shape
carat
color
clarity

UNUSUAL WEDDING GOWNS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 2:37:47 PM
Author: Gypsy
Here''s one that would make every cat I know happy for years!
Oh those are YARNS. I was thinking NOODLES, oodles of noodles (which incidentally WILL make my cat very happy. He loves noodles of all things
20.gif
)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The model does NOT look happy about this dress. Can't say I blame her. There's all kinds of wrong going on here....

UG2DressGYP.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously... where''s the rest of it? Are they pinning it on her-- why are there lose threads off the sides there? And why does it POOCH like that? Another happy model.

UGWEDGYPS748.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So... maybe this is an ad for something other than the dress she''s wearing. But WTF is up with those sleeves!!!

UGGYPSleeves.JPG

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 10:39:10 PM
The model does NOT look happy about this dress. Can''t say I blame her. There''s all kinds of wrong going on here....
I actually like this Chanel gown. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliette. Of course it won''t look good on you unless you are a twig. That is probably she is unhappy - probably hasn''t eaten in months!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 10:53:58 PM
Seriously... where''s the rest of it? Are they pinning it on her-- why are there lose threads off the sides there? And why does it POOCH like that? Another happy model.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! These are amazing...YIKES!

P.S. I''m not offended by this thread because ugly is so subjective. I am positive I own many shoes/clothes/etc. that could be posted on an ugly thread! To each her own!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 1:28:30 PM
Author: meresal
For all the Hello Kitty girls out there... not that it''s ugly, just not what I envisioned for my wedding. If it were a pale yellow, without the hello kitty stuff, I think it would be a perfect dress for ''Belle'' at Disney.

Tee Hee, Diamondfan Loves Hello Kitty. Wait until she sees this, ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

23.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 8:18:53 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Ha...if I were the groom, I''d wonder if I was going to get 7 other brides of varying sizes....
ROFL!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/16/2008 1:37:10 AM
Author: Linda W

Date: 8/15/2008 1:28:30 PM
Author: meresal
For all the Hello Kitty girls out there... not that it''s ugly, just not what I envisioned for my wedding. If it were a pale yellow, without the hello kitty stuff, I think it would be a perfect dress for ''Belle'' at Disney.

Tee Hee, Diamondfan Loves Hello Kitty. Wait until she sees this, ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda
LOL! She does indeed!!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 8:18:53 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 8/15/2008 7:30:43 PM
Author: doodle
don''t get me wrong, i generally LOVE yves st. laurent, but I don''t know what he was thinking with this one (RIP YSL!). FRom what i read, it was inspired by a Russian babushka doll, but it looks more like a penis to me!
Ha...if I were the groom, I''d wonder if I was going to get 7 other brides of varying sizes....
Tgal, you are killing me!!!
9.gif

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
About the noodle dress, the DH says:

A specialized gilly suit (what professional snipers wear) for taking out the owner of a yarn factory?

Camo for lonely Wyoming sheep ranchers?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the noodle dress was designed with a very practical bride in mind.

The kind of bride that would truly appreciate having a lifetime supply of string mops on hand....

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The ones with the dress barely covering the (*)(*)s were faked up, not real weddings.

The OTT ones are from traveller/gypsy weddings - they tend to be somewhat extravagant in their dress choices!

In the UK it is perfectly acceptable to wear white/cream/ivory to a wedding. At least three people wore white to my wedding and I wore white and duck-egg to the last wedding I went to. I mean, EVERYONE knows who the bride is....

I was really suprised when I saw that it wasn''t done in the US. Two of the English girls who flew over to my BIL''s wedding in Chicago last year wore white to that - I only didn''t wear ivory because I''d seen on PS that it wasn''t acceptable here.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora, ya know, every time i''ve seen the movie 4 weddings and a funeral, i''ve wondered why the female lead wore a white suit to one of the weddings. granted, the character was american, but i was never sure if that was okay in britain or if it was the movie''s way of saying she was a rude american or something, so thanks for clearing that up!!

mintve, i found the dress on some fashion history website a while back and don''t even remember where i got it from now, but you can google YSL and wedding dress, and it always pops up.

T-Gal, the brides of 7 sizes comment cracked me up so bad my FI came downstairs to ask why i was snorting at the computer...so much for being dainty and feminine!
9.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
don't get me wrong, i generally LOVE yves st. laurent, but I don't know what he was thinking with this one (RIP YSL!). FRom what i read, it was inspired by a Russian babushka doll, but it looks more like a penis to me!
Doodle,
Personaly
I was thinking TAMPON! lol

mb418

Shiny_Rock
oh my ..... this is one of the funniest threads ever!

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 8:10:00 AM
Author: Sapphire_Cutie

don''t get me wrong, i generally LOVE yves st. laurent, but I don''t know what he was thinking with this one (RIP YSL!). FRom what i read, it was inspired by a Russian babushka doll, but it looks more like a penis to me!
Doodle,
Personaly I was thinking TAMPON! lol
Can''t you just imagine the wedding announcement in the paper..."The bride wore a stunning beaded tampon with imported lace strings forming the cathedral-length train..."
6.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Ha, ha!
9.gif
I just had a vision of this bride walking up the aisle with 10 cats hanging off her!

Hilarious!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my....

Pic from the last post, I just had to post it...

wedding really long train WOW.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 1:29:48 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Oh my....

Pic from the last post, I just had to post it...
23.gif
33.gif
23.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
wow...that train looks like the world''s largest toilet paper...why didn''t i do that!? oh, to think i could''ve been a charmin bride...
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results