. I really am.

i was thinking the same thing, gypsy!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 5:50:34 PM
Author: Pandora II
The ones with the dress barely covering the (*)(*)s were faked up, not real weddings.

The OTT ones are from traveller/gypsy weddings - they tend to be somewhat extravagant in their dress choices!
Yup - the travelling community's extravagant weddings were discussed on PS before, linky here.

The crafty side of me is loving those dresses made of all kinds of unusual stuff! Strictly to look at though, and to admire the construction. Um, not so much to actually wear
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Delster, the link doesn''t work hon.

OUpearl... Priceless.

Ursula UGGYpK.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for alerting me Gypsy, my bad! Here's the proper link (hopefully!):

Class personified NOT! Wedding in UK

(that thread has a video link, and the second and third pictures on page one of this thread are stills from that video)

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
GYPSY! Yay thank you for posting it.. I tried for like 20 minutes.

Isn''t that just ridiculous? hahaha!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

This isn''t a wedding dress, it''s a BM dress that was featured on Gossip Girl. If this was already posted, sorry (when you have to be sneaky at work, it''s hard to go through a lot of pages

3.gif
)

I don''t know what I like more, the black gloves or the big flower
3.gif

2490759281_a903e6561c.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 1:44:38 PM
Author: Gypsy
Delster, the link doesn''t work hon.

OUpearl... Priceless.
she looks like she has puppet strings attached to those "arms". I just can''t get over the stuff people put on the runway.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I found another Condom one. Its quite colorful!

anothercond.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and then there is this runway creation.

cowgirl.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I could not resist. Clearly, I am easily distracted at work today. Anyway, these "dreses" are unique simply becaause they are for DOGS! I love the description for the gown as well:

Whether it''s the mild temperatures, the aura of the summer solstice, or there''s just more love in the air, a June wedding always has the ring of a destiny fulfilled. There are some breathtaking designer ready-to-wear dog bridal gowns for summer and early fall, so there''s no need to have one custom-made. I''ve selected 10 awesome gowns from the unbelievable array available this wedding season.
1. Satin And Lace Dog Bridal Gown
Doggiedesigner''s masterpiece of a dog bridal gown is no less than exquisite, with its satin bodice, lace, mesh, and all the trimmings, like little pearls around the neck and a floral tie at the back and sleeves. The detail is incredible! What clotheshorse little princess wouldn''t love to wear this at her wedding? Veil and all. A steal at $130! Check the sizing and see more photos of the dress at Doggiedesigner.com.

dog 1.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and this poor little dog. Bless her heart.

dog 2.jpg

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 5:16:50 PM
Author: sunnyd

and especially this one

What the eff is going on here?!?! A bell-shaped plastic mirrored cage dress? Really people?!?!

For some reason, Sunnyd, your post completely cracked me up; I kept hearing it in my head spoken with a tone of aggravated disgust by maybe a host of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy/Girl".

I am more impressed with the purple condom dress than anything else; I actually quite like how they''ve shaped the pattern on the bodice and would never have guessed it was made from condoms. Props to whoever came up with it. Not that it''s not a scary concept as a wearable gown, let alone wedding dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results