shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I need to add my three stone here. If I can remember exactly it's a .55 center stone F SI2, and the sides are .25 H SI1. The center stone was second hand. Set it in a simple white gold setting.

ringfinger1.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
And on the hand. This a right hand ring. But sometimes I think about re sizing it and using it as an alternate ering.

ringfinger.jpg

LovePuppy7

Rough_Rock
Approx. 0.25 - 0.3 ct. I don't know much about the specs (can't fine the certificate anywhere!) but it's quite white and super sparkly.

In my country, the average size for e-ring is around 0.3 carat, so when I first came to the States I was shocked that everyone has a huge rock!
Big diamonds are of course gorgeous and I wouldn't say no to them if someone just gave it to me :razz:, but I personally prefer smaller diamonds and their tasteful shine and dainty look. Every diamond is a beautiful gift from Mother Nature. :)

my_beauty.jpg

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, LovePuppy7! I would love to see a picture from the side :)) .

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Dunno if my ring made it in here or not, but I took some new pics that I'd like to show off :devil:
Before the wedding I'm going to have the prongs looked at as they seem a little wonky.

0.73 E, SI1
AGS graded ideal cut, symmetry and polish

bling%20004.jpg

bling%20007.jpg

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I see what you are saying about the prongs. They are also a lot bigger than they need to be. The stone is beautiful though!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
So many beautiful rings in this thread! Thanks everyone for sharing.

And happilyengaged, I don't know if you are still around, but your Tacori on page 50 is AMAZING! :love: I have never noticed that Tacori before, your ring is definitely one of my favorites ever.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
lovepuppy- that ring is so pretty and dainty!
gem-anemone- your ring has such a nice glow to it!
innerkitten- I've really been getting excited about the 3 stone rings I've been seeing! Lovely!

I've been meaning to add my ering here but it had to go away for sizing (so agonizing!) and prong work. I appear to have the same requirements that a lot of other PS'ers have with how prongs are done (tipped over the diamond instead of sticking up) and so it went back to Simon G to keep it all under warranty. And after nearly 3 LOOONG weeks it's finally back on my hand. *whew*

mardiring.jpg

hksnoopy

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking for a while and now I have a ring to contribute!! Now I also finally realize how hard it is to take these pics ...

.82 H SI1 .. can't remember the side stones ...

IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
hksnoopy|1336423525|3189460 said:
I've been lurking for a while and now I have a ring to contribute!! Now I also finally realize how hard it is to take these pics ...

.82 H SI1 .. can't remember the side stones ...

BEAUTIFUL!! You should definitely start your own thread- I love the proportions :appl:

hybridhera

Rough_Rock
This site is unbelievably addictive and everyone's gems are simply beautiful. Truly is wondrous these gems are from nature. Just had my three fam under-1ct diamonds reset as a RHR ring. Stones are VS and the center princess is .40. Local jeweler. The fire the stones produce IN NATURAL LIGHT is breath-taking. Just wanted to share.

pt40ctrReset.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

ThrillofIce1014

Rough_Rock
After collecting some other precious gemstones like sapphires, I finally caved and got myself an OEC .37ct diamond ring. I think I got a really good deal on it, but I need to get it appraised. I never thought I would want anything far under 1ct, but there is something so dainty and beautiful about a smaller diamond. It is currently set in yellow gold, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to reset it with a couple of sapphire trillion side stones.

Oh for reference, I'm between a size 4.75 and 5.

I also stink at taking pictures. Does anyone have any advice on how to take a good picture with an android? Thanks!

nameUndoModifyImage1.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my own, I love this thread and have perused it frequently! Everyone's rings are lovely. There's something so elegant and pure about a smaller diamond IMO.

Center stone is 0.98 carats, but it faces up smaller (more like a 0.90). 6.23 x 6.25mm, on a size 6.5.

DSCN1295-1.jpg

Misskaity

Rough_Rock
So glad to see <1 ct diamond rings here! I kept seeing alot of high ct rings here that I thought I was an anomaly. Beautiful rings all!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Never added mine! :)

.88 Princess of Hearts 5.5 x 5.48 mm (6 mm diagonal) in a Beverley K Halo :)

ring3_18.jpg

ring21.jpg

Millarose24

Rough_Rock
I have never posted my rings anywhere before so I'm happy to hear your thoughts!! My e-ring is 0.75 ct, e colour, vs12, ideal cut hearts and arrows on a tapered 2mm Tiffany style solitaire band. I got engaged over 2 years ago and at first I thought a solitaire was too plain for me, I thought I'd prefer a halo and it was only later I realized how well my husband chose my ring. It's suits my long slim fingers perfectly, as I can't pull off too much fussiness. Not that it matters but people mostly assume it's larger than it is due to the brilliant sparkle and high mounting.

My wedding band is a half carat G colour eternity band with rb diamonds going more than half way around-as I had it resized smaller so it's in-between being a half and full band. I love how classy and timeless my set looks!!

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/millarose24/7e369844.jpg

yellowcuddles

Rough_Rock
Mine had been reset :))
ering: 0.75 ct TW / band: 0.24 ct TW

photo001.jpg

angietime

Rough_Rock
cushionkvs114krosegoldangie_1.jpg cushionkvs114krosegoldside.jpg undercu.jpg
sparkle2.jpg

This is my 14k Rose Gold 0.89ct Cushion. Found the mounting and it reminded me of a Verragio Classico ring!

This wasn't my first engagement ring though. I got engaged last year with a 1.09ct 8x6 Oval E SI1 with a platinum mounting. We sold it and traded cash and the cushion for it so we could pay to move apartments for the second time in three months, and to pay for my yorkie-poo Cedric to have dental surgery (15 teeth pulled!). He is 6 years old and was in misery, couldn't let it go on.

Here is baby Ced, and he now has 3 puppies who are 1 year now, and a wife Harmony.
270854_225130347520557_3114173_n.jpg
270935_225130567520535_761597_n.jpg

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Those dogs are PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! :D

rubymd

Rough_Rock
I have a .5 marq in white gold with ruby side diamonds on my size 3.75 sized ring finger. The story of my ring and my marriage wasn't a traditional story. My husband first proposed to me in 1993 when I was 20 years old. The ring I had designed since my grandma had passed me a ruby ring that was promptly stolen from me. She and I have july birthdays so ruby was both of our birthstones. And the wedding band was my grandma's wedding band given to me after she died. The ring design was exactly like my mothers ring. My now husband proposed after we had been dating for years. But after being engaged for awhile I ran off to save the world (I am a do gooder ) since I decided I couldn't save the world while married so young. I never got over my hubby. Life went on. He got married and had a child then divorced. I had a child but refused to get married. All that time I had my ring and would wear it as a cocktail ring avoiding the questions I would get about it. One day a few years ago I heard from my teenage sweetheart (on facebook LOL) who I was supposed to marry. It took a few days for both of us to realize that we still had feelings for each other. The picture is 5 mins after we eloped a few months after that we had a ceremony with our family and friends on a beach. To me my little diamond ring is still the most beautiful ring in the world more so now that I am actually married to DH it only took use over 20 years from when we met. I am on pricescope because for my 40th bday he is buying me a ruby and diamond ring that I have wanted since my grandmas was taken from me.

_180.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
And one from today.

_182.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubymd, I love your ring and your story. Thank you for sharing it all with us.

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
My wedding set:

.77 H VS2 August Vintage Cushion in Vatché Caroline
WhiteFlash Danielle Jazz Bezel Band

Ring size: 4.5

untitled_1.jpg

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
My E ring, 0.97 VS2 M Triple Ideal AVC Tacori 2620 platinum

img_38.jpg

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
My E ring, 0.97 VS2 M Triple Ideal AVC Tacori 2620 platinum

img_39.jpg

Paxonator

Rough_Rock
.8 H&A with .2 side stones
IMG_7488_638.jpg
IMG_7491_638.jpg

onadream

Rough_Rock
This is my 0.67ct Asscher diamond engagement ring.

GIA certified; Cut: Very Good; Clarity: VVS1; Colour: G

imgp3214_1.jpg

imgp3219a_0.jpg

imgp3239_0.jpg

imgp3231_2_0.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful onadream!!! :love: Congrats, wear it in health and happiness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results